Genio, bimax, or invisalign

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
So I realized that I have a slight overbite, and it's basically un-noticeable until I bite down completely. My chin looks slightly recessed/small, but not really my jaw, so out of genio, bimax (scared of getting this shit tbh), invisalign, or any other surgeries which one would make the most sense? I kinda wanna just do genio since I'm not an extreme subhuman, or invisalign if it works ofc but lmk.

My side prof
Chin implant to increase jawline projection Kulbersh Carolina
ile looks kinda similar to the before here for reference

If you look anything like that picture, then your only options are bimax or rope

Actually it’s possible you could get away with just genio depending on how your maxilla is. Invisalign is useless unless your smile looks like shit

Actually it’s possible you could get away with just genio depending on how your maxilla is. Invisalign is useless unless your smile looks like shit
Ok also what do you think about bsso?

So I realized that I have a slight overbite, and it's basically un-noticeable until I bite down completely. My chin looks slightly recessed/small, but not really my jaw, so out of genio, bimax (scared of getting this shit tbh), invisalign, or any other surgeries which one would make the most sense? I kinda wanna just do genio since I'm not an extreme subhuman, or invisalign if it works ofc but lmk.

My side profView attachment 2527428ile looks kinda similar to the before here for reference
Either bimax+genio or just bimax, no other options for overbites and downward growth