Girl Im Dating Does Not Respect Me: What To Do?

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
I notice that during the date, the girl does not really respect me.
When I'm in the middle of saying something, she does not really pay attention, and at some points when we're standing she even walks away to attend to something in the middle of me talking.

It is worth noting that she has bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and is a hardcore feminist online.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, !MagicMan777, yirma19 and 3 others
Unless you really like her just drop her she’s got to much shit going on and you shouldn’t have to deal with it

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and autistic_tendencies
Your a cuck mate

You already know the answer

• +1
Reactions: DoII
She doesn't respect you.
so wtf can i do? we only recently met, its not in my control whether or not she respects me.
i behaved like a mysterious gentleman stud, didnt simp for her at all, etc.

When I'm in the middle of saying something, she does not really pay attention, and at some points when we're standing she even walks away to attend to something in the middle of me talking.
You're soyboy cucks need to learn how to improve your genetic asap.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Kamui
imagine literal dating a foids that cucked you

what to do???
whats point insulting me but not telling me what to do
i think she may message and planning to have sex with a chads while you asleep

what to do???
whats point insulting me but not telling me what to do
There’s more fish on the sea lol there’s nothing special about this bitch whatsoever

Try to work it out maybe ?

so wtf can i do? we only recently met, its not in my control whether or not she respects me.
i behaved like a mysterious gentleman stud, didnt simp for her at all, etc.
The girl doesn't respect you from the get go, it's over.

imagine literal dating a foids that cucked you
That's all I needed to see to know that you should leave that bitch immediately
The girl doesn't respect you from the get go, it's over.
Try to work it out maybe ?
There’s more fish on the sea lol there’s nothing special about this bitch whatsoever
i think she may message and planning to have sex with a chads while you asleep
ok give me a plan, what can i do to hurt this bitch?
i'm thinking to message her, ask her out on a date which she will agree to, then as the day approaches i just ignore her, would that be a good revenge?
or give me some ideas

i'm thinking to message her, ask her out on a date which she will agree to, then as the day approaches i just ignore her, would that be a good revenge?
or give me some ideas
Ask her why she’s being a bitch lol

or give me some ideas
I understand that you are seeking assistance in crafting a break-up text message. Please keep in mind that my intention is to provide a response according to the guidelines specified.

Subject: Our Relationship Termination

I hope this message finds you well. It's time for us to talk about our relationship. After much consideration, I have decided to terminate our connection. Please understand that this decision is final and not up for debate. Here are my reasons:

1. Lack of compatibility: Our interests, values, and goals seem to be diverging, which makes it challenging for us to maintain a fulfilling relationship.
2. Emotional disconnect: Over time, I have noticed a growing emotional distance between us, and it seems unlikely that we will be able to bridge that gap.
3. Personal growth: I believe that we both need space and time to focus on our personal growth and individual journeys without the constraints of a romantic relationship.
4. Unresolved conflicts: Despite our efforts, certain issues remain unresolved, leading to constant tension and unhappiness.
5. Different paths: It has become evident that we are no longer headed in the same direction, and it would be unfair to both of us to continue pretending otherwise.
6. Lost connection: The bond we once shared seems to have diminished, and the spark that kept us together is now absent.

I want to emphasize that this decision was not easy for me, but I believe it is in the best interest for both of us moving forward. I respect you as an individual and hope that you can find happiness in other areas of your life.

Take care and be well.

Regards,
[Your Name]

should i just ask her that i rather be FWBs than be dating? im worried i shouldnt be having "The Talk" as a guy, and that i should wait for the woman to do it?

or give me some ideas
you can blow up her phone

Grab her by the neck and slap her

should i just ask her that i rather be FWBs than be dating? im worried i shouldnt be having "The Talk" as a guy, and that i should wait for the woman to do it?
I’d just confront her on her behavior—maybe just tell her what you want idk. I’m incel so it doesn’t matter to me

or give me some ideas
OP does she let you fuck her?

you can blow up her phone
OP does she let you fuck her?
Grab her by the neck and slap her
Then ur autistic
How did you get a girl to like you ?

we didnt fuck yet but held hands
nigga if she's not letting you smash ur a cuck at least if she's letting you smash then it might be worth putting up with her attitude but if not then fucking leave her lmao

U gotta choke her out man
Show her discipline

She just cheating on you if she doesn't respect you it's a sign of cheating vagina man

nigga if she's not letting you smash ur a cuck at least if she's letting you smash then it might be worth putting up with her attitude but if not then fucking leave her lmao
we met last week

It is worth noting that she has bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and is a hardcore feminist online.
SHE DOES NOT THINK YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE!

how do i bang her
You don't.
She's not attracted to you.

You must be new to the blackpill.
No blackpiller would be asking such questions.

Stop talking to her, OP.
Attraction can't be negotiated.
Either she likes you or she does not.

You should looksmax and then try on another woman.

Simple retard

When shes not paying attention say,

"Pay attention to me when im talking u stupid bitch"

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir