Getting heightmogged feels worse than getting facially mogged

supahotfirenze

supahotfirenze

4'10 is it over?
Don't get me wrong - I'm NOT saying that height is more important than face necessarily. I'm just saying from experience, getting facially mogged by someone isn't fun but you don't really think much of it. Compare that to getting absolutely height/sized mogged and you feel like a fucking child next to them. Am I the only one who personally feels height mogs are more brutal than facial mogs.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Manana, Anonymous Member and 10 others
Face is subjective, height isn't if your 5'6 your 5'6 and gonna get mogged

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, MagaPutinism, bloomercel and 2 others
Don't get me wrong - I'm NOT saying that height is more important than face necessarily. I'm just saying from experience, getting facially mogged by someone isn't fun but you don't really think much of it. Compare that to getting absolutely height/sized mogged and you feel like a fucking child next to them. Am I the only one who personally feels height mogs are more brutal than facial mogs.
i was at this party and i was sitting down and this kid tried to make friends with me, we were talking then we both got up (he’s like 5’9 i’m 6’2) he stopped talking to me and went upstairs :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Debetro, klamus and 3 others
i have a tyronelite 6’3 close friend so i got used to it, brutal face pill he has zygos and an ogee curve and mogs me facially even though my lower third is much better.

Over for manlets

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and bloomercel
I think it depends on whether you’re more insecure about your face or your height. I expect face mogs because I know I’m ugly but getting height mogged at 6’2” + lifts is brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33424 and eyes
feeling undominant is worse than feeling uglier

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member and supahotfirenze
Good thing I'm 6'9

I was at a party in telaviv and I SWEAR they are giants, They were like 6' 0" on average how can i even compete?

I hope they all just wear lifts, tallfags are narci

Being height-mogged is a visceral experience.

It's a primal feeling of being measurably, visibly and undeniably inferior to someone. Yes, being face-mogged sucks too, but at least there's a certain degree of subjectivity there in most cases... you may feel inferior on roughly objective terms, but there's no mathematical way of determining who has the better face.

Not so much with height. You can see he's taller, he can see he's taller, and everyone around you can see who's taller. It's glaringly obvious with a single glance, and there can be no debate about it.

This shit is hard to rationalize and/or ignore, evolutionarily speaking - it's the instinctual feeling of conflict avoidance that a smaller animal feels when it meets a bigger animal. Your lizard brain's way of telling you that you are not likely to win this confrontation. Which explains why this is twice as dreadful when said guy is also very muscular.

Yet, all this is quite meaningless in the realm of female attention; being tall is a great asset, but it does not trump face whatsoever.
It's just more crushing for us men to be height-mogged because our brain is thinking in terms of survival and competition with other males, but in matters of female attraction, we should actually feel 10x as bad about being face-mogged - yet we don't, because it's not as easy to measure and doesn't translate to fighting power as strongly as a superior height and/or size. And thus, many men automatically begin thinking that "losing" to another man in HEIGHT means being completely inferior to him, and thus it means "losing" to him in FEMALE APPEAL as well.

And yeah, I'm not saying women wouldn't choose a taller man over a shorter man if their faces were roughly at the same level.
But between these two men:
  • A: Above-average Height + Average Face
  • B: Above-average Face + Average Height
Most women would definitely choose B. Very, very few women would choose A.

Now, if we modify the pattern a bit, and consider these two men:
  • A: Average Height + Below-average Face
  • B: Average Face + Below-average Height
Things begin to change quite a bit, and more women would be willing to choose A, as B's "below-average height" triggers a certain set of assumptions in most women, which are not as readily triggered by a "below-average face" - again, because facial attractiveness isn't as easy to quantify, whereas if your date is shorter than you that's really, really obvious and clear.

A fundamental distinction here is that this pattern does not apply in a mirrored way when considering men of above average height - once the minimum height criteria is met, any additional inch of height becomes more and more meaningless, and it's all about face, frame, style etc.

In conclusion, what does this small experiment tell us?
It tells us that good height is a nice asset, but LACK of height is a tremendous flaw.
In other words, a below average height is much more of a failo than an above average height is a halo.
If we were to roughly quantify it in numbers, having a good height makes you 10-20% more attractive than a man of average height, but having a bad height makes you 50-60% less attractive than a man of average height.

