getting called cute is a sexual death sentence

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
its not a compliment

forum related: u should looksmax to where u wont be called cute! high T is everything!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and androidcel
its not a compliment
1027.jpg
how the fuck is this in the looksmaxing discussion it's clearly low effort @11gaijin @Dude420 ban this faggot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, FatmanO, Kenma and 1 other person
1027.jpg
how the fuck is this in the looksmaxing discussion it's clearly low effort @11gaijin @Dude420 ban this faggot
lol at this meta post

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Why does this site attract so many lookism retards? You gonna ruin it with your aspie theories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 685, Spectre and 5 others
fuck off with your high t theory,prettyboi twink > ogre.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown and medialcanthuscel
fuck off with your high t theory,prettyboi twink > ogre.
if pretty boy twink was ideal, i would be knees deep in pussy and not trying to convince u otherwise

if pretty boy twink was ideal, i would be knees deep in pussy and not trying to convince u otherwise
You're not a prettyboi,you're a coping :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
if u wont publicly leak the pics then im not opposed to sending. pm me ur discord
nah, just wanted to dox you tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
nah, just wanted to dox you tbh
u cant dox me off my pics and 90% of relevant PSL people already know what i look like, not knowing what i look like just proves ur a newfag which is expected since this site is full of random dogs off incels.is and reddit

Cope. Cute IS a compliment nowadays, confirmed by all the girls who called me that way and let my penis penetrate their holes.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
u cant dox me off my pics and 90% of relevant PSL people already know what i look like, not knowing what i look like just proves ur a newfag which is expected since this site is full of random dogs off incels.is and reddit
>joins thursday
>complains about no one knowing or giving a fuck who he is.
82 1

U think so apex ...i have decent masculine features and i got shit ratings here

Its because they dont fit the rest of your face

pictures dont show how you look in real life, presence and pheromones are everything irl, not a 2d display of pixels depicting a distorted image of your face from a front angle. pictures maybe show 10% of how u are in real life, they r easily frauded and its why people look different from picture to picture, its not accurate and if u were to rate someone off of pictures alone you would need a lot of them from various angles and environments

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo, Deleted member 483 and Sc22
this is first forum of any kind I have ever posted on
but that's not important
I don't need your photo cause this thread is just dumb and it's obvious
if you really are a gl pretty boy and you don't get pussy you're a mentalcel and that's it

this is first forum of any kind I have ever posted on
but that's not important
I don't need your photo cause this thread is just dumb and it's obvious
if you really are a gl pretty boy and you don't get pussy you're a mentalcel and that's it
Joined Jan 7, 2019

• +1
>Implying it take time to sift through the 25 good threads on lookism. Cope oldfag.

But you werent given points for them, so they dont.
noname newfags defending each other. i guess the weak have to stick together to survive

noname newfags defending each other. i guess the weak have to stick together to survive
Lookism isnt the only psl board. And all the threads i found were you getting bullied, you sure got clout

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Lookism isnt the only psl board. And all the threads i found were you getting bullied, you sure got clout
puahate = dead
sluthate = 1 post per month
lookism = it is what it is

i have over 20 alts and shared accounts with 5 people, we fuck with each other and larp as one another. dont even try and comprehend anything on the forum in its current state you wont be able to make sense of any of it.

puahate = dead

i have over 20 alts and shared accounts with 5 people, we fuck with each other and larp as one another. dont even try and comprehend anything on the forum in its current state you wont be able to make sense of any of it.

DOES UNDISPUTED HAVE ANY ALTS????

• +1
to survive what? jfl

I can see you really take pride in your basement dwelling activities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Phad and RichardSpencel
DOES UNDISPUTED HAVE ANY ALTS????
the only alt he posts on is undisputed, hes had alts in the past and theyre mostly all banned, some he uses to negrape himself from.
notable alts of his are @fuck my life and @gameover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and androidcel
the only alt he posts on is undisputed, hes had alts in the past and theyre mostly all banned, some he uses to negrape himself from.
notable alts of his are @fuck my life and @gameover
Do you remember Blonde jock from lookism, do you think he was larp? His posts were hilarious af.

Do you remember Blonde jock from lookism, do you think he was larp? His posts were hilarious af.
he wasnt a larp i speak to him on discord occassionally, he sends me pics of his progress. hes coming back to lookism on march 23

• +1
They fit nicely otherwise every guy would have give that points ...
Fr
>Implying it take time to sift through the 25 good threads on lookism. Cope oldfag.

But you werent given points for them, so they dont.
You can check the genuine guys over there who rated without ethencity ...even no one was able to guess my ethencity ..its that i told them

Last compliment I have received was being told I have a "nice" face 3-4 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
puahate = dead

“I have over 20 alts”

• +1
Reactions: Autist, androidcel and Deleted member 483
none of yall are pretty boys. Some of you are cute tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
:feelscry: Rather be called cute than ignored

Being called cute is not cope

wish i at least got called cute

instead im just invisible

cute = low T

Apex = polish looking rat faced teen
You’re ugly pal

There's a difference in getting called cute and getting called "cute"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It depends on the context.

What matters is if women are letting you fuck them or not.

Apex = polish looking rat faced teen
You’re ugly pal
LOL AT THIS RANDOM PROJECTION. I HAVE BULLIED U BEYOND BELEIF TO THE POINT YOU ARE INSULTING YOURSELF AND DIRECTING IT AT ME. CAGE X1000000
It depends on the context.

What matters is if women are letting you fuck them or not.
no girl calling a guy cute and having sex with him. cute = 0 sex appeal but good aesthetics

LOL AT THIS RANDOM PROJECTION. I HAVE BULLIED U BEYOND BELEIF TO THE POINT YOU ARE INSULTING YOURSELF AND DIRECTING IT AT ME. CAGE X1000000

no girl calling a guy cute and having sex with him. cute = 0 sex appeal but good aesthetics
Stop coping you faggot lmao

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms