Rate seriously please

High HTN good bones, good hair, jawline, mid mouth, compact midface, good eyes, eyebrows, nose. Chadlite IRL SMV, needs hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Clavicular
5 PSL

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
Nigga sees a normal white person. Instantly chadlite
List his failos then, or just stay quiet and butthurt. I remember actually working out that your face is bona fide subhuman to women on a mathematical level. Your failos could cover a book. This guy's? He only has one.

• +1
Reactions: Melly and Clavicular
List his failos then, or just stay quiet and butthurt. I remember actually working out that your face is bona fide subhuman to women on a mathematical level. Your failos could cover a book. This guy's? He only has one.
Narrow mouth, buccal fat, skin isn't flawless. Eye area could be better. Nasty facial hair. HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko and Clavicular
Narrow mouth,
Not enough to be a failo
buccal fat
No
skin isn't flawless.
Wrong and not a failo
Eye area could be better.
Not a failo, just slight lack of halo, hence my rating
Nasty facial hair.
Lol
*rates one below me and makes a big song and dance about it*

I ask you again, what are his failos?, since none of the ones you listed are valid.

Someone with my eye area is never subhuman even if my whole face was deformed. I wouldn't be subhuman so stfu

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425_220857_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_220857_com.whatsapp.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Xangsane
htn bc song

• +1
Reactions: Bzz and Clavicular
Someone with my eye area is never subhuman even if my whole face was deformed. I wouldn't be subhuman so stfu
Whatever helps you sleep.

• +1
  • JFL
Bro your eye area is good but ur squinting autistically, if i did that my eyes would look better than urs easily + you wear contacts

• +1
Reactions: Jagger and Pride
Bro your eye area is good but ur squinting autistically, if i did that my eyes would look better than urs easily + you wear contacts
I am slightly squinting.

dude ur eye area isn’t allat

• +1
List eye area failos then
obviously squinting with the lobotomy u have, Contacts JFL. Ur obviously bloated. * ur a angle fraud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagger, Clavicular and Bzz
Ur squinting hard and looking down, post relaxed neutral angle so we can see your shit orbitals and sclera show

Also ur sclera triangles are giga uneven and looks gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagger and Allornothing
Ur squinting hard and looking down, post relaxed neutral angle so we can see your shit orbitals and sclera show

Also ur sclera triangles are giga uneven and looks gay
What scleral show

Attachments

• IMG_20240425_221744.jpg
    IMG_20240425_221744.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240425_221720.jpg
    IMG_20240425_221720.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240425_221811.jpg
    IMG_20240425_221811.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
What scleral show
I once rated your eye area Chadlite but since you have scleral show I've realised it's HTN. So your eye area that's supposed to "carry you" is HTN at best and the rest of your failos could cover a book. Not a great start.

Also, since you have scleral show when you're not squinting, your face is low-trust and thus, actually sub-subhuman in appeal. My bad.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz

Attachments

• IMG_20240425_223109.jpg
    IMG_20240425_223109.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad
  • +1
Reactions: Bzz
ibr i don't know how to rate properly but i feel like your goatee isn't done right or doesnt suit you
maybe birds in america love it

• +1
ibr i don't know how to rate properly but i feel like your goatee isn't done right or doesnt suit you
maybe birds in america love it
Im only 18 and cant grow it well

• +1
Reactions: Jagger and Clavicular
Big nostril nigger

Prob high mtn , low htn at the most

• JFL
Normal white guy in my ass.
He look pretty bland. Imo. Could use some softmaxxing would easily ascend him to chadlite. That why I said normal. There is nothing of his face that makes me thing lots of girls gonna crush on him. He just has solid features some small failos. But no halos imo. That is his failo.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Clavicular
He look pretty bland. Imo. Could use some softmaxxing would easily ascend him to chadlite. That why I said normal. There is nothing of his face that makes me thing lots of girls gonna crush on him. He just has solid features some small failos. But no halos imo. That is his failo.
He is not normal white dude. He is above average. He dont have much of failos. If he had pretty boy hair nigga would get a lot of appeal.

• +1
Its crazy how u say stuff like this but then think youre a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger and Clavicular
Why dont u realize no girl crushes on u?

• JFL
Can you grow a full beard? Might look nice. HTN and your height good. Better than my height.

Ltn with room for improvement tbh :unsure:

• +1