GigaBrootal heightpill on reddit (LETHAL BLACKPILL) MANLETS I WARN YOU

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
I was scrolling through reddit then decided to hit the search button on foids talking about height so I searched: “Height men” and then hit search here’s the second results that came up.

I might as well post the whole context tldr? Tough… fucking read it!!
Here’s what this foid put:

All men under 6 foot should be sterilised

So unpopular opinion, I think “eugenics” is a valuable and important thing we can do to improve the human race. Undesirable and harmful traits should be stamped out, and obviously mass murder is impractical and unethical. But manlets should not be able to spread their genes.

Eugenics definitely has negative connotations, used by Nazis and Kurds to horrible extents, but give the Nazis enough time and they’d probably poison the entire water supply for lols. They’re going to Nazi everything up. Nothing they did makes eugenics itself bad.

Manlets would still have the same rights as anyone else, and while I’m not a fan of it personally, it probably is necessary to allow them to adopt and have sex, and maybe give them priority for adoption.

The reason I’ve singled out manlet genes under 6’ to be eliminated, is that most other undesirable traits are either

1. Entirely subjective - nothing makes ginger hair or whatever objectively undesirable, unlike being a manlet.

2. Mental in nature - we know less about this and it’s harder to control for. Homosexuality for example, I don’t believe you can use eugenics to stop that, not that you’d want to. Mental illness needs further research, while stopping manlets from existing is as simple as stopping manlets from breeding.

The plague of manlets is a severe drain on the economy, they can’t accomplish nearly as much as actual men, they can’t properly defend themselves or others, they promote a negative culture, and can attract women and result in them getting together and creating more manlets.

It’s something that needs to be eliminated, and there an easy and avails way to do it. If the manlets don’t like it, what are they going to do, fight us?

IMG 4771

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, blatonslatt, kebab and 5 others
So unpopular opinion, I think “eugenics” is a valuable and important thing we can do to improve the human race. Undesirable and harmful traits should be stamped out, and obviously mass murder is impractical and unethical. But manlets should not be able to spread their genes.

Kinda agree but it should also apply to women. Women love to be selfish and steal tall genes instead of just not reproducing like dutiful manlets do. My 6'3 grandad (in the fucking 1960s) got his bloodline ruined by my 5'2 grandma and now I'm 5'9 despite my whole family being tall or average. It's always women who create manlets.

Based post short women should be sterilized.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, lightskinbengali, chosen-one and 13 others
why do you need to sterilise someone who is already incel? its the women who continue the short genes. 'blackpill'
and can attract women and result in them getting together and creating more manlets.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, TheMaxxer333, basedblackpiller and 3 others
TLDR?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
read, i agree tbh.

I wouldn’t want no one to be 5’6 like me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 444
as 5'9 turbomanlet i agree with this obese based femcel

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Deleted member 51465, chosen-one and 2 others
Kinda agree but it should also apply to women. Women love to be selfish and steal tall genes instead of just not reproducing like dutiful manlets do. My 6'3 grandad (in the fucking 1960s) got his bloodline ruined by my 5'2 grandma and now I'm 5'9 despite my whole family being tall or average. It's always women who create manlets.

Women shouldn’t be allowed to choose their partners*

Fixed

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Sleeper

Let’s put it this way
Women don’t dare to induce hypergamy upon men, they deserve the same fate either way for degrading men. Women deserve twice the jail sentence a man gets from the crime she commited

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Kamui

My 152cm mother is the reason why i´m 162cm instead of 180 :lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Mio, mewman and 3 others
eugenics solve nothing because genetic recomb exists

it would take centruies of selective breeding to reach a reliable and proper stage of it, whilst pretty much nuking world population because top tier genetics are higher percentile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30293, chosen-one, Mio and 2 others
Humans who try to interfere with God's work will receive eternal punishment

• +1
Reactions: Mio, kanderior, 1966Ford and 2 others
Didn’t read

But this is obviously one of you larping on Reddit

• Hmm...
Reactions: 444 and flippasav
eugenics solve nothing because genetic recomb exists

it would take centruies of selective breeding to reach a reliable and proper stage of it, whilst pretty much nuking world population because top tier genetics are higher percentile
Humans who try to interfere with God's work will receive eternal punishment
Yet again it’s called female nature

Didn’t read

But this is obviously one of you larping on Reddit
If I didn’t think this was a foid posting I wouldn’t have made this thread…

@444 why ugh manlet

How tall r ur parents
Ok so believe me or not (I know this isn’t asked to me)
My dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’4
So I ended up about 5’8 at 18

• JFL
Reactions: baldheadedeagle, mewman and incelmogger
Yet again it’s called female nature
yeah no, even at primitive times with very suifuel stats like 1 man reproducing with 17 women betas existed.

chad fucks all the women, some women have sloppy genes, they birth sub chads etc

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Ok so believe me or not (I know this isn’t asked to me)
My dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’4
So I ended up about 5’8 at 18
Wtf am I the only one where I am my actual predicted height? My dad is 6’2.5, mum is 5’6, and I am 6’0.5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Shorter men are high T bad boys (mark wahlberg)
Clearly the author is some soy goy full cuck

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, lilxder2 and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and autistic_tendencies
My 152cm mother is the reason why i´m 162cm instead of 180 :lul:
Jfl I hate seeing these tall niggas choosing to breed with literal midgets instead of average height foids, they’re literally dooming their sons lmao

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Mio, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others
So why exactly do you?
to end manlet suffering
cant blame foids who are hypergamic its in their nature and its too late to get their rights from them
but subhuman foids should also get shot

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz and flippasav
to end manlet suffering
cant blame foids who are hypergamic its in their nature and its too late to get their rights from them
but subhuman foids should also get shot
Reincarnation is a lie
You get one life so why not fuck women who are more valuable than you?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and lilxder2
well that also count for woman too

if a woman is under 5.10/5.11 she shoukd be sterilized

most bad gene"s came from the woman 100%, men will fuck anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Mio and flippasav
well that also count for woman too

if a woman is under 5.10/5.11 she shoukd be sterilized

most bad gene"s came from the woman 100%, men will fuck anything
Women under 5’4 deserve to get slapped in the face if they tell a man who is 5’11 ‘short’

Just watch by the time 2024 arrives 6’3 will be in the manlet range (but on the higher end)

I was scrolling through reddit then decided to hit the search button on foids talking about height so I searched: “Height men” and then hit search here’s the second results that came up.

I might as well post the whole context tldr? Tough… fucking read it!!
Here’s what this foid put:

All men under 6 foot should be sterilised

View attachment 2563081
Written by a man.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and kanderior
This is the übermesch chad who wrote it btw

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: