Giga Blackpilled guy who competed in mma and coaches admits size and weight >>> fighting ability

Vast majority of people have little to no experience in any sort of combat, that's why there are so many overgeneralizations in this debate
There was a retard on this forum who thought that a 200 pound gymcel could beat Mike Tyson in a legit fight

So yeah, the forum is extremely low IQ

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and reputation
There was a retard on this forum who thought that a 200 pound gymcel could beat Mike Tyson in a legit fight

So yeah, the forum is extremely low IQ
Tyson's ability is challenged but it's obvious that normies don't know the basics of combat such as movement, striking or grappling. Not to mention that their stamina isn't good enough to help them go upstairs without breathing hard, least of all help them sustain combat for a single round.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
isnt it obvious? its is so far easier to close the gap of fighting ability (training) than closing the gap of size (genetic),
skill gap can be closed in just few month of good training

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Tyson's ability is challenged but it's obvious that normies don't know the basics of combat such as movement, striking or grappling. Not to mention that their stamina isn't good enough to help them go upstairs without breathing hard, least of all help them sustain combat for a single round.
Tysons ability wouldn’t be challenge in anyway, Tyson may not be a gymcel but he isn’t weak by any means whatsoever, he could legit just knock out the gymcel before he even has a chance to put hands on him

• +1
Tysons ability wouldn’t be challenge in anyway, Tyson may not be a gymcel but he isn’t weak by any means whatsoever, he could legit just knock out the gymcel before he even has a chance to put hands on him
Tyson trained pretty hard before Don King got to him.

• JFL
Barely anyone here on this forum has gotten into a fight out of the confines of the mothers basement lol

Even a HS wrestler would beat 99% of this forums asses in a legit fight, serious
I’m literally going to kiss you for being one of the only people on this forum to know what they’re talking about. I’m 15, almost a blue belt in jiu jitsu and have 6 months of high school wrestling under my belt and I’ve absolutely mauled dudes who are 220-230 multiple times, and I’ve also been taken down/tapped easily by people half my strength and 50 pounds less than me. Given I am quite athletic and strong, I’m still kind of small at 5’9.5 185. Also height is irrelevant in fighting, skill>weight>reach. Sorry for rant.

• Love it
I’m literally going to kiss you for being one of the only people on this forum to know what they’re talking about. I’m 15, almost a blue belt in jiu jitsu and have 6 months of high school wrestling under my belt and I’ve absolutely mauled dudes who are 220-230 multiple times, and I’ve also been taken down/tapped easily by people half my strength and 50 pounds less than me. Given I am quite athletic and strong, I’m still kind of small at 5’9.5 185. Also height is irrelevant in fighting, skill>weight>reach. Sorry for rant.
The only fight any users have been in on here is arguing whether which faggot has the better facial ratios between each other

Unless you significantly weight mog the person by a shit ton you are not beating any professional fighter in a straight up confrontation whatsoever, niggas here take 4 months of some McDojo karate and think they’re know it all when it comes to actual fighting

• +1
Unless you significantly weight mog the person by a shit ton you are not beating any professional fighter in a straight up confrontation whatsoever
Literally this. The gap between trained and untrained, ESPECIALLY in grappling, is completely absurd. Forget pro fighter, if you get an athletic guy of average size and train him in a grappling environment for a year, the difference between him and a huge untrained guy is so massive that the weight becomes almost irrelevant. This might even come as a hot take, but a prime khabib would destroy lebron in a fight, the gap in fighting is that extreme. I train at a high level MMA gym with multiple ranked UFC fighters and even a UFC champ and I’ve seen this guy (a top 5 UFC bantamweight right now) beat lower level PROFESSIONALS 2 weight classes above him, there’s levels.

Literally this. The gap between trained and untrained, ESPECIALLY in grappling, is completely absurd. Forget pro fighter, if you get an athletic guy of average size and train him in a grappling environment for a year, the difference between him and a huge untrained guy is so massive that the weight becomes almost irrelevant. This might even come as a hot take, but a prime khabib would destroy lebron in a fight, the gap in fighting is that extreme. I train at a high level MMA gym with multiple ranked UFC fighters and even a UFC champ and I’ve seen this guy (a top 5 UFC bantamweight right now) beat lower level PROFESSIONALS 2 weight classes above him, there’s levels.
Factual af, I’ve had the chance to spar 2 pro boxers, 1 of them whos becoming more popular in the boxing scene

The difference in skill is just fucking insane, the natural aptitude they have for the sport through years of training is something that if you as some gymcel think you can try to beat just cuz you’re bigger is retarded

• +1
Over for Tysoncels, fat black manipulator business man is law
You can easily just watch Tyson vs Spinks and Tyson vs Bruno(first fight after losing Kevin Rooney). His power and speed remained just everything else deteriorated hard.

