Girlfriend's friend is calling me ugly

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
So I met my girlfriend while she was with her best friend and her best friend was really into me

She said i am handsome and had manly voice and good hands JFL on the first day we met, but she was LTB I didn't look at her I looked at my gf
so i flirted with my gf and she seemed into me as well but didn't give me compliments

and btw this friend of her was a whore and she flirted with me while having a boyfriend

so then i got into a relationship with my current gf

and now this friend of her is calling me ugly cuz my gf told her we smashed and she said who would smash that and etc

also my girlfriend's sister called me ugly too

I think i slightly mog my girlfriend though.

How can i cope with this insults on my appearance affect me a lot, does she do this cause of jealousy or she genuinely thinks im ugly now?

• +1
Reactions: darktvamp, LooksThinker and HumidVent
post a pic so we can answer your question

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and LooksThinker
how couldve ppl read this

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
So I met my girlfriend while she was with her best friend and her best friend was really into me

She said i am handsome and had manly voice and good hands JFL on the first day we met, but she was LTB I didn't look at her I looked at my gf
so i flirted with my gf and she seemed into me as well but didn't give me compliments

and btw this friend of her was a whore and she flirted with me while having a boyfriend

and now this friend of her is calling me ugly cuz my gf told her we smashed and she said who would smash that and etc

How can i cope with this insults on my appearance affect me a lot, does she do this cause of jealousy or she genuinely thinks im ugly now?
tragic

this happened while i was out on a date with a girl. we ran into one of her friends who pulled her aside and wanted to talk about something. i asked what they talked about and she told me her friend wanted to tell her she could "do better"

Last edited:
Face pic DM

she’s jealous asf low quality whores are like that

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames

pull your pants down and shit in their mouth to assert dominance like an alpha male.

• Woah
Reactions: StraightHeadJames