Finally confident enough to post myself, Rate me

majesticincel

majesticincel

Im locked up in her basement, send help🎀🎀
Repost bcs the last one had old ahh shi and looked ass. Also put it as not op because i was scared to get gang raped by yall😂. Js rate me, would be better to put it on 1 - 10 instead of ltn, mtn, htn but you can too. Please also give me the strongpoints/ weakpoints and what i should change appart from my acne (ik that its fucking my face up so bad). Also ima do a sideprofile in a bit buts its literally so trash i dont even wanna post it. Also be honest please🙏🏻 🙏🏻

Im 13 years old rn, like 180cm, and like 78ish kg (prob wont post my body bcs im a child tho)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_190450_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_190450_Snapchat.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240414_210946_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_210946_Gallery.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240414_210823_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_210823_Gallery.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler, Newday*V3, seethe and 9 others
didn't you say this wasnt you also ltn

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, maxxmclooks, majesticincel and 1 other person
Im ugly asf bro tbh, idk how girls even talk to me

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, poopoohead, noodlelover and 2 others
Show me ur hairline whiteass.

Attachments

• 20240414_211920.jpg
    20240414_211920.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio and sub5c3l
Ik bro, was scared of getting gang raped, you sure its ltn? Like why tho
just go many falios and u look like a average white guy if u aren't happy with you're rating then idk then max I'd say is low mtn

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and majesticincel

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
you are a child - just wait

• +1
Reactions: zidaan, Acridax, Meteor21 and 6 others
you are a child - just wait
Ye ik but within the next like 2 years will i get pussy or not (yes i do know that its fucking illegal)

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Repost bcs the last one had old ahh shi and looked ass. Also put it as not op because i was scared to get gang raped by yall😂. Js rate me, would be better to put it on 1 - 10 instead of ltn, mtn, htn but you can too. Please also give me the strongpoints/ weakpoints and what i should change appart from my acne (ik that its fucking my face up so bad). Also ima do a sideprofile in a bit buts its literally so trash i dont even wanna post it. Also be honest please🙏🏻 🙏🏻

Im 13 years old rn, like 180cm, and like 78ish kg (prob wont post my body bcs im a child tho)

• +1
Oh shit ur 13

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, LampPostPrime and majesticincel
7/8 potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride and majesticincel
o
v
e
r

• +1
Reactions: AySab
fix your skin asap

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Acridax and shalomnigga
fix your skin asap
Ye its way better than before tho, i js wash with cold water every day and go outside a lot, the products and shit would js cause buildup and its expensive af

Is this a troll bro u don't look 13 u look 20

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, LampPostPrime and owlofathena

Attachments

• 20240414_213333.jpg
    20240414_213333.jpg
    1,000.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zidaan and LampPostPrime
But like cmon bro, look at the average "fluffy" hair ass nigga, if i capture the old money aesthetic or whatever and act like a man in this generation and build a solid body then it is not over lol (get xerjoff naxos too and focus on hygiene a lot)

But like cmon bro, look at the average "fluffy" hair ass nigga, if i capture the old money aesthetic or whatever and act like a man in this generation and build a solid body then it is not over lol (get xerjoff naxos too and focus on hygiene a lot)
And also clear my skin and get more bone mass as i grow up

@blackgriffin_1 @Kamui @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui

13 y.o on here ffs. Skin care,gym and pray your bones grow you retard . This is no place for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acridax, LampPostPrime, raumDEuter and 1 other person
13 y.o on here ffs. Skin care,gym and pray your bones grow you retard . This is no place for you
Ye ik that its not yall but its reddit but on steroids, im already addicted and ive been here for like a couple of days lmao, do martial arts and gym, trynna do skincare and am indeed praying that i will get more bone mass, also testosteronemaxxing a lot bcs i fucking need it

Ye ik that its not yall but its reddit but on steroids, im already addicted and ive been here for like a couple of days lmao, do martial arts and gym, trynna do skincare and am indeed praying that i will get more bone mass, also testosteronemaxxing a lot bcs i fucking need it
test at 13? You do you man , that’s the riskiest shit one could do at your age.

Ltn no halos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, lowiqNormie and majesticincel
test at 13? You do you man , that’s the riskiest shit one could do at your age.
Fym riskiest, js get a shit ton of sunlight, dont eat processed estrogen based food, do a lot of exercise and listen to sonne on full volume, i dont do like tren or anything at this age dw man😭🙏🏻

Fym riskiest, js get a shit ton of sunlight, dont eat processed estrogen based food, do a lot of exercise and listen to sonne on full volume, i dont do like tren or anything at this age dw man😭🙏🏻
ah nvm, hopefully

• JFL

Your skin quality is what makes you look bad, wrinkles, dry lips, folds around nose and acne gives you that sick/unhealthy look, your colouring contributes to what i said too, youre pale af also

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and majesticincel
Your skin quality is what makes you look bad, wrinkles, dry lips, folds around nose and acne gives you that sick/unhealthy look, your colouring contributes to what i said too, youre pale af also
Ty man, really appreciate it🙏🏻

Eyes and lower face is fine, nose is a little weird but nothing problematic + still young, he can change a lot but bro, hair is horrible, we can see you got bad genetics tied to it, very low density, and that hairline doesn't look good at all for this age..

• +1
Eyes and lower face is fine, nose is a little weird but nothing problematic + still young, he can change a lot but bro, hair is horrible, we can see you got bad genetics tied to it, very low density, and that hairline doesn't look good at all for this age..
Ye ima either grow out and get a wolf cut or buzz completely cause my dad has deep slavic genes so buzz would fit

Bro is in middle school

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, LampPostPrime and majesticincel
why the fuck are you on looksmaxxing forums at 13? i was watching dantdm at ur age bruh

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, Acridax, Pride and 2 others

nigga 13 and on .org, its so over buddy:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: jacobthrows, Acridax, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
why the fuck are you on looksmaxxing forums at 13? i was watching dantdm at ur age bruh
Dantdm fr fr the villager in the lab and the secret basement man brings back so much memories :(