GF Tried to Cheat

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Some dude hmu and said she was a hoe. Then he sent explicit messages she sent and was keen to meet apparently. I confronted her and she did it out of revenge because

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, WayneBraaaah, Nick.Harte and 5 others
What do I do boyos?

chad ramblings dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, try2beme, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
gyattpilled once again

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
What do I do boyos?
If you still want the pussy, stay but keep the idea that she is not yours in the back of your mind, don't spend money on her or escalate the relationship by making promises or getting closer in non-sexual ways. She is your toy not your wife. Continue ascending and making something out of your life (if she wastes your time, just end it though) and the moment you got something she wants, dump her and dunk on her at the same time, be as mean as possible and try to make it stick in.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Corleone, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
shes gonna lick some other guy's balls soon, thats all ik

• JFL
Shake hands and move on 👍

• Love it
support lgtv rights

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and ShowerMaxxing
What do I do boyos?
Advice from an incel but idk why you would stay, unless you already have no feelings for her and it's just for sex and you don't care

• +1
If you still want the pussy, stay but keep the idea that she is not yours in the back of your mind, don't spend money on her or escalate the relationship by making promises or getting closer in non-sexual ways. She is your toy not your wife. Continue ascending and making something out of your life (if she wastes your time, just end it though) and the moment you got something she wants, dump her and dunk on her at the same time, be as mean as possible and try to make it stick in.
That’s dark triad evilmaxxing advice, I’m tryna be a man of god

• Ugh..
Reactions: Enlil
you got a opportunity to appear like a not caring perv chad by asking her to watch while he rawdogs her and cums inside all holes, dont let it go to waste

confuse her

• JFL
Advice from an incel but idk why you would stay, unless you already have no feelings for her and it's just for sex and you don't care
Yk I’ve never loved her and tbh have just used for sex. I think Imma take @Biebercel advice

• +1
Reactions: Biebercel and Matthias8272
Yk I’ve never loved her and tbh have just used for sex. I think Imma take @Biebercel advice
Another satisfied customer. 6 million and one served.

• JFL
Break Up asap or low iq

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 32485
Break Up asap or low iq
need the pussy, the dude she was chatting with was a good man and snitched on her ass. Imma let it pass for now because i snaked her, so its even

Break up with the hoe she was trying to fuck other men bro you don't need pussy your self respect is worth more knowing you aren't having a hoe as your GF

She was gonna fuck some guy without telling you as “revenge” and you’re fine with that?

Life as a sub-Chad man.

• JFL
👏 this

Every western creature beast refered to as so called “females” should be treated like a hoe for that is all they are

• +1
Find another Stacy,, Chad

• JFL
Some dude hmu and said she was a hoe. Then he sent explicit messages she sent and was keen to meet apparently. I confronted her and she did it out of revenge because
Blojjobs for 3 months straight every morning or she can fuck off

• JFL
Break up with the hoe she was trying to fuck other men bro you don't need pussy your self respect is worth more knowing you aren't having a hoe as your GF
I was a “hoe” as bf looking for bitches first. She only did it out of spite, muh self respect - yes because beating urself off instead of fucking is so respectable

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
She was gonna fuck some guy without telling you as “revenge” and you’re fine with that?

Life as a sub-Chad man.
It is pretty fucked but I did something similar first. Imma just use her hole

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Id rather be alone than dating a hoe. Thats just my pride and self respect

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and TechnoBoss
It is pretty fucked but I did something similar first. Imma just use her hole
Ur a man, shes meant to wait for u. Even my ex waited for my ass thinking id come around. Find better

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ShowerMaxxing
Ur a man, shes meant to wait for u. Even my ex waited for my ass thinking id come around. Find better
I can’t brah, every girl in the west is a whore. I don’t have the looks or betabuxx to pull chicks. I’d likely be lonely for years to come like most men

• +1
I can’t brah, every girl in the west is a whore. I don’t have the looks or betabuxx to pull chicks, I’d be lonely likely for years to come like most men
Did she mog you and are you gymmaxxed? Those are 2 important things. Ur right btw

• +1
Did she mog you and are you gymmaxxed? Those are 2 important things. Ur right btw
No I face and body mogged her at the start, but I’ve looksminned as the relo progressed. Like most people in relos u get comfortable(as you’ve found a mate) and don’t “take care” of yourself as much

Girls always date up and not moneymaxxed so obviously mogged her. Used to be lean athletic

Last edited:
  • +1
No I face and body mogged her at the start, but I’ve looksminned as the relo progressed. Like most people in relos u get comfortable(as you’ve found a mate) and don’t “take care” of yourself as much

Girls always date up and not moneymaxxed so obviously mogged her. Used to be lean athletic
Sounds like a average ungrateful whore, it be like that sometimes

• +1
Sounds like a average ungrateful whore, it be like that sometimes
Can’t turn a hoe into a housewife. Red flag #1 was the snapscore, slutty tik tok vids and that she let me hit first meeting. Tbh I didnt even wanna date but she said she wanted commitment for ass. Was down bad and she fogged my other “slays”

• +1
Can’t turn a hoe into a housewife. Red flag #1 was the snapscore, slutty tik tok vids and that she let me hit first meeting. Tbh I didnt even wanna date but she said she wanted commitment for ass. Was down bad and she fogged my other “slays”
Too many red flags but its normal to fall for it if she makes u feel good enough jfl also textbook cheater trait to pressure u into commitment, for some reason every girl who cheated on me done this pressuring for a commitment bs.Def better off alone improving and slaying than with a cheap ass girl

• +1
Too many red flags but its normal to fall for it if she makes u feel good enough jfl also textbook cheater trait to pressure u into commitment, for some reason every girl who cheated on me done this pressuring for a commitment bs.Def better off alone improving and slaying than with a cheap ass girl
I can’t slay and never will be part of the top 20%. I’ve fucked some random girls and it was empty and shit. If I could smash hotties I’d probably love It but that ain’t the case g. Can only “slay” girls I ain’t attracted to

• +1
I can’t slay and never will be part of the top 20%. I’ve fucked some random girls and it was empty and shit. If I could smash hotties I’d probably love It but that ain’t the case g. Can only “slay” girls I ain’t attracted to
Just fuck mid/ ugly ones to boost ur ego

• JFL
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back