Getting rid of lazyness (job)

R

Required

Iron
Heey guys,

I just would like to know how to get rid of lazyness.. My situation now, i still live with my parents and barely have what you can call a job..
I dislike working because it take so much time out of my day, i think work ruins life in the sense of what some of yall may refer to as a ''wagecuck'' ? I do not want to be a wagecuck. From my entire life, i worked only 1.5 years (i'm 28) and not even full time (32 hour workweek)

I work as a taxidriver and i hated the shifts (sometimes you start early, then you start late, working weekends.. long hours..) working 8 hours is already a whole lot for me, 10 hours a day? Just kills it for me.. That is without counting traveling time and getting ready for work wich takes time also.

The thing is, i would like a job. One that pays average and i only have to work 4 days a week without having to work a single weekend. A job like that is hard to find (even if you would do 5 days..) being lazy, i am however now trying to become a ''bridge opener guy'' and hope that job suits me since i only will have to push button and do nothing all day.

Another thing.. It is not just work/having to do something that i hate. I hate the shit around it the most. Imagine, you already work alot, but then your payment is late or incorrect. Then you have to chase the asses of those who do the payments.. That is annoying for example. Or the colleques might be, or the sudden changes in the working environment.. It SUCKS!

My best life would've been if i had welfare and never had to worry about having a job, or had i invested in Bitcoin back in 2010/2011.. Ah well.

Would like to hear the opinions of you guys!

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I choked to death on the dickpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I rot too hard

Laziness is genetic

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You have to build your discipline boyo

dudn't red, do coke.

Heey guys,

I just would like to know how to get rid of lazyness.. My situation now, i still live with my parents and barely have what you can call a job..
I dislike working because it take so much time out of my day, i think work ruins life in the sense of what some of yall may refer to as a ''wagecuck'' ? I do not want to be a wagecuck. From my entire life, i worked only 1.5 years (i'm 28) and not even full time (32 hour workweek)

I work as a taxidriver and i hated the shifts (sometimes you start early, then you start late, working weekends.. long hours..) working 8 hours is already a whole lot for me, 10 hours a day? Just kills it for me.. That is without counting traveling time and getting ready for work wich takes time also.

The thing is, i would like a job. One that pays average and i only have to work 4 days a week without having to work a single weekend. A job like that is hard to find (even if you would do 5 days..) being lazy, i am however now trying to become a ''bridge opener guy'' and hope that job suits me since i only will have to push button and do nothing all day.

Another thing.. It is not just work/having to do something that i hate. I hate the shit around it the most. Imagine, you already work alot, but then your payment is late or incorrect. Then you have to chase the asses of those who do the payments.. That is annoying for example. Or the colleques might be, or the sudden changes in the working environment.. It SUCKS!

My best life would've been if i had welfare and never had to worry about having a job, or had i invested in Bitcoin back in 2010/2011.. Ah well.

Would like to hear the opinions of you guys!
Work for yourself,coding,writing,business,investing

Work for yourself,coding,writing,business,investing
Laziness is still a problem. It's even more of a problem when you work for yourself because you become responsible to only yourself.. Without an external threat like a boss to fire you or to hold you to a daily schedule you're 100% relying on your own discipline.

You need to build discipline and good habits. It's a slow process.

1st thing is to make sure you have the mental and physical energy to work and exert will power. #1 key to this is sleep. You need 8 hours minimum and research shows it's incredibly important to go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day. Circadian rhythm is not a meme. It directly controls your energy levels more than anything else. Optimizing your sleep is the biggest life-hack there is but it sounds so lame most people under estimate it. Also avoid blue light before bed and try to wake up with the sunrise.

Fix your diet so you aren't eating simple carbs that spike your glucose levels. You want a steady glucose level from complex carbs as will power uses up glucose in the brain. Eliminate any foods you are allergic to (you may not even notice, take a comprehensive allergy test) as any inflammation will redirect blood away from your prefrontal cortex which controls your discipline and move it towards your gut.

2nd thing is to practice mindfulness with the goal of forever becoming present in the moment and to stop letting your mind wander around in the past and future. When you learn to live in the now then daily grind bullshit won't be a problem and you'll be infinitely more happy even with a shit life.. trust me on this.

listen and take notes. this is an extremely important concept. here is a shorter animated summary to kinda preface this longer video so you know what you're getting into:

3rd is to find your "why".. what are you working for? Why get up in the morning? You'll want to come up with goals because life is only worth living when you're on a journey somewhere rather than in some endless cycle of working to pay bills so you can work some more. Your goal may not be money.. just need something that you give a shit about.

4th is to set goals and build the habits so you don't need will power to move you forward each day. Will power is only for creating new habits and breaking old ones, not for actually doing things.

If this all sounds like too much effort then enjoy rotting buddy because you're clearly not uncomfortable enough about your situation to do something about it even when given direct instructions.

Good luck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
you should apply for as many jobs as possible. youre already really lucky cause its not that you cant go to work/get better work cause of personal issues but just because youre lazy. a lot of people suffer from bdd and other psychological issues that affects their day to day activities which includes talking, walking etc. but they still force themselves to get the job done cause they need to survive.