Germancels who leave their basement, aware me on the state of life in Germany

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I am considering relocating to Germany and feel that North Rhine-Westphalia would be the best region.

I am looking at Cologne in particular due to it being a supposedly laid back, friendly city with a good nightlife and large uni population as opposed to a businesscel population like Dussledorf.

How common is it for people to speak English, particularly in NRW region, are many young people (16-25) fluent?

Any time I meet people from anonymous apps they have been Germans, so I built up this image that they are willing to meet random people to go for a drink without needing to know common connections to associate with you.
Is this the case for Germans in Germany or just when they are abroad?

What are the people of the NRW region like genetically?
I am happy to be in a region where the people are tall because of my theory that tallcels have more chance of being selected as a partner in tall populations than short populations but I am avoiding Hamburg for the time being due to my suscpicion that they may be giga introverted elitist blondecels just like Scandinavians.

If I move I intend on doing daygame as well as using some dating apps to build up a list of targets I will pursue on my preselection haloed instagram.
Dating apps in Belgium were shit and the general population of foids was low appeal except the occasional Stacey you see on the street that fogs the average girl to death
Is Germany also a land of giga plain beckies with some Staceys?

I am considering relocating to Germany and feel that North Rhine-Westphalia would be the best region.

I am looking at Cologne in particular due to it being a supposedly laid back, friendly city with a good nightlife and large uni population as opposed to a businesscel population like Dussledorf.

How common is it for people to speak English, particularly in NRW region, are many young people (16-25) fluent?

Any time I meet people from anonymous apps they have been Germans, so I built up this image that they are willing to meet random people to go for a drink without needing to know common connections to associate with you.
Is this the case for Germans in Germany or just when they are abroad?

What are the people of the NRW region like genetically?
I am happy to be in a region where the people are tall because of my theory that tallcels have more chance of being selected as a partner in tall populations than short populations but I am avoiding Hamburg for the time being due to my suscpicion that they may be giga introverted elitist blondecels just like Scandinavians.

If I move I intend on doing daygame as well as using some dating apps to build up a list of targets I will pursue on my preselection haloed instagram.
Dating apps in Belgium were shit and the general population of foids was low appeal except the occasional Stacey you see on the street that fogs the average girl to death
Is Germany also a land of giga plain beckies with some Staceys?
cologne is manlet central
because of many ethnics
i never saw a stacy in cologne ever i live close

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and 6ft4
cologne is manlet central
because of many ethnics
i never saw a stacy in cologne ever i live close
What's the looks level of the German males there
Are the German foids decent on average or unattractive?
Also do JBs hang around the city or the subarbs or do they not leave their houses?

Could I have a niche as a low inhib, tracksuit wearing, skinfade having white since its nearly all ethnics with that image in mainland europe?
I could adapt to be a 90s retro baggy clothes wearing zoomer if needed, I'm allowing my hair to grow out rn

Last edited:
What's the looks level of the German males there
mostly ugly/average and a minority of good looking ones
Are the German foids decent on average or unattractive?
There are some cute htbs in the city that you can get realistically.
average women look like this
pics from clubs in the city
average young women group
20230324-Youth-Logo-Vanity09-scaled.jpg

all the high psl humans in germany are mostly males and some women atleast so it seems
compare german male models to female ones

Also do JBs hang around the city or the subarbs or do they not leave their houses?
yes
Could I have a niche as a low inhib, tracksuit wearing, skinfade having white since its nearly all ethnics with that image in mainland europe?
I could adapt to be a 90s retro baggy clothes wearing zoomer if needed, I'm allowing my hair to grow out rn
maybe i dunno

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and 6ft4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back