GETTING BOTOX TODAY

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Just called the clinic for plastic surgeries and have an appointment now at 3 pm to get botox injections to make my eyebrows lower.
Never done this before but apparently there isn't a permanent way to make the brows lower so I decided to give it a shot (literally lol). Botox injections are not permanent and have to be repeated after a couple of months. In those months I hopefully won't have to worry about my brows as much anymore while using Minox to grow new hairs below the brow line.

Gonna keep you updated and maybe(!) provide pictures when the effect has set in and is satisfying enough. Good thing though is that it's quite cheap actually.

GOOD LUCK!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Bewusst
Don’t do botox a lot because it sags your skin.

Post results

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
>Gonna keep you updated and maybe(!) provide pictures when the effect has set in and is satisfying enough

Pls post it even if its not satisfying. You would help ppl considering it a lot

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 470, DidntRead and 1 other person
Post results
>Gonna keep you updated and maybe(!) provide pictures when the effect has set in and is satisfying enough

Pls post it even if its not satisfying. You would help ppl considering it a lot
I will keep you informed either way. Okay, maybe I'll just take a pic of my eye area without my whole face. Need to take a before pic then.

I will keep you informed either way. Okay, maybe I'll just take a pic of my eye area without my whole face. Need to take a before pic then.
Don't cope and post trash pics

Yep that would be enough! Thanks and good luck man

• Love it
Reactions: Bewusst
take pic now and please upload for the community <please notify me>

take pic now and please upload for the community <please notify me>
I will post a before/after once done. Botox takes about 10 days or so for the full effect to show.

good luck bro, how much is it costing you?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 470 and Andromeda88
Done. Paid 150 Euro for the whole procedure. The injections were not very painful, only like somebody pinched your forehead and temple area with his fingers. Gonna visit the doc again in two weeks for checkup and possible corrections. He also told me about alternatives to Botox which I might try some day. Great doc!

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Done. Paid 150 Euro for the whole procedure. The injections were not very painful, only like somebody pinched your forehead and temple area with his fingers. Gonna visit the doc again in two weeks for checkup and possible corrections. He also told me about alternatives to Botox which I might try some day. Great doc!
Pics...

Not yet. Botox takes up to two weeks to fully kick in. No change is visible yet. Be patient.
Idc post while still swollen just to see if you actually did it or not

Idc post while still swollen just to see if you actually did it or not
Here is the bill for you hater. Pics will follow in about two weeks.

Attachments

• 15681403157901721356397.jpg
    15681403157901721356397.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 51
Here is the bill for you hater. Pics will follow in about two weeks.
I was not hating, people usually lie so I wanted to check but your legit.

@bewusswarum hast du dich genau für diese Klinik entschieden?
Was für ein zufall bin auch aus Deutschland

@bewusswarum hast du dich genau für diese Klinik entschieden?
Was für ein zufall bin auch aus Deutschland
Hatte ein gutes Gefühl und Dr. Akhundov hat sehr gute Bewertungen.

Hier treiben sich übrigens mehr Deutsche rum als du denkst.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and DidntRead
Hatte ein gutes Gefühl und Dr. Akhundov hat sehr gute Bewertungen.

Hier treiben sich übrigens mehr Deutsche rum als du denkst.
Kannst du mir dann nachher bilder schicken?
Würde dann auch zu ihm hingehen.
Macht er auch filler?

Just called the clinic for plastic surgeries and have an appointment now at 3 pm to get botox injections to make my eyebrows lower.
Never done this before but apparently there isn't a permanent way to make the brows lower so I decided to give it a shot (literally lol). Botox injections are not permanent and have to be repeated after a couple of months. In those months I hopefully won't have to worry about my brows as much anymore while using Minox to grow new hairs below the brow line.

Gonna keep you updated and maybe(!) provide pictures when the effect has set in and is satisfying enough. Good thing though is that it's quite cheap actually.
we already talked about this yesterday, anyway is there the risk your eyebrows will descend only in the outer part, providing you horrible negative tilted eyebrows?

Kannst du mir dann nachher bilder schicken?
Würde dann auch zu ihm hingehen.
Macht er auch filler?
Wohnst du auch in Berlin? Es dauert eine Weile bis man Ergebnisse von Botox sehen kann. Ich werde in ca. einer Woche einen Update-Thread machen, mit Bildern.

Ja, Filler, Hyaluron, Eigenfettunterspritzungen etc., besuch einfach mal die Webseite von Stunning You für mehr Infos.

we already talked about this yesterday, anyway is there the risk your eyebrows will descend only in the outer part, providing you horrible negative tilted eyebrows?
I actually only wanted my outer parts to descend because my brows are naturally too positively-tilted and I want the arch to go down to be on the same level as the inner ends.

It depends on where the injections are placed, it's possible to control the way they go down to a certain degree. It's absolutely necessary to visit a good, experienced practicioner though. A thread lift could be the better choice for you.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 3043
Wohnst du auch in Berlin? Es dauert eine Weile bis man Ergebnisse von Botox sehen kann. Ich werde in ca. einer Woche einen Update-Thread machen, mit Bildern.

Ja, Filler, Hyaluron, Eigenfettunterspritzungen etc., besuch einfach mal die Webseite von Stunning You für mehr Infos.
Sogar in berlin mitte

• +1
Good luck, botox aligned my eyebrows and took off 60% of my forehead wrinkle.

• +1
i though u could permanently lower then via reverse browplasty, offered by Dr. Taban (and many others im sure)
Really? Never heard about it. If that is true, I def consider doing it! Do you have a link or sth. to provide more information?

Wait botox does that?? are eyebrows so muscly?

• JFL

Opisafaggot

Wait botox does that?? are eyebrows so muscly?
No but the sorrounding muscles influence the shape and position of the eyebrows.

OP, It's been a week since you've had this done. Have you noticed any change?

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
OP, It's been a week since you've had this done. Have you noticed any change?
Yes, indeed but nothing incredible. Update thread including pics will follow soon (as promised).

I have a second appointment with the doc for checkup in 6 days.