Face > All.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, TheBrownOne, hopeisnotenough and 6 others
I simply dont care tbh. Only reason u cry abt heightmog is due to being low T. I only admire tall ppl if they look aesthetically pleasing.

If u were naturally high T u simply wouldn't care even if you ponder it.

Facemog doesnt feel like anything. Getting heightmogged by some random 6'8 zoomer Makes you question your existence

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Deleted member 16220, Anonymous Member and 1 other person
I simply dont care tbh. Only reason u cry abt heightmog is due to being low T. I only admire tall ppl if they look aesthetically pleasing.

If u were naturally high T u simply wouldn't care even if you ponder it.
If you were naturally high T u wouldn't even be on this forum

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
If you were naturally high T u wouldn't even be on this forum
?? Nigga this isn't incels.is also im ogre and coomer, two failos that ruined me
Also on spectrum

I never get mogged. I am gigachad.

Never got height mogged cant relate

i was at this party and i was sitting down and this kid tried to make friends with me, we were talking then we both got up (he’s like 5’9 i’m 6’2) he stopped talking to me and went upstairs :lul:
He was so aroused by your physical dominance that he went upstairs to do a quick wank

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, IHeightMogU and Manana
especially when they're high school kids and ur in uni -- fucks with ur head

yep so true , in class there a tera chad in my class facially he has white pheno wiith 7 psl face but he iss like 5'5 wih big sole shoes all of the girls are into him till he is sitting and alll them simp for tall subhuman when all of them standing that tall guy has bad boy halo too.

more than a head of difference of height is sufficient to make a man subconsciously feel threatened or attracted to you ( in a leader way of things )

more than a head of difference of height is sufficient to make a man subconsciously feel threatened or attracted to you ( in a leader way of things )
yeah, that’s why heightmog is 10x worse then facemog, face only appeals to females, but height appeals to men and women

• +1
Reactions: INB

It's a primal feeling of being measurably, visibly and undeniably inferior to someone. Yes, being face-mogged sucks too, but at least there's a certain degree of subjectivity there in most cases... you may feel inferior on roughly objective terms, but there's no mathematical way of determining who has the better face.

Not so much with height. You can see he's taller, he can see he's taller, and everyone around you can see who's taller. It's glaringly obvious with a single glance, and there can be no debate about it.

This shit is hard to rationalize and/or ignore, evolutionarily speaking - it's the instinctual feeling of conflict avoidance that a smaller animal feels when it meets a bigger animal. Your lizard brain's way of telling you that you are not likely to win this confrontation. Which explains why this is twice as dreadful when said guy is also very muscular.

Yet, all this is quite meaningless in the realm of female attention; being tall is a great asset, but it does not trump face whatsoever.
It's just more crushing for us men to be height-mogged because our brain is thinking in terms of survival and competition with other males, but in matters of female attraction, we should actually feel 10x as bad about being face-mogged - yet we don't, because it's not as easy to measure and doesn't translate to fighting power as strongly as a superior height and/or size. And thus, many men automatically begin thinking that "losing" to another man in HEIGHT means being completely inferior to him, and thus it means "losing" to him in FEMALE APPEAL as well.

And yeah, I'm not saying women wouldn't choose a taller man over a shorter man if their faces were roughly at the same level.

Things begin to change quite a bit, and more women would be willing to choose A, as B's "below-average height" triggers a certain set of assumptions in most women, which are not as readily triggered by a "below-average face" - again, because facial attractiveness isn't as easy to quantify, whereas if your date is shorter than you that's really, really obvious and clear.

A fundamental distinction here is that this pattern does not apply in a mirrored way when considering men of above average height - once the minimum height criteria is met, any additional inch of height becomes more and more meaningless, and it's all about face, frame, style etc.

It tells us that good height is a nice asset, but LACK of height is a tremendous flaw.
In other words, a below average height is much more of a failo than an above average height is a halo.
If we were to roughly quantify it in numbers, having a good height makes you 10-20% more attractive than a man of average height, but having a bad height makes you 50-60% less attractive than a man of average height.

Face > All.
might be water but still ivory tower tier observation.

Face > All.
Wow you should make your own thread and post this
This got buried so hard but its actually a really astute observation