Getting number from girls is not fucking slaying

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
This asian dudes gets so many rejections but some of them gives their number to him because he asked and they want to be polite.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
He's gonna get a harassment claim quick if he does this on his campus . And this just shows that rice cel appeal is highly limited.

I consistently still see ethnics that are light skinned along with latinos get white women at a far higher rate then rice cels.

The only asians I see pull are tall muscular good frame k pop pheno type looking men.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, northern mogger and greycel
100% true. She gives her number and same night has sex with other dudes. This aint 1999 high school, getting a number don't mean shit

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
100% true. She gives her number and same night has sex with other dudes. This aint 1999 high school, getting a number don't mean shit
Brutal but true. I expect in a month or two if he keeps up with this charade that he woudl get some group of women make up a harassment claim against him, but even if that happens he will probably burn out from all these rejections.

Maybe he will open up an account here

• +1
Brutal but true. I expect in a month or two if he keeps up with this charade that he woudl get some group of women make up a harassment claim against him, but even if that happens he will probably burn out from all these rejections.

Maybe he will open up an account here
only chance for him is gymmax or betabuxx

only chance for him is gymmax or betabuxx
He needs a blehroplasty, retinol, leg leghtening, and steroids and woudl still get cucked by some White MTN.

Outside of america though the Korean pheno can do well. They can run exotic game in Turkey and also part of the Middle East , for whatever reason Arab foids and Turkish foids like East Asian men.

Latina game is also a option for good looking asians.

Getting a GL white women however is just something that most woudl not be comfortable in the usa . Eastern Europe like Poland or Belarus or Albania might work . I have seen GL asians on instagram explore dating attractive white foids. Germany also might have some potential . But not america except possibly some liberate areas, so think Denver, seattle, Portland, or Los Angeles, san Francisco, and add the east coast too , so New York City .

• +1
He needs a blehroplasty, retinol, leg leghtening, and steroids and woudl still get cucked by some White MTN.

Outside of america though the Korean pheno can do well. They can run exotic game in Turkey and also part of the Middle East , for whatever reason Arab foids and Turkish foids like East Asian men.

Latina game is also a option for good looking asians.

Getting a GL white women however is just something that most woudl not be comfortable in the usa . Eastern Europe like Poland or Belarus or Albania might work . I have seen GL asians on instagram explore dating attractive white foids. Germany also might have some potential . But not america except possibly some liberate areas, so think Denver, seattle, Portland, or Los Angeles, san Francisco, and add the east coast too , so New York City .
where do you go in MENA (exept turkey) to find arab women? aren't they off limits?

where do you go in MENA (exept turkey) to find arab women? aren't they off limits?
Outside turkey is gonna be more hard as its a more regulated society. Iran might work like Tehran. But then you also face language difficulties. Not like most of them are going to know English.

Turkey would be ideal . Not as regulated as other Arab countries. And proven, plenty of East Asians have gone their with great success. Not many have ventured past their, though I saw on instagram explore a Korean guy have stadia arabia foids take pictures with him like a celebrity.

White women also would be more receptive in russia also. Asians are regarded in a more positive light their .and due to Siberian natives that were not wiped out their has been a ethnic asian looking population their for centuries. Yes they did face discrimination in some cases, but they have been more integrated then in american society .

• +1