This isn't true If you know how to fight tall fighters. When you're short you can hit then in their solar plexus and the hit is critical and far better than face punches they use

Also, wrestling is easier for small people because they have easier and quicker leg reach unlike tall people who would have to lean down to attempt takedown

Of course, as a short person you have to get as close as possible because tall people have longer limbs

Blocking solar plexus hits is much harder then blocking face hits
It's not about height, It's weight what matters.

It is true otherwise there wouldn’t be weight classes
well there aren't weight classes in anime so go ahead and put that clown nose on

he didn’t say that it in the video exactly, he said if they both have the same skill then the bigger man usually wins
He actually goes in depth with his own experience fighting in 4 weight classes.

Middleweight, welterweight, lightweight, and featherweight. Said the obvious that middleweight fighters hit a whole lot harder than a featherweight.

Plus you should watch Bob Sapp vs Ernesto Hoost. Sapp DESTROYED a lifetime kickboxing champion in the first round TWICE despite having barely any fighting experience.

He actually goes in depth with his own experience fighting in 4 weight classes.

Middleweight, welterweight, lightweight, and featherweight. Said the obvious that middleweight fighters hit a whole lot harder than a featherweight.

Plus you should watch Bob Sapp vs Ernesto Hoost. Sapp DESTROYED a lifetime kickboxing champion in the first round TWICE despite having barely any fighting experience.
obviously nigga, there’s weight classes for a reason

as for the other fight idk who either one of them are, but if u are a heavyweight going against a heavy weight then skill does not matter

example is derrick lewis

because u can just swing recklessly like a dog in hopes of knocking someone out

water is wet.

if you think, 5ft7 60kg floyd mayweather could beat up a 6ft4, 100kg untrained dude then you are delusional lmao
I stood my ground as a lightweight against heavyweights so why wouldn't professional be able to beat untrained person who is 30kg heavier? note that there are other aspects besides training such as physical prowess which adds another dimension.

Yeah but in a street fight 99% won't know any skills so if you can fight then you win regardless of size unless there's a huge difference.
there are many aspects which decide about the outcome and people oversimplify it to weight alone giving stupid claims like ''X can't beat Y if Y is heavier or taller''

Yh but this assumes both fighters have some skill.

You'd be surprised how much skill can compensate for weight when it comes to completely untrained fighters vs someone skilled.

A 5'5 @65kg Dravidian BVLL like @FailedNormieManlet who knows BJJ and Judo could fk up a 90kg 6ft+ untrained person.

That being said, if the bigger man has some foundations in a grappling discipline then he knows how to leverage his weight. Even if he is less skilled than the smaller man, the weight differential becomes much more important.

So to give a hypothetical situation to show what I am talking about:
Person A: 90kg, 6ft and 1 year of experience with average fighting ability

Person B: 60kg, 5'7 and 3 years of experience with above average fighting ability (not exceptional, but good)

Person A would likely beat Person B

*Person B would beat anyone up to 100kgish (at a point the weight difference becomes too much)... if the other person is completely untrained. Once the bigger man gets a little of training though, the tables turn really quickly.
skill is just one major factor apart from other significant factors like speed, reaction time, stamina, tactics, mobility, accuracy and anticipation or critical hits. All these factors play a role and can close the weight gap. Professional fights are attritional and other fights are not thus the former benefiits heavier people but it does not matter because in professional fights people are put in weight divisions.

He refers to professional fights with rounds, gloves and rules all of which benefit heavier people by turning conflict into attrition. Heavier people have lesser advantage when these elements are removed.

If you are 30kg heavier than your opponent you have better odds at beating them on the ring than on the street

who tf is this random bald raging manlet no way im listening to this

Klitschko could just lift Mayweather in the air with one hand and render him completely useless.

That's why weight classes exist in boxing.

Bigger size is objectively stronger and exerts more force.
There is a cutoff point at which technique no longer matters when the opponent is 4 or 5 weight classes above you with 8% body fat.

Or, someone bigger than Klitschko who doesn't box for a living like Bjornsson. He could snap McGregor in two and they can't even spar or have a friendly boxing match without a ton of caution from Bjornssons side to not exert too much force.

boxing rules benefit heavier fighters, the lack of rules benefit neither. In attrition combat weight and stamina play very important role.