Genetic recombination is interesting.

Manana

Manana

Gold
Imagine somehow getting a stacy to commit to you and your child is a subhuman.

You put all of this time, effort and money into looksmaxxing, NTmaxxing, perfecting emotional manipulation, increasing status, you got lucky with a legit stacy wife who is loyal; only to bring subhumans into this world :lul:

Can't imagine a bigger irony. What a blackpill.

Luckily it works the other way, your son can hit a genetic lottery out of shit parents' genetic material.

My mom and my uncle were legit stacy/chad in their prime from normie parents. Would be really interesting if they had another brother/sister. Is there a pattern in how genes match, like could you pinpoint ideal partners of same looks level for everyone to maximize chance of attractive children? Is compensation the most important variable (for example one parent has a shit jaw and other top tier) ? How far down the family line matters? Is it better to have parents htn/htb or chad/ltb? Is it just a standard deviation type where the curve increses/decreases based on parents' looks level, meaning it's 100% luck + parents' genes?

Really interesting subject that needs more research imo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, CreepyJewel1, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
My parents have light blue and dark green eyes, my brother has light blue eyes and I have brown eyes.

Jfl fuck this shit, that's bad luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Eternal_ and Manana
My parents have light blue and dark green eyes, my brother has light blue eyes and I have brown eyes.

Get eyecos

that's why you get embryo selection done

Get eyecos

• Woah
Reactions: Manana and Freixel
yeah genetics in general are just luck and faith

My mom strong mtb dad strong htn ( youth) I got htn base but fucked it up

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
That's why focusing on Chad/Stacy looks is pointless. If your son has a decent height for his area, good teeth, good skin, good hair, good eyes, and is in shape, that's already 90% of his attractiveness. Who cares if he doesn't have a big jaw or the perfect nose when his looks are enough to attract some cute girls? Chad/Stacy obsession is cringey. Just have decent looks and be neurotypical.

I got lucky and didn't inherit any of my fathers failos, my sister got all of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland, datboijj and Manana
That's why focusing on Chad/Stacy looks is pointless. If your son has a decent height for his area, good teeth, good skin, good hair, good eyes, and is in shape, that's already 90% of his attractiveness. Who cares if he doesn't have a big jaw or the perfect nose when his looks are enough to attract some cute girls? Chad/Stacy obsession is cringey. Just have decent looks and be neurotypical.
Broooo looks is not just girls it’s about respect dopamine from looking in mirror alpha everywhere etc

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
461AB3C8 E120 4F09 835C 738C9B5E1528

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, datboijj, k99 and 2 others
we will never understand genes in our lifetime shit is too complex

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
While Barrett already looked attractive there, the industry changed him for the better, no doubt. Resources are very important when it comes to looks even though genes pretty much solidify your potential.
Wdym oook barrett clearing car at 13 years old ebsutiful angel
B5D64A26 7A1C 498C 8966 0D95848511D0

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Almost all the celebrity kids are an example of this. Look at brad Pitts kids, Johnny Depp's spawn, Lima's daughter etc etc. They never look half as good as their parents.

• +1
Reactions: Manana
Wdym oook barrett clearing car at 13 years old ebsutiful angel View attachment 2925223

Don't you agree that the industry shaped his looks to a certain extent by taking care of his diet, providing a dentist, a dermatologist, a hairdresser, a gym where he could work out with the best personal trainers, etc?

Don't you agree that the industry shaped his looks to a certain extent by taking care of his diet, providing a dentist, a dermatologist, a hairdresser, a gym where he could work out with the best personal trainers, etc?
no he always just looked like he didnt care and took drugs and party all days

• +1

You put all of this time, effort and money into looksmaxxing, NTmaxxing, perfecting emotional manipulation, increasing status, you got lucky with a legit stacy wife who is loyal; only to bring subhumans into this world :lul:

Luckily it works the other way, your son can hit a genetic lottery out of shit parents' genetic material.

My mom and my uncle were legit stacy/chad in their prime from normie parents. Would be really interesting if they had another brother/sister. Is there a pattern in how genes match, like could you pinpoint ideal partners of same looks level for everyone to maximize chance of attractive children? Is compensation the most important variable (for example one parent has a shit jaw and other top tier) ? How far down the family line matters? Is it better to have parents htn/htb or chad/ltb? Is it just a standard deviation type where the curve increses/decreases based on parents' looks level, meaning it's 100% luck + parents' genes?

having attractive parents greatly reduces the chance of being an ugly child tho

@Whatashame JFL @ these genetic recomb copers

While Barrett already looked attractive there, the industry changed him for the better, no doubt. Resources are very important when it comes to looks even though genes pretty much solidify your potential.
Actually his skull wasn’t fully developed there still going through puberty

• +1
Actually his skull wasn’t fully developed there still going through puberty

I just saw your 2023 thread "Could Barrett get attacked by other men due to jealously" and then I receive a notification from you. Coincidence.

Get kids first then cry about scenarios that won’t happen in your life. “IMAGINE” JFL. Make it happen