Generalizing people (Racism, Sexism, etc) is stupid. There are great people everywhere.

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
Growing up, I had an Indian friend and he was a great guy who would visit me, share food with me, give me advice, etc. However, following the media, you would think every Indian is a creepy rapist who smells like curry. This has not been my experience with Indians. My experience with Indians has been positive.

Also, in high school, one of my best friends was a girl, and she would defend and stand up for me in many situations.

One time, my whole class was roasting me for something, and she spoke up and stood up for me. Out of the whole class, she was the only person who stood up for me. But now many people tell me women are evil, bad, etc.

I knew an old white guy who was the most down-to-earth person I had ever seen. He was always super friendly and wanted to have fun with everyone. But now, people tell me all white people are evil racists.

I see many great Asian people. I know a great Lebanese guy who owns a business, and all of his employees are black. I see great Arabs, who are helpful to their communities.

I see a lot of black people who are very hardworking, and honest citizens who contribute positively to people around them. Some of the most honest, hardest-working people I have seen in my life have been black.

There are great men, great women, and great people in every race. Hating people you do not know, just because of their race, or gender is incredibly stupid.

Positive exposure to the people you hate may make you hate them less.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Primalsplit, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others
generalisation is based on averages
saying all niggers are pathetic and need to be wiped off from earth is wrong but majority crimes are committed by them hence the hate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, mid, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
I agree on everything you said except the part where you try to make the case for females being good. They are all the same—that being not good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Big White Cuck and 2 others
saying all niggers are pathetic and need to be wiped off from earth is wrong but majority crimes are committed by them hence the hate.
Averages can be influenced by something other than race. Illiterate black people in poor areas and educated black people in wealthier areas are different. This obvious difference means there is something other than race that can influence behavior and attitude.

I agree on everything you said except the part where you try to make the case for females being good. They are all the same—that being not good.
Nope. Maybe they are the same when it comes to sexual selection, but as humans, they are not the same. I have met many great women in my life, and i have nothing bad to say about them.

It’s not not wrong to wipe out all niggers. It’s just collateral damage.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Deleted member 27674
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
WE ARE BEING REPLACED BY AFRICANS AND SOUTH AMERICANS

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Skywalker, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
i hope you scream as you die

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Growing up, I had an Indian friend and he was a great guy who would visit me, share food with me, give me advice, etc. However, following the media, you would think every Indian is a creepy rapist who smells like curry. This has not been my experience with Indians. My experience with Indians has been positive.

Also, in high school, one of my best friends was a girl, and she would defend and stand up for me in many situations.

One time, my whole class was roasting me for something, and she spoke up and stood up for me. Out of the whole class, she was the only person who stood up for me. But now many people tell me women are evil, bad, etc.

I knew an old white guy who was the most down-to-earth person I had ever seen. He was always super friendly and wanted to have fun with everyone. But now, people tell me all white people are evil racists.

I see many great Asian people. I know a great Lebanese guy who owns a business, and all of his employees are black. I see great Arabs, who are helpful to their communities.

I see a lot of black people who are very hardworking, and honest citizens who contribute positively to people around them. Some of the most honest, hardest-working people I have seen in my life have been black.

There are great men, great women, and great people in every race. Hating people you do not know, just because of their race, or gender is incredibly stupid.

Positive exposure to the people you hate may make you hate them less.
I agree. The only people that are unconditionally bad are zionists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Individually, women, non-whites and LGBTs can be nice persons.

Collectivelly, those groups are know to be shit.

Same with white, heterosexual men but inversely.

So keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: mid
Duhhh

I’m not racist. Racism is a crime and crime is for black people

• JFL
Reactions: zura, ReadBooksEveryday, Skywalker and 3 others
Dnr but agreed

Averages can be influenced by something other than race. Illiterate black people in poor areas and educated black people in wealthier areas are different. This obvious difference means there is something other than race that can influence behavior and attitude.
Yeah its called all people with low iq and violent genes are low iq and violent, which if u know how genes work, they spread through sex, so entire groups of blacks will spread the gene.. now the gene wont necessarily be turned on in all offspring

Being poor isnt the cause of violent crime.. poor asians dont commit violent crime at same rate, u r low iq nigger

Yes im arguing with deleted

WE ARE BEING REPLACED BY AFRICANS AND SOUTH AMERICANS
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

@TsarTsar444 @ReadBooksEveryday @Primalsplit @Kamui @klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @NumbThePain

@Iasacrko already replaced the germans btw :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, klip11, Primalsplit and 1 other person