Getting big arms is too fucking hard

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Dare I say impossible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and PseudoMaxxer
no need for big juicy arms, keep them in proportion with the rest of your body and make sure your forearms are not lacking behind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grooxx, whiteislandpill, Manletmachine and 2 others
Feel you brother

I’m doing forearms after every session so they proportionate with the rest of my arms

Eating so much nowadays as well

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
big arms are >16 inches id say
>15 inches for teens

• +1
Reactions: coispet
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Manletmachine, coispet and 1 other person
big arms are >16 inches id say
>15 inches for teens
Doesn’t it depend on proportions and even bone density

Me and my friend both weigh 80kg at 6ft2 but he looks a lot bigger than me, just because his wingspan is shorter than mine and I most likely have heavier bones

• +1
Dare I say impossible
Arms a cope, yo.

All height and face.

Screenshot 20240217 202711 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman232 and coispet
no need for big juicy arms, keep them in proportion with the rest of your body and make sure your forearms are not lacking behind
Kys coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, Deleted member 51465 and coispet
Doesn’t it depend on proportions and even bone density
individually and aesthetic wise id say yes, but not if you intend to compare with others
Me and my friend both weigh 80kg at 6ft2 but he looks a lot bigger than me, just because his wingspan is shorter than mine and I most likely have heavier bones
happens
5'7 guy with 16 inch arms is gonna look big af compared to 6'2 guy with same size

• +1
Reactions: coispet
big arms by themselves wont get you laid
but you will be mired by guys
That’s why it’s important to be lean and have exposure of vascularity, girls get wet for veins and defined bi/tris

• +1
Incel has to eat till vomit for big arms but Poojeeta washes dishes and has IFBB pro level biceps
> be me
> 13 inch arms
> decides to head out today
> get size mogged by 5'3 landwhales wearing t shirts
> go home in tears

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and coispet
That’s why it’s important to be lean and have exposure of vascularity, girls get wet for veins and defined bi/tris
medium arms and lean >> big bulking arms

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and Manletmachine
i was gonna say that too
lot of fat guys with big arms lol
Interestingly people point out how big my arms are at work and just in general, like bar staff and shit.

They haven't gotten any bigger but I lost about 6kg in the psyche ward and that shaped my arms (prob from pull ups and dips) a little bit.

Then I checked the size and they are only 16 and a bit inches, but the AVERAGE size in America is 15.8 inches, so I'm not that much bigger.

Then I checked average waist in America and that's 41 inches - so Americans are fat fucks with fat arms, and 16 or if possible even 17 inch arms irl are impressive - also worth pointing out people notice my arms in Hong kong, NOT America

• +1
> be me
> 13 inch arms
> decides to head out today
> get size mogged by 5'3 landwhales wearing t shirts
> go home in tears
13 inches?? That seems small, do u do pull ups?? Or any isolation work??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Manletmachine and LooksOrDeath
i n j e c t

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and PsychoDsk
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Interestingly people point out how big my arms are at work and just in general, like bar staff and shit.

They haven't gotten any bigger but I lost about 6kg in the psyche ward and that shaped my arms (prob from pull ups and dips) a little bit.

Then I checked the size and they are only 16 and a bit inches, but the AVERAGE size in America is 15.8 inches, so I'm not that much bigger.

Then I checked average waist in America and that's 41 inches - so Americans are fat fucks with fat arms, and 16 or if possible even 17 inch arms irl are impressive - also worth pointing out people notice my arms I. Homg kong, NOT America
just ignore average arm sizes in western countries, they're all bloated
in hong kong you would look big af with 16 inch arms, mirinn

The key is to train both biceps + triceps equally. Too many normies focus on only biceps

• +1
Medium arms and lean = don’t even look like u lift in a t shirt
medium arms and not lean, you will look dyel in t shirt
if lean you will look like you do lift

• Hmm...
But u will look dyel in clothes - your logic works if you live in a tropical beach town
fair,
youll look good shirtless though
but overall the benefits of being lean is way better than looking big in clothes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chinacurry and Manletmachine
fair,
youll look good shirtless though
but overall the benefits of being lean is way better than looking big in clothes
Not really tbh. You get weaker in the gym. You look DYEL in clothes. You’re always hungry. And how many times are you actually gonna have your shirt off in public… once or twice a year maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Deleted member 51465
if you cant do a chin up with 50 kg dont cry about having small arms

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Arms are easy as fuck to grow, just do some curls and pushdowns.

Chest is much harder, especially if you start with like 0 muscle there and have to fill it up.

• Hmm...
Just lol if your arms don't grow by simply doing bicep curls

spam weighted dips and close grip bench trust

my triceps have always been big cause of my naturally close grip even when regular benching, they will explode in size because of the amount of load you can put on them

Just lol if your arms don't grow by simply doing bicep curls

arms dont grow much from bicep growth anyways though, barbell curls make me wanna kms cause of long bicep insertions, makes growing them properly take so fucking long

arms dont grow much from bicep growth anyways though, barbell curls make me wanna kms cause of long bicep insertions, makes growing them properly take so fucking long
i have brutal arm genetics

I wish I had a big wrist.

big arms by themselves wont get you laid
but you will be mired by guys
Not true, I’ve been w girls that told me they just got w me cuz my arms are big, esp this one girl who kept sending me TikTok abs guys putting corvettes over their biceps or sum shit, so she must of had a weird fetish

I’ve had girls even touch up on my arms in clubs from behind without even seeing my face

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and LooksOrDeath
what makes you think that?
my chest and shoulders grow way faster than my bi’s/ and tris. maybe i’m not doing enough volume with my arms idk

my chest and shoulders grow way faster than my bi’s/ and tris. maybe i’m not doing enough volume with my arms idk
whats your current split for your arms

Not true, I’ve been w girls that told me they just got w me cuz my arms are big, esp this one girl who kept sending me TikTok abs guys putting corvettes over their biceps or sum shit, so she must of had a weird fetish

I’ve had girls even touch up on my arms in clubs from behind without even seeing my face
im corrected
how big are your arms