girl said im 'so fine' then ghosts me WTF

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
cant be fucked posting screenshots rn. mayube if enough ppl harrass me of larping i will idfk

wtf how can it happen. brutal thing is shes cute, squishy with bubblebutt. its so over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, sportsmogger, try2beme and 3 others
hymen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Narcissus🥀
dnrd chad ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356 and vermillioncorefan
cant be fucked posting screenshots rn. mayube if enough ppl harrass me of larping i will idfk

wtf how can it happen. brutal thing is shes cute, squishy with bubblebutt. its so over
Bro I am not so sick now.
I'm better, infact my crew has four members.
Join the narcy pirates I promise you wealth and status

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Alt Number 3 and sub5c3l
Bro I am not so sick now.
I'm better, infact my crew has four members.
Join the narcy pirates I promise you wealth and status
ok whose dick do i suck

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, sub5c3l and Narcissus🥀
bro isnt it obvious? she flirted with you for your validation, and once you gave it, youve fulfilled your usefulness to her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Clark69, sub5c3l and 1 other person
yeah dude happens all the time

i could make a whole thread with over 50 examples of girls doing this to me in the last year alone. Girls flirt for fun rather than a means to an end of meeting up.

@_MVP_

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: metagross, _MVP_ and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
bro isnt it obvious? she flirted with you for your validation, and once you gave it, youve fulfilled your usefulness to her
tbh i never validated her. unless u mean by saying hey or sum idk

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
ok whose dick do i suck
None, unless you want to then my first mate @sub5c3l would appreciate a good suck.
Just change your title into (sailing master of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️)

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Alt Number 3
most of them have their brains more fried than the average .org rotter, imagine taking serious anything they say

• +1
talking to her for more than 5 mins, she knows youd hit/would
thats fucking bullshit man. maybe she got annoyed being left on delivered for hours.

thats fucking bullshit man. maybe she got annoyed being left on delivered for hours.
happened to me one time but irl. i kissed some ugly fucking paki foid cuz i was horny asf, once she knew i'd kiss her, she didnt show a single ioi EVER again

Happened 2 me

Spoke to one for 1 week of hinge, she was simping I asked for a date and she just said “let’s get Chinese and stay in” basically she wanted to just get wacked ofc I was so fucking happy I was dancin she was MID sure but still I was happy

Then day of the meet she starts ghosting and leaving me on read. This shit has happened so many times I got depressed until I gave up with women and I have felt better every since

• +1
Theres a lot of “fine” people even if u mog them an ugly faggot is on the same level as a hot nigga in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and sportsmogger
yeah dude happens all the time

i could make a whole thread with over 50 examples of girls doing this to me in the last year alone. Girls flirt for fun rather than a means to an end of meeting up.

@_MVP_
Whyd u tag that schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Just wanted attention or the ex came back

• +1