GET A SAUNA RIGHT NOW!

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Literally best tool for debloating/appearing lower bf in general. I usually have like 2 mildly visible ab veins, and after 20 mins at 80-90C I have 5, just proves that it removes water, same happens in arms btw. Face also looks way slimmer. Overall I think it helps appear 2-3% leaner than you actually are. I do it till I get a very strong headache and can’t stay in longer.

Anyways, moneymaxxing is law, start working and get a sauna asap, one of the best tools you can have.

It’s barely even talked about here when it comes to debloating, mostly because it’s expensive, I’d assume, but it’s OP af.

tags

@kebab @WishIwasChico @EvangelicalRapist @GabachoCopium @Eli @anthony111553 @Goth @CarrotMaxxer @marek937 @PseudoMaxxer @pupill

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: One Rep Max, zekken, STUPIDREFEREES and 12 others
Yeah it defo works, seen a few fag models using it on their insta stories before shoots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, Manletmachine, Lyxguxx and 1 other person
Idk for me it makes me more bloated and worse skin

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, ascension, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Yeah it defo works, seen a few fag models using it on their insta stories before shoots.
Don’t know how ppl on here still cope with muh potassium muh caffeine, literally got 10x better results with this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Akhi and One Rep Max
dnr

• WTF
Reactions: socialcel
my $20 gym membership provides one for free i appreciate the put on tho lil bro

• +1
Actually you're big bro just for this thread I didn't realize it debloated you more effectively than potassium until now

• Love it
When im in an keybord warrior competition and my opponent is an .org greycel

1B3BB51A 1B16 4BA6 A2C4 01EA18563C6E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and socialcel
How much does the effect last tho

• +1
How much does the effect last tho
probably depends on how much you rehydrate. i won’t drink more than a cup of water for the next 3 hours, i got an event in 1.5ish

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
probably depends on how much you rehydrate. i won’t drink more than a cup of water for the next 3 hours, i got an event in 1.5ish
Mirin, good luck and have fun brudda

• Love it
Yeah saunas are great. If you don't have one you could just have a super hot epsom salt bath instead and get similar benefits.

• Woah
i havent noticed anything about bloating but my skin will become so soft and clear for like 2 days

• +1
Literally best tool for debloating/appearing lower bf in general. I usually have like 2 mildly visible ab veins, and after 20 mins at 80-90C I have 5, just proves that it removes water, same happens in arms btw. Face also looks way slimmer. Overall I think it helps appear 2-3% leaner than you actually are. I do it till I get a very strong headache and can’t stay in longer.

Anyways, moneymaxxing is law, start working and get a sauna asap, one of the best tools you can have.

It’s barely even talked about here when it comes to debloating, mostly because it’s expensive, I’d assume, but it’s OP af.

tags

@kebab @WishIwasChico @EvangelicalRapist @GabachoCopium @Eli @anthony111553 @Goth @CarrotMaxxer @marek937 @PseudoMaxxer @pupill
Did not got tagged = do not care
If I don't get tagged in your future threads you are getting blocked from me.

• So Sad
will try today luckily i got one at home

• Love it
if ur gym sauna is good, by all means go use it.

main problem i’ve noticed with the ones i’ve been to in gyms is that they aren’t hot enough, as the owners want to cheap out on electricity.

if your gym’s sauna is below 75C it won’t work nearly as well, at least imo

Just torture yourself theorem

• JFL
You're not supposed to be in such temperatures
If you wanna lower bf why not be in ketosis instead
If you wanna debloat have a good diet or get implants no need to torture yourself to get these results

• JFL
mogs mine

• Hmm...
Over for non-nordics we have a sauna in every house

• +1
And doesn't sauna lower T due to overheating balls?

• Hmm...
You're not supposed to be in such temperatures
If you wanna lower bf why not be in ketosis instead
If you wanna debloat have a good diet or get implants no need to torture yourself to get these results
None of those work nearly as well, tried them all before except implants cause i’m underage

mogs mine
wdym

And doesn't sauna lower T due to overheating balls?
just pin, probably doesn’t effect T tho

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
None of those work nearly as well, tried them all before except implants cause i’m underage

wdym

just pin, probably doesn’t effect T tho
Ketosis works. Guess you're just boneless
Go in the sun more

you can do a very warm bath as well

• +1
Cope bro

• JFL
Does more water make you mor bloated?

• +1
Does more water make you mor bloated?
afaik it would in this case. generally ppl recommend >1L of water per day for debloating.

but for long term looksmaxxing 4-6L is ideal

@JohnBaza low water is insanely shit btw,. got out of the sauna 1.5 hours ago, not a sip since and my stomach and head both hurt. wouldn’t recommend doing this every day

what are you supposed to do as you sit in there though

tags

no need to buy one when you can use it at the gym for $50/month

Bump, this is real AF

• Love it
Does it matter if its an infrared sauna or regular sauna, also wouldnt infrared sauna be better for anti aging and collagen stimulation???

• +1
Does it matter if its an infrared sauna or regular sauna, also wouldnt infrared sauna be better for anti aging and collagen stimulation???
No idea, made this thread based on anecdotal experience, mine is a normal sauna

do you think hot baths are suffiecent?

• +1