66653919 658103088038936 632081229398987679 n
117809923 434660844104145 1667935579497317589 n
121728531 1527339977654658 5079823297072373406 n

In motion

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and RealLooksmaxxer
Those brows tho

Ngl she's actually a good singer, I can see here becoming quite famous in a few years.

It’s over, I wonder if she roped yet

she looks perfect to me, if i could pick a girl to marry it'd be her tbh, she's my ideal.

exotic but also caucasian.... like damn.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • +1
she looks perfect to me, if i could pick a girl to marry it'd be her tbh, she's my ideal.

exotic but also caucasian.... like damn.
she’s white
i don’t get why you don’t find a white stacy
they’re the best race for ltr

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Just imagine him pooping that will reduce is PLS.

she’s white
yeah i'd say she's white, definitely if i had a kid with her the kid would probably be blond when he's born and get brown hair like me as he aged, would be a beautiful family

the main thing is that i wont settle for less than a virgin, MAYBE 1 previous partner if shes perfect in every other way and i knew the story behind it, and its easier to find that in an ethnic than a white girl where i'm from. i've been to eastern europe too and i dont think the virgins are on tinder so idk where to meet them.

but a girl like in op would be perfect for me imo. like i've said before i've had a thing for girls with dark skin or just "different" looking since i was literally 5 years old. my dad still makes fun of me for my first 5 year old "girlfriend" being the only brown girl in town.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and 6’1cel
she’s white
tbh dream girl would be girl in op cause i could have a family with the type of girl i've always liked andd not feel like race traitor at the same time tbh

• +1
yeah i'd say she's white, definitely if i had a kid with her the kid would probably be blond when he's born and get brown hair like me as he aged, would be a beautiful family

the main thing is that i wont settle for less than a virgin, MAYBE 1 previous partner if shes perfect in every other way and i knew the story behind it, and its easier to find that in an ethnic than a white girl where i'm from. i've been to eastern europe too and i dont think the virgins are on tinder so idk where to meet them.

but a girl like in op would be perfect for me imo. like i've said before i've had a thing for girls with dark skin or just "different" looking since i was literally 5 years old. my dad still makes fun of me for my first 5 year old "girlfriend" being the only brown girl in town.
the best way to find a white virgin is EE for sure
especially in a village

• +1

• Love it
Ideal body

• +1

id take eitehr of them tbh

Again, making my country proud. Fuck man, Georgian people are fucking handsome, and im here looking like the jewish nazi propaganda leaflet.
AAAAAAAAA

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex