GH15 is based and blackpilled.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Seriously reading through this man's stuff is eye opening stuff about bodybuilding being all drugs. Especially about king tren and PCT. In fact gh15 sees PCT as a waste of money as a means of people selling you more drugs. His mindset is that you don't need PCT because you are never off long enough to need it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, callisto, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Can you link what you're talking about

Seriously reading through this man's stuff is eye opening stuff about bodybuilding being all drugs. Especially about king tren and PCT. In fact gh15 sees PCT as a waste of money as a means of people selling you more drugs. His mindset is that you don't need PCT because you are never off long enough to need it.
everyone knows this

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
everyone knows this
yeah right its funny how this fhread is so water haha everyone knows pct is a scam haha i knew that since i was like 5 haha yk everyone know lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
yeah right its funny how this fhread is so water haha everyone knows pct is a scam haha i knew that since i was like 5 haha yk everyone know lol
Some people actually deny the power of Lord trenbolone for some reason though.

Gh15 is a giga retard we don't even know if he is alive
That bitch recommends 2000mg of tren for 6 months jfl

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and callisto
not really unless its like proviron or mk677
Nah tren is crazy strong. It's what turns twinks like David laid and Bradley martyn into bodybuilders.

Nah tren is crazy strong. It's what turns twinks like David laid and Bradley martyn into bodybuilders.
before and after tren
David Laid04
YzTMoOVr 400x400

Gh15 is a giga retard we don't even know if he is alive
That bitch recommends 2000mg of tren for 6 months jfl
Real GH15 is the beloved and dead based Nasser. Afterwards came palumbo, then 2 dudes who I dont want to mention.

Gh Or lets say nassers Knowledge was huge, far beyond what gymcels here would do, but they were mass monsters +freaks, we dont want that.