Getting a Bachelor's degree in Physics?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
At Imperial College of London. Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, thecel, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
Thinking double degree in both Physics and Maths. I love studying Calculus. So satisfying.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, thecel, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
avi source?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TheBrownOne, thecel and 2 others
avi source?

Motherfucker I'm talking about serious stuff and you're asking for coom material. Go search BrahminBoss' thread "rate my type".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, TheBrownOne, thecel and 2 others
Motherfucker I'm talking about serious stuff and you're asking for coom material. Go search BrahminBoss' thread "rate my type".
it doesnt say there but i found it its jasminx

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and GuyFromSingapore
Depends what you picture yourself doing in the future bro, a Bachelor's Degree in Physics is not as marketable as a degree in CS or Engineering (but then again most degrees can't compete either).

It depends on the job market in your city, but you might have to be open to going into a Master's degree or some form of extra education/trainning.

Personally, if I went the physics route I would get a master's in astrophysics since it seems fucking awesome.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Depends what you picture yourself doing in the future bro, a Bachelor's Degree in Physics is not as marketable as a degree in CS or Engineering (but then again most degrees can't compete either).

It depends on the job market in your city, but you might have to be open to going into a Master's degree or some form of extra education/trainning.

Personally, if I went the physics route I would get a master's in astrophysics since it seems fucking awesome.

I don't like AstroPhysics very much. Although I prefer it to Astronomy. I like pretty much all other modules in Physics though.

btw answering your question, dont hear these type of stuff. I can GUARANTEE you that physics is one of the top degrees one can get, to not say the best. Its better than engineering, economics, finance, cs. By far. Because you can work in all those areas. I study econ and i wish i was good at physics because these people are respected in finance af.

The only reason the physics salary is not the highest average is because the people who get a degree on it like to go into academic stuff. If you go into the job market i would say u can make a lot of money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, qsabathi, IndraBC and 1 other person
gay degree

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, Chintuck22, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Useless af, dont get hard ass degrees whose only job options are either being high school teacher or an academician

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AngryShortMale, bxteman, ElTruecel and 3 others
Useless af, dont get hard ass degrees whose only job options are either being high school teacher or an academician

I can earn $5000 a month teaching Physics at a tuition centre.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
won’t get you hoes.

Going to that university will be boring af, you’ll get a cool degree that will assure you a future of wagecucking.

Over for wagecucks like me, trust me, have fun while you’re young, looksmax, fuck bitches, do drugs and kill your self at 30yo (im 19btw)

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and GuyFromSingapore
won’t get you hoes.

Going to that university will be boring af, you’ll get a cool degree that will assure you a future of wagecucking.

Over for wagecucks like me, trust me, have fun while you’re young, looksmax, fuck bitches, do drugs and kill your self at 30yo (im 19btw)

I like Physics. I really enjoy studying it. I don't need motivation or discipline to study it because of that. It's a pleasurable experience for me.

Women are attracted dark triad bad boys and not physic nerds
Talk about shooting yourself in the foot
Hahahajaj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 28896 and PseudoMaxxer
I like Physics. I really enjoy studying it. I don't need motivation or discipline to study it because of that. It's a pleasurable experience for me.

i hope you’ll like working 8h+ a day too for the rest of your life

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Not bad course what grades do you need for it?

Ngl youll be incel for ur school year

Not bad course what grades do you need for it?

Ngl youll be incel for ur school year

Straight As for H2 Maths/Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics.

I could slay at clubs and date the girls at that uni.

High IQ degree but a low SMV + Wagie.

“Hey I represent big companies and earn millions, I am a corporate lawyer.”

“I have a physics degree and teach at a tuition centre.”

“Oh you noticed my 20k suit and my 40k watch XD I work in Wall Street. Oh yeah I also have a 8 inch cock.”

One of these is worse than the other two.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
btw answering your question, dont hear these type of stuff. I can GUARANTEE you that physics is one of the top degrees one can get, to not say the best. Its better than engineering, economics, finance, cs. By far. Because you can work in all those areas. I study econ and i wish i was good at physics because these people are respected in finance af.

The only reason the physics salary is not the highest average is because the people who get a degree on it like to go into academic stuff. If you go into the job market i would say u can make a lot of money.
What kind of jobs can you get with a Physics degree? You're not getting engineering jobs in my country with a physics degree, since you need an 'engineering license' thing and you only get that if you have an actual B.Eng

Economics/Finance can get you jobs in the corporate world, especially if you are smart and hardworking. A physics degree wouldn't really make you stand out would it?

• +1
Reactions: babineux
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, panfacemogger and GuyFromSingapore
physics is legit

what is your career plan for with degree

• +1
High IQ degree but a low SMV + Wagie.

“Hey I represent big companies and earn millions, I am a corporate lawyer.”

“I have a physics degree and teach at a tuition centre.”

“Oh you noticed my 20k suit and my 40k watch XD I work in Wall Street. Oh yeah I also have a 8 inch cock.”

One of these is worse than the other two.
Yeah physics is still a bad degree, I was just not expecting him to make more than public school tears in UK so 60k a yearr sounds okay.

Its the wage the teachers make in USA, obviously with less purchasing power.

if you study physics at any uni prepare for it to all be useless 95% after you graduate, most employers value the talent needed to complete a physics degree with a first from a top uni so they will be happy to train you for whatever job as you've already shown competence but the actual specifics of your degree are going to be useless it's the same with most stem degrees but especially so for physics.
if you ask me just do something with direct employability like some kind of engineering or computer science if you can unless you actually just like the course.

if you study physics at any uni prepare for it to all be useless 95% after you graduate, most employers value the talent needed to complete a physics degree with a first from a top uni so they will be happy to train you for whatever job as you've already shown competence but the actual specifics of your degree are going to be useless it's the same with most stem degrees but especially so for physics.
if you ask me just do something with direct employability like some kind of engineering or computer science if you can unless you actually just like the course.

