Girl i work with has a crush on me :)

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
we are fighting right now and i feel like it will be indefinite though. she has been really annoying me and I'm tired of her. she hit me with a fridge door the other day. it wasn't hard, just passive aggressive.

she's mad because i gave up on trying to talk to her and just give her no energy anymore. she is too young to understand her feelings and communicate them in a way that doesn't make me feel uncomfortable or awkward. she is also really 'teenager rude'. there is nothing 'wrong' about her advances, it's just she makes these insane statements while we are working and i have no idea how to respond to them. i wish she would just talk to me fucking normally for fucking once in her life and not have to strategize everything.

she is really just massively immature and unfortunately i will have to become a canon event for her :) teaching women lessons in humility is my one of my favorite hobbies >:D

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, kebab, Nick.Harte and 3 others
mm just use hand contact then fucked her ;)

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
how come you mfs have girls into you?

• +1
Reactions: kebab, ShowerMaxxing and darkness97
we dont care

• +1
Reactions: dgzty and darkness97
we are fighting right now and i feel like it will be indefinite though. she has been really annoying me and I'm tired of her. she hit me with a fridge door the other day. it wasn't hard, just passive aggressive.

she's mad because i gave up on trying to talk to her and just give her no energy anymore. she is too young to understand her feelings and communicate them in a way that doesn't make me feel uncomfortable or awkward. she is also really 'teenager rude'. there is nothing 'wrong' about her advances, it's just she makes these insane statements while we are working and i have no idea how to respond to them. i wish she would just talk to me fucking normally for fucking once in her life and not have to strategize everything.

she is really just massively immature and unfortunately i will have to become a canon event for her :) teaching women lessons in humility is my one of my favorite hobbies >:D
work boyfriend adds psl

I don't believe you.

She’s probably much younger than him too. By the way he typed that out it sounds like he sees her as a “kid” so dude’s probably out of college. These fucking kids in the states start working at like 14 lmao they mog me even professionally

while you were posting this she was getting railed by chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back