Getting laid wasn't in my cards

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
nothing ever changes. i will always be invisible, girls are never sexually attracted to me. i never had women slide in my DMs, i never get IOIs, im never apporached, im never inveted to group sex, im ghosted by every girl i message, and every girl i went out with was asexual with me.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
nothing ever changes. i will always be invisible, girls are never sexually attracted to me. i never had women slide in my DMs, i never get IOIs, im never apporached, im never inveted to group sex, im ghosted by every girl i message, and every girl i went out with was asexual with me.
They say to play the cards we were dealt, but that statement just misses the point. This game of life we're playing is just one hand, with no chance to swap cards, and everyone is all in. And you're competing against the guy who has a royal flush. Good luck trying to bluff (read: cope) your way out of that.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and InnerVoid
They say to play the cards we were dealt, but that statement just misses the point. This game of life we're playing is just one hand, with no chance to swap cards, and everyone is all in. And you're competing against the guy who has a royal flush. Good luck trying to bluff (read: cope) your way out of that.
yep, turning the tales around is impossibe