GigaBrootal heightpill on reddit (LETHAL BLACKPILL) MANLETS I WARN YOU

In that case all the femlets under 5,8 should be sterilized according to her logic

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
I was scrolling through reddit then decided to hit the search button on foids talking about height so I searched: “Height men” and then hit search here’s the second results that came up.

I might as well post the whole context tldr? Tough… fucking read it!!
Here’s what this foid put:

All men under 6 foot should be sterilised

So unpopular opinion, I think “eugenics” is a valuable and important thing we can do to improve the human race. Undesirable and harmful traits should be stamped out, and obviously mass murder is impractical and unethical. But manlets should not be able to spread their genes.

Eugenics definitely has negative connotations, used by Nazis and Kurds to horrible extents, but give the Nazis enough time and they’d probably poison the entire water supply for lols. They’re going to Nazi everything up. Nothing they did makes eugenics itself bad.

Manlets would still have the same rights as anyone else, and while I’m not a fan of it personally, it probably is necessary to allow them to adopt and have sex, and maybe give them priority for adoption.

The reason I’ve singled out manlet genes under 6’ to be eliminated, is that most other undesirable traits are either

1. Entirely subjective - nothing makes ginger hair or whatever objectively undesirable, unlike being a manlet.

2. Mental in nature - we know less about this and it’s harder to control for. Homosexuality for example, I don’t believe you can use eugenics to stop that, not that you’d want to. Mental illness needs further research, while stopping manlets from existing is as simple as stopping manlets from breeding.

The plague of manlets is a severe drain on the economy, they can’t accomplish nearly as much as actual men, they can’t properly defend themselves or others, they promote a negative culture, and can attract women and result in them getting together and creating more manlets.

It’s something that needs to be eliminated, and there an easy and avails way to do it. If the manlets don’t like it, what are they going to do, fight us?

View attachment 2563081

This is retarded and feminist lmao

We should just go back to Christian theocracy and judge men on character and accomplishments again

Why do u think Christian theocracies were the peak of art, science, and civilization as a whole?

Stacy wrote that

First two sentences in stinks of .org falseflag already

As long as women shorter than 5'7 breed manlets will still exist nonetheless
Plus if you account for the fact men typically inherit most of their genetic heritage from their mothers spaying womanlets is the better long term choice

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Seems to have gone unnoticed so I'll repeat it. This is who wrote it:

And this is his TikTok:
Probably a troll. You can stop crying about how a foid wrote this now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and lightskinbengali
afghanis are treatinf them right based