Gerbert Johnson's video on looksmaxxing

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
In summary, pretty much said that no amount of looksmaxxing can ascend to chad unless you possess the underlying genetic factors. Said chad is a genetic category that is unattainable through any amount of effort.

Did not mention plastic surgery though.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, itiswhatitis1 and ongongfr
In summary, pretty much said that no amount of looksmaxxing can ascend to chad unless you possess the underlying genetic factors. Said chad is a genetic category that is unattainable through any amount of effort.

You dont need to be a clean cut chad to live a good life, being HTN+ is enough and the chads you know IRL wouldnt get rated more than a HTN or chadlite at best and depending on your base or failos you can improve a good amount but theres no formula because it depend on each individual situation.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, zharupodrugu, nigkook and 2 others
Chad is usually just a slightly more dimorphic htn with wealth and status

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
  • +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 27066
All the chads on this forum would be rated htn if they werent famous

• +1
Reactions: zambia1
very true

geomaxxing is more effective than looksmaxxing in 2024 and beyond

You dont need to be a clean cut chad to live a good life, being HTN+ is enough and the chads you know IRL wouldnt get rated more than a HTN or chadlite at best and depending on your base or failos you can improve a good amount but theres no formula because it depend on each individual situation.
Question is, if chad is unattainable, is being HTN+ possible for everyone?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and mirrormogger
very true

Working towards this. Being Korean means I get mogged by every mtn+ in America. Looking at Europe and Asia.

very true

But then again, I feel like geomaxxing is an admission of defeat. You had to run away to get some action. Over.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
But then again, I feel like geomaxxing is an admission of defeat. You had to run away to get some action. Over.
It's just not worth it.

You'll only feel defeat if you're ugly.

You'll have self esteem if you're good looking already.

The women in America are genuinely ugly.

You get women twice as attractive in other countries.

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1
Chad is purely a genetic phenomenon, Chad will make their offspring even more chad by genetics-engineering.

Geomaxxing is the last choice for those Inkwell western sub 3.5-5. Better get a Thai foid than nothing at all.
If you stay in the West then it's just you enjoy being masochistic and self-humiliated at this point. Subhumans will never breed in the West, at least seamaxx gives you some chance to have offspring and live a happy normie life. If you are afraid they'll be subhuman then just inject HGH and impose looksmaxx onto your offspring since the young age.

If you still have that normie-mask in yourself and dont really feel awkward or too incel when socializing, then just learn their language and live there forever.

It's just not worth it.

You'll only feel defeat if you're ugly.

You'll have self esteem if you're good looking already.

The women in America are genuinely ugly.

You get women twice as attractive in other countries.
I'm so glad I'm into Korean girls. If I was into white girls it would have been double over.

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1

I mean it depends on how badly u look. If u r ltn you could maybe come up to chad... Or at least improve looks a lot. Look at Kota

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Mirin the chang eun woo avi but gerbert a nigger retard vro

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
true, meaning it's over for the majority of men

you'll basically be looksmaxxing to get scraps
This is exactly what I’m worried about. Looksmaxxing only to get a shitty relationship with a 5/10. Meanwhile chad has dimes on rotation with no commitment and can choose whatever he wants when settling down.

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and thereallegend
This is exactly what I’m worried about. Looksmaxxing only to get a shitty relationship with a 5/10. Meanwhile chad has dimes on rotation with no commitment and can choose whatever he wants when settling down.
your concerns are real

His vids got old for me it's just the same doomer shit

• +1
Reactions: zura
Fuck scorts
Fuck paying for sex, you would have to do some massive coping to believe that it measures up to all of the college sorority girls chad is fucking daily

Fuck paying for sex, you would have to do some massive coping to believe that it measures up to all of the college sorority girls chad is fucking daily
The thing is you are not a Chad

Chad is all about face, everything else like wealth is just a bonus
No because face is subjective after HTN.

Some girls will rate u HTN, some Chad. Depends on their genes and preferences since people like people who look like them.

No because face is subjective after HTN.

Some girls will rate u HTN, some Chad. Depends on their genes and preferences since people like people who look like them.
Is becoming HTN achievable for everyone then? I just know guys who are forever sub5s over factors they can't control. I feel stuck but a little higher on the totem pole.

Is becoming HTN achievable for everyone then? I just know guys who are forever sub5s over factors they can't control. I feel stuck but a little higher on the totem pole.
I think it’s rare to even ascend a tier

Too many unchangeable falios

But it’s possible in 30%-ish of cases with effort

This means LTN -> MTN, MTN -> HTN, HTN -> Chadlite

Depends on each case and is very complex

Never saw a puberty-unrelated ascension that’s more than one tier though

SMV ascension on the other hand is more accessible through means like money, status, geomaxxing, nichemaxxing, NTmaxxing, etc (though looks will cap its efficiency)

I think it’s rare to even ascend a tier

Too many unchangeable falios

But it’s possible in 30%-ish of cases with effort

This means LTN -> MTN, MTN -> HTN, HTN -> Chadlite

Depends on each case and is very complex

Never saw a puberty-unrelated ascension that’s more than one tier though

SMV ascension on the other hand is more accessible through means like money, status, geomaxxing, nichemaxxing, NTmaxxing, etc (though looks will cap its efficiency)
Gymmaxxing from super fat or skinny doesn't ascend a tier? How about plastic surgery?

Gymmaxxing from super fat or skinny doesn't ascend a tier? How about plastic surgery?
The “one tier” includes surgery and gymmaxxing

Obviously if you have just a single changeable big falio like being fat you’ll ascend more, but that’s because youre looksminned

The “one tier” includes surgery and gymmaxxing

Obviously if you have just a single changeable big falio like being fat you’ll ascend more, but that’s because youre looksminned
Tough, does this mean to imply that being skinny isn't as big of a failo than being fat?

Tough, does this mean to imply that being skinny isn't as big of a failo than being fat?
Yeah look at models bodies, they’re all skinny, being lean is crucial and more important than being jacked.

Though being “skinny-fat” is bad and low T

Yeah look at models bodies, they’re all skinny, being lean is crucial and more important than being jacked.

Though being “skinny-fat” is bad and low T
Tough, it's over for chad aspirees