Getting a sleeve tat next year

K

Kamui

Inactive
I plan on getting a sleeve next year for my birthday since I’ll be legal age to get one, also I wanna get an actual good quality one not one that’s shitty and some in the back of some shop in the hood

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 26859
I plan on getting a sleeve next year for my birthday since I’ll be legal age to get one, also I wanna get an actual good quality one not one that’s shitty and some in the back of some shop in the hood
sleeves are not trendy anymore. Be a copycat of Vinnie Hacker

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, JawMogger, LowTrust and 2 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, LowTrust and Kamui
Ngl forearm tattoos look way better imo

Overall I think tattoos are a waste of money though.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Ngl forearm tattoos look way better imo

Overall I think tattoos are a waste of money though.
Ye I may change my mind and just get a forearm since I wanna have more space for the rest of my body, I plan on doing my entire upper except for my abs, hands, and neck

gang shit get a realism sleeve but ye avoid hands & neck unless ur working online or businessmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and Deleted member 25377
neck tattoos are highest smv booster by far if it looks good

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
neck tattoos are highest smv booster by far if it looks good
Ye but I still wanna be able to look presentable and not like I’m a criminal

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
Ye but I still wanna be able to look presentable and not like I’m a criminal
I cover mine with concealer when I don't want people to see it it's easy

• +1
Things like tattoos or niche styles are great looksmaxers for ugly & normies, it will make at least some women attracted to you in a niche way
I remember that curry Qoves had a video mentioning this, if you're ugly it helps to be a bit polarizing. Better to be a 7 to some people and a 1 to others, than to be a 4 to everyone.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Jarate and Kamui
Make sure your artist is absolutely world class

• +1
Ye true but I don’t wanna pay an arm and leg for it

This is something that’s going to be on your body for the rest of your life. Take it from someone whose about to laser an entire forearm sleeve.

There’s levels to tattoo quality, and the differences aren’t subtle. It’s very obvious the difference between average quality and elite world class. Bad tattoos even more so.

Don’t step foot into a tattoo shop until you’ve got enough money saved to comfortably pay for high quality work and you’ve heavily researched different artists and what tattoo you want.

High quality aesthetic tattoos look sick as fuck and make people more attractive imo. On the flip side, clean skin is more attractive than mediocre, meh, or poorly done trashy tattoos

Last edited:
  • +1
Get the wings on your back those look awesome to me

Attachments

• 1690335681864.png
    1690335681864.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
patchwork gets more attraction these days

This is something that’s going to be on your body for the rest of your life. Take it from someone whose about to laser an entire forearm sleeve.

There’s levels to tattoo quality, and the differences aren’t subtle. It’s very obvious the difference between average quality and elite world class. Bad tattoos even more so.

Don’t step foot into a tattoo shop until you’ve got enough money saved to comfortably pay for high quality work and you’ve heavily researched different artists and what tattoo you want.

High quality aesthetic tattoos look sick as fuck and make people more attractive imo. On the flip side, clean skin is more attractive than mediocre, meh, or poorly done trashy tattoos
Thanks for the advice bro I’ll take it into consideration 🙏🏾

Ye I was planning on getting some spinal shit like those ones, looks mogger
if your low inhib enough get one of those neck ones to go along with it

Naw no neck tats, unless I entered a profession where Ik it’s acceptable but for now naw
fair enough, I'd defo get the back one (if my family wasnt as conservative as it is and my high inhib cuckold nature)

I want one too

gang shit get a realism sleeve but ye avoid hands & neck unless ur working online or businessmaxxed
realism is tacky and ages poorly imo, get something stylizied and symbolic that means smth to you

realism is tacky and ages poorly imo, get something stylizied and symbolic that means smth to you
I should get a tattoo of a big pawg ass because those mean a lot to me

• +1
Reactions: Bdh