Get a security license ASAP

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
As I'm typing this I am being paid 25 usd an hour to sit alone and browse .org and work on eccom stuff, perfect side gig for autists alike.

golden globes GIF

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and Deleted member 18879

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and twilight
I worked in security, everything aside from object security is shit, you're constantly exposed to dangerous situations for shit pay an hour (but the monthly wage is good because you work an insane amount of hours), irregular work hours, night shifts, everyone I worked with was suffering from heart and cholesterol problems, while being in their 30's.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ShineBright
I worked in security, everything aside from object security is shit, you're constantly exposed to dangerous situations for shit pay an hour (but the monthly wage is good because you work an insane amount of hours), irregular work hours, night shifts, everyone I worked with was suffering from heart and cholesterol problems, while being in their 30's.
i only work jobs where you just sit alone and guard some empty place, those dangerous scenarios happen when you are a club bouncer etc.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and TITUS
i only work jobs where you just sit alone and guard some empty place
yeah that's object security, it's quite comfy but the jobs are much sparser, if you can get a good stable gig go for it.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Omg youf Avi she is hot

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Did you do happen to do security in either a predominantly black inner city or Baghdad?