Finally confident enough to post myself, Rate me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and goobermaxxing17
u wont lol u dont need to get any yet , also i recommend using an eyebrow serum to get thicker brows that would improve ur eye area but u will be fine ur young afterall
Tysm man, i rlly appreciate these people instead of spamming incel or its over๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Repost bcs the last one had old ahh shi and looked ass. Also put it as not op because i was scared to get gang raped by yall๐Ÿ˜‚. Js rate me, would be better to put it on 1 - 10 instead of ltn, mtn, htn but you can too. Please also give me the strongpoints/ weakpoints and what i should change appart from my acne (ik that its fucking my face up so bad). Also ima do a sideprofile in a bit buts its literally so trash i dont even wanna post it. Also be honest please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Im 13 years old rn, like 180cm, and like 78ish kg (prob wont post my body bcs im a child tho)
ur good lil bro just enjoy your childhood and get off this shithole

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Repost bcs the last one had old ahh shi and looked ass. Also put it as not op because i was scared to get gang raped by yall๐Ÿ˜‚. Js rate me, would be better to put it on 1 - 10 instead of ltn, mtn, htn but you can too. Please also give me the strongpoints/ weakpoints and what i should change appart from my acne (ik that its fucking my face up so bad). Also ima do a sideprofile in a bit buts its literally so trash i dont even wanna post it. Also be honest please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Im 13 years old rn, like 180cm, and like 78ish kg (prob wont post my body bcs im a child tho)
5.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and majesticincel
guys here are just mocking you actually

you are not ltn, allied to that, you are a kid

with that said, these are my advices:

acne, you should get rid of it asap, get a better haircut, as you are white, probablly a tiktok hairstyle would fit you and thats it, and last but not least get out of this site bf it fucks your mental health and back when you are at least 16.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, chadintraining and majesticincel
cheekbite/10:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride and majesticincel
But like cmon bro, look at the average "fluffy" hair ass nigga, if i capture the old money aesthetic or whatever and act like a man in this generation and build a solid body then it is not over lol (get xerjoff naxos too and focus on hygiene a lot)
Those fluffy hair guys still get more girl than those guys at your age

• +1
Reactions: Pride

grandpa-abe-exit.gif

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Those fluffy hair guys still get more girl than those guys at your age
They get hoes bro, i dont want hoes, you cant eve call them women. Masculine men attract feminine women.

6/10 - looking masc for your age - i would have assumed you to be 15

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and majesticincel

Grow up hit puberty start looksmaxxing learn to fraud then come back in a few years
Leave the forum for now

• +1
It is very fucking true or atleast in central europe. (Prob also cause i go to a private school for rich spoiled kids lmao)
The second part is, not the first part

• JFL
se

send your side profile

Nah here it is and yes im fucking shitting rn lmao. Tried to do a good angle, i can do a dif one if u want, nga i would do anything for yall jfl
se

send your side profile

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_180851_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_180851_TikTok.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 0
Nah here it is and yes im fucking shitting rn lmao. Tried to do a good angle, i can do a dif one if u want, nga i would do anything for yall jfl
I look like a mf baby or some shit๐Ÿคฃ

Idc if yall niggas think that its over for me or some shit, i js pull up to stacies and that wont change even if yall keep hating and allat ffs

if you have rich parents why u still caring. carry their ass to lefort or another shit if u already delusional at 13

• +1
3/10 but 5'11 at 13 is crazy

What with the pfp, youโ€™re clearly of Turko Mongol ancestry not Germanic!

Ur not pulling shit Minecraft villager

• JFL
Nga i got a slavic dads side and germanic moms side๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, youre probably a black curry nigger tbh
What with the pfp, youโ€™re clearly of Turko Mongol ancestry not Germanic!

Aryan ltn stare

• JFL
Im 13 years old rn
get off incel forums, no one looks like they do when they're thirteen later on unless their puberty is shit. I'm 17 and I look nothing like I did at 13 (facial maturity and whatnot)

you'll look waay better in the future, no need to startt rotting here at just 13 tf.
Just do sports/ gym, eat good, skincare, basic hygien and grooming, sleep good with frequent bedtimes ETC and you'll be alright. You're not ugly, just live good and healthy and you'll look good late teens

I'm sorry bro :feelscry:

Nigger you sure?
NIgga u 13, and already apart of the save europe shit? Make some friend nigga, but you have a crazy ass height for a 13 yo. Would give you a 5/10 but I def see a 7/10 potential, just fix that subhuman hair, acne, and pubertymaxx

high ltn

• JFL
good face and good height, potential to look high class
gym + messy scissor cut long on top and messy
no need to overcomplicate, woman date shit mens everywhere and 10s wont date you because you aint got money.
probably fluffy hair slays more till 22 yo, but you got no respect from others and you can look respectable and pretty boy with a normal male model scissor cut.

good face and good height, potential to look high class
gym + messy scissor cut long on top and messy
no need to overcomplicate, woman date shit mens everywhere and 10s wont date you because you aint got money.
probably fluffy hair slays more till 22 yo, but you got no respect from others and you can look respectable and pretty boy with a normal male model scissor cut.
Buzz cut, no head holes or shit, and got slavic genes, "fluffy hair" nga that shit gay asf i dont wanna be with them niggas in the same category bcs of a haircut๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

HEY you are too young for the internet please get off the web get back to homework and if a strange man offers you a ride, I say take it.

HEY you are too young for the internet please get off the web get back to homework and if a strange man offers you a ride, I say take it.
Lmao๐Ÿ’€

Yes your a 3/10
Nga you put a "rate me" as a nigga from pinterest, then a ugly ass currycell, and then another catfish, like wyll man

Dude you need to fix your diet holy fuck
13 going on 20. Premature aged
Seed oil inflamed look

• +1
If you are really 13, even if you arent please dont listen to those braindead fuckers,if your 13 you must be slaying all your foid classmates rn

• +1
If you are really 13, even if you arent please dont listen to those braindead fuckers,if your 13 you must be slaying all your foid classmates rn
Sent my id w my date, i am 13. Ima js softmaxx and focus on my hygiene, body, skin and overall health. Also thank you for not being like these niggas bcs of wich i didnt wanna post myself here๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
stop sucking in your cheeks
get off test you will shit on your growth
"muh i need it!!"
no you dont lmfao

• JFL