Geometrically perfect Male body proportions

MortusX

MortusX

Iron
  • Waist – 45-47% of height
  • Shoulders – 1.618x waist
  • Arms – identical size of neck circumference
  • Chest – 10-12″ greater than waist
“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable”

184CEADB D646 44E9 8FA7 A2520C6A5905

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, DarkTriadPeerReview, Luke LLL and 5 others

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable”
pretty damn good tbh

u should have added the pic of the jacked greek philosopher from the quote

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
pretty damn good tbh

u should have added the pic of the jacked greek philosopher from the quote
There is barely any pictures / sculptures of Socrates that accurately reflect his physique

I think my body is good for this, I have narrow hips and wide shoulders (for my age).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
cope, im taller sitter on a stool than standing up
nigs me tbh tbh

8F52C350 D6AB 4A13 9D91 C50E473A909B

right or nothing (ideally with smaller hips)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Luke LLL, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person

View attachment 203829
His chest insertions aren't the best
Maxresdefault

This is the best of the best i imagine, although clavicular bone is pointed upwards

mine is 35%...

also 1.618 shoulder:waist is actually pretty shit tbh. the best is around 2.
Just the golden ratio, I personally think 1.8-1.9 (David laid) is good enough, getting into the 2 territory is lexx little and slightly overdoing it

View attachment 203829
Cope

Something akin to the "Superhero" physique is most aesthetically pleasing imo

Last edited:
Something akin to the "Superhero" physique is most aesthetically pleasing imo

View attachment 207330
they’re basically all the same jfl. normies really fall for this thinking if they do their workouts they will look like them.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview, Luke LLL and Cope
they’re basically all the same jfl. normies really fall for this thinking if they do their workouts they will look like them.
Ye I was using that more for a reference, means fuck all if you have shit proportions.

• +1
View attachment 206342
right or nothing (ideally with smaller hips)
Guy dude in right is perfectly normal, some retard took his photo and just left the upper body. He is holding kettlebells so his shoulders look narrow
I7MYMMr

No man with normal hormonal profile have large hips, this doesn't exist

See this guy?
9k0cb9w0j8f21

He's deadlifting, ofc his shoulders look narrow. This is him in normal pic, only issue is thick waist, but that's very average
2d60d2ae551a450b3b256065fdbe3296

So, no, bad frame isn't a thing in the level you guys say. Ofc frame varyies but it's way less.

• +1
Guy dude in right is perfectly normal, some retard took his photo and just left the upper body. He is holding kettlebells so his shoulders look narrow
View attachment 207441

No man with normal hormonal profile have large hips, this doesn't exist

See this guy?
View attachment 207444

He's deadlifting, ofc his shoulders look narrow. This is him in normal pic, only issue is thick waist, but that's very average
View attachment 207445

So, no, bad frame isn't a thing in the level you guys say. Ofc frame varyies but it's way less.
i agree, and that’s that bottom pic is the same guy?

framecel basically from retards who see a skinny guy and call him framecel even if he had good clavicles

i agree, and that’s that bottom pic is the same guy?

framecel basically from retards who see a skinny guy and call him framecel even if he had good clavicles
Yes. That's it. Also most MMs have small frames, but their faces saves them, and face can be achieved through surgery, so it's nothing to get desperate

For me it was certain MMs have thin wrists, but i have to look at this more deeply. But for sure they, mostly, have shoulders not too broad. But, ofc, they have a good waist to shoulder ratio, specially due to small frame meaning, most cases, thin waist
Lachowski fsico

• +1

View attachment 203829
he have 180 shoulder to waist ratio

Yes. That's it. Also most MMs have small frames, but their faces save him, and face can be achieved through surgery, so it's nothing to get desperate

For me it was certain MMs have thin wrists, but i have to look at this more deeply. But for sure they, mostly, have shoulders not too broad. But, ofc, they have a good waist to shoulder ratio, specially due to small frame meaning, most cases, thin waist
View attachment 207457
chico looks 5’10 in that lol

• JFL
Reactions: GigantorMaxxer