Germancels, is this accurate?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
The tik tok user is talking about life in Germany and how Germans are like.

@Iasacrko @_MVP_

"they are very anal about rules"

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and High Cortisol Chad
Remember Germans are government whores they will kill their own family if the government tells them to

The minute the government says something no matter how much u think they love u they will go after u

That’s why Hitler took control

Germans treat laws like a holy book they need the rules

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Xtra and Eternal_
Remember Germans are government whores they will kill their own family if the government tells them to

The minute the government says something no matter how much u think they love u they will go after u

Why are they so law-obsessed? Are they savages if they don’t have countless laws and regulations to abide by? Is this the only way to contain them?

Germans are so interesting to me. I don’t really understand them at all

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Why are they so law-obsessed? Are they savages if they don’t have countless laws and regulations to abide by? Is this the only way to contain them?

Germans are so interesting to me. I don’t really understand them at all
I don’t think the younger ones are at least some of them due to ethnic influence

But the 25+ Germans are all crazy idk they love their little rules idk what sick fetish this is tbh probably mind washed from a young age

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Eternal_

Law obsessed people need to kill themselves. Laws literally cause inceldom so when I see people defend them I just wanna break everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and Iasacrko
I don’t think the younger ones are at least some of them due to ethnic influence

But the 25+ Germans are all crazy idk they love their little rules idk what sick fetish this is tbh probably mind washed from a young age
I highly respect them honestly. Germans are total machines and they’re such unique and brilliant people that it is difficult to truly understand them as an outsider—meanwhile every other country and its people is fairly easy to gauge.