Finally confident enough to post myself, Rate me

stop sucking in your cheeks
get off test you will shit on your growth
"muh i need it!!"
no you dont lmfao
Nga ofc i need high testosterone levels the fuck you mean i dont need😂😂, yes i did suck my cheeks in there jfl

Ima post some pics from like a year ago and 6 months ago and today but idk if i should make it a new thread or whatever, or if i should put it here (ts hella dead im the only one viewing this rn jfl)

Ltn

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Yea ur practically MTN but have awful skin quality

ngl I could see you ascending to high MTN
Getting a lil bit better, yes this is with flash but my facial structure is growing even with only 2 weeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_204301_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_204301_Gallery.jpg
    775.3 KB · Views: 0
boi you look like a 25 year old white male. how are you 13.

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows and majesticincel
Repost bcs the last one had old ahh shi and looked ass. Also put it as not op because i was scared to get gang raped by yall😂. Js rate me, would be better to put it on 1 - 10 instead of ltn, mtn, htn but you can too. Please also give me the strongpoints/ weakpoints and what i should change appart from my acne (ik that its fucking my face up so bad). Also ima do a sideprofile in a bit buts its literally so trash i dont even wanna post it. Also be honest please🙏🏻 🙏🏻

Im 13 years old rn, like 180cm, and like 78ish kg (prob wont post my body bcs im a child tho)
Not bad you look average and good height
nothing to worry about + white just take care of your skin leave this site and enjoy your life

• +1
Also heres some old pics that i found, its only getting better and will get better i hope (the side profile with the short hair is today)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_204547_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_204547_TikTok.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240420_204555_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_204555_TikTok.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240420_204520_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_204520_TikTok.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240420_204510_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_204510_TikTok.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240420_204312_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_204312_Gallery.jpg
    720.5 KB · Views: 0
Getting a lil bit better, yes this is with flash but my facial structure is growing even with only 2 weeks
oh nvm. this pics a bit better. you still look like you turned 18 tho.

• +1
Not bad you look average and good height
nothing to worry about + white just take care of your skin leave this site and enjoy your life
Thank you man🙏🏻

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Also heres some old pics that i found, its only getting better and will get better i hope (the side profile with the short hair is today)
btw you look like this guy on tiktok lol

Attachments

• Download (81).mp4
    1.4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Acridax and majesticincel
Repost bcs the last one had old ahh shi and looked ass. Also put it as not op because i was scared to get gang raped by yall😂. Js rate me, would be better to put it on 1 - 10 instead of ltn, mtn, htn but you can too. Please also give me the strongpoints/ weakpoints and what i should change appart from my acne (ik that its fucking my face up so bad). Also ima do a sideprofile in a bit buts its literally so trash i dont even wanna post it. Also be honest please🙏🏻 🙏🏻

Im 13 years old rn, like 180cm, and like 78ish kg (prob wont post my body bcs im a child tho)
13 is crazy, youre average rn, just do puberty its thing

• +1
Ye ik but within the next like 2 years will i get pussy or not (yes i do know that its fucking illegal)
i fucked when i was your age when the age it is allowed is 15

• JFL

“Confident enough” You have just a little under 100 posts

i fucked when i was your age when the age it is allowed is 15
A guy ik already banged a 14 year old girl and hes like a month younger than me😭 (the girl was a lil bit obese tho so i see how)

“Confident enough” You have just a little under 100 posts
Ik but ive seen ppl call other ppl my age here subhuman and to kill themselves and to ropemaxx, (even me jfl)

A guy ik already banged a 14 year old girl and hes like a month younger than me😭 (the girl was a lil bit obese tho so i see how]
can you answer my pm?

• +1
Avergae aryan race pfp nigger

• JFL
Nah here it is and yes im fucking shitting rn lmao. Tried to do a good angle, i can do a dif one if u want, nga i would do anything for yall jfl
good base, if you hardmaxx you fs will ascend trust me.

• +1
your genetics are shitty but ur pretty young so later on you might be saved

your genetics are shitty but ur pretty young so later on you might be saved
Shitty? Nigga im 186 at 13. But yeah they are pretty shitty tbh jfl

13 on the forum
Over since the 2nd trimester

13 on the forum
Over since the 2nd trimester
Vip graycell stfu, you the nigga who got no life if paying for this shithole jfl😂😂

idk like ltn

• JFL
Reactions: gookstar and majesticincel
Vip graycell stfu, you the nigga who got no life if paying for this shithole jfl😂😂
Yeah I just spent the money that was supposed to be your dinner
Talk to me when you save up for your rhinoplasty to fix your santa's helper nose incel

• JFL
Yeah I just spent the money that was supposed to be your dinner
Talk to me when you save up for your rhinoplasty to fix your santa's helper nose incel
Atleast im not a yellow nigger lmao

Atleast im not a yellow nigger lmao
Mogs you to Mao Zedong and back, you boneless unharmonized cuck. Not even JBW can save you, please blast T like you suggested (at 13) so you descend to subhumanity

• +1
Mogs you to Mao Zedong and back, you boneless unharmonized cuck. Not even JBW can save you, please blast T like you suggested (at 13) so you descend to subhumanity
NIGGA IM 13 JFL IM STILL A FUCKING CHILD AND WILL ASCEND TO LOW HTN

LMAO YOURE FROM INDIA THERES NO WAY JFL, CURRYCELL FAGGOT

NIGGA IM 13 JFL IM STILL A FUCKING CHILD AND WILL ASCEND TO LOW HTN
Nope, it's over.

1. Your lip will not magically grow larger than your alar even with puberty. Nor will it change shape, your lip shape is curry tier
2. Your paranasal region will not gain convexity
3. I can write the Declaration of Independence on your philtrum. That's not getting shortened either
4. Your bigonial width is absolutely nuked. You look like you could give good head

LMAO YOURE FROM INDIA THERES NO WAY JFL, CURRYCELL FAGGOT
yeees saaara i am from slum block of delhi,, Bitch lasagna )))) am aryan saaarz
Real talk, average Dalit mogs you

@seethe cage material

• JFL
Nope, it's over.

1. Your lip will not magically grow larger than your alar even with puberty. Nor will it change shape, your lip shape is curry tier
3. I can write the Declaration of Independence on your philtrum. That's not getting shortened either
4. Your bigonial width is absolutely nuked. You look like you could give good head

@seethe cage material
Watch in 3 years nga

Nope, it's over.

@seethe cage material
Fraudmaxxed the pic extremely tho jfl, look hella dif tbh