It's just that I really like Physics and am naturally good at it. So why not capitalize on it?

It's just that I really like Physics and am naturally good at it. So why not capitalize on it?
you can't, if you like physics do it by yourself you don't need an authority to guarantee your knowledge. A bachelor is basically useless, a master's unless you want to be an academic. Most people that study physics do it because it sounds cool and status, and all it ends up being,unless you are a genius, is mere intellectual exercise. You won't even remember most of the stuff you studied 1 year after you graduate.
A bachelor's in math is useful only if you want to venture into a master's regarding applied math( stochastics, machine learning,modelling etc..), mentally masturbating about numerology, galois theory and such for an additional 2 years is virtually useless, and are things you can do by yourself. It seems like you just want to do it to seem smart, like most people.

• +1
you can't, if you like physics do it by yourself you don't need an authority to guarantee your knowledge. A bachelor is basically useless, a master's unless you want to be an academic. Most people that study physics do it because it sounds cool and status, and all it ends up being,unless you are a genius, is mere intellectual exercise. You won't even remember most of the stuff you studied 1 year after you graduate.
A bachelor's in math is useful only if you want to venture into a master's regarding applied math( stochastics, machine learning,modelling etc..), mentally masturbating about numerology, galois theory and such for an additional 2 years is virtually useless, and are things you can do by yourself. It seems like you just want to do it to seem smart, like most people.
Numerology?

• Love it
Don't be a retard u clearly didn't research this through

• Hmm...
Good option bhai. Make sure you take some CS classes.

Take: Data Structures and Algorithms, Programming In <Language>, Object Oriented Programming, and a Databases Course.

If you can focus on Statistics / Probability, and make sure you understand linear algebra quite well too, just to make sure that you can pivot to Machine Learning / AI or Actuarial Sciences if you decide to go the grad school route.

Also, START EARLY. What I mean by that is, start working on projects early, get very good grades early on, reach out to professors for potential research positions, do extracurriculars / leadership positions early on too. That way, you can make money at the same time as getting your degree.

By the end of this, you should be high class enough and intellectual enough to get a good job, and then you can surgerymaxx your way to at least HTN (if you aren't right now).
Personally, I believe that anyone can reach HTN, provided that they're not subhuman, and have at least a long skull shape / good mandibular structure.

Good luck bhai, and keep up posted

• Love it
  • JFL
Good option bhai. Make sure you take some CS classes.

Take: Data Structures and Algorithms, Programming In <Language>, Object Oriented Programming, and a Databases Course.

If you can focus on Statistics / Probability, and make sure you understand linear algebra quite well too, just to make sure that you can pivot to Machine Learning / AI or Actuarial Sciences if you decide to go the grad school route.

Also, START EARLY. What I mean by that is, start working on projects early, get very good grades early on, reach out to professors for potential research positions, do extracurriculars / leadership positions early on too. That way, you can make money at the same time as getting your degree.

By the end of this, you should be high class enough and intellectual enough to get a good job, and then you can surgerymaxx your way to at least HTN (if you aren't right now).
Personally, I believe that anyone can reach HTN, provided that they're not subhuman, and have at least a long skull shape / good mandibular structure.

Good luck bhai, and keep up posted

Then he should just do cs then? Or even better yet self study and don't waste time and money, cs degrees are only necessary to do research other than that they are useless

Then he should just do cs then? Or even better yet self study and don't waste time and money, cs degrees are only necessary to do research other than that they are useless
I agree with you, but math + physics and taking CS opens up options. That's why I mentioned what I did

• +1

Dude. I said I prefer Physics. Just let a nigga follow his dreams.

Nigger you don't belong in high class, high society.

KYS

Stop. Hating is bad. I knew you were jealous because few people only are smart enough to do Physics. It's literally the hardest degree ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Stop. Hating is bad. I knew you were jealous because few people only are smart enough to do Physics. It's literally the hardest degree ever.

I know, I'm sorry.

I still love you though bhai.

Well done in getting into Imperial College of London.

It's very good.

Just do what I outlined, and work hard. You'll be fine.

Also, the people in this forum are fucking autistic incels.

I'm a subhuman curry, and even I've gotten laid (white and black chicks).

Just grind it out, and you'll do well.

Good luck mate!

• +1
It makes u seem smart but might not make u a lot of money

Money is not the driving factor. Passion and interest is. I like spending hours on my bed ruminating about Physics equations, concepts and theories. You should always pursue what you are naturally gifted for and are inclined towards.

Plus people go "😮" when you tell them you study Physics. People respect you everywhere you go for that.

I thoroughly enjoyed A Brief History of Time by Hawking and The Fabric of the Cosmos by Brian Greene.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel

Cage at that subhuman, just makes the same videos about majors saying the same things year after year after year.

If u really cared about physics so much u would already have self studied all that stuff by noe

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
If I were you I’d get a physics with applied math degree. Physics is fairly well rounded as you generally have the basics most engineers would have and more. Applied math will teach you some programming and numerical analysis since most work in stem is on the computer and using approximations.

• +1
Yes, physics grads from imperial often go into very good careers like IB, and other high finance roles.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: traplurker, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 28896