Girls are becoming more and more blackpilled due to tik tok

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Bronze
If it wasn't already over, now it is for sure, my fyp on tt is full of ltb who post abt nct and prey eyes and even before looksmax was popular they were already demanding so much, but now the foids want even more and they have nothing to give in return!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, reptiles, RecessedChinCel and 5 others
If it wasn't already over, now it is for sure, my fyp on tt is full of ltb who post abt nct and prey eyes and even before looksmax was popular they were already demanding so much, but now the foids want even more and they have nothing to give in return!
Good news about the prey eyes. Maybe my aspie hooded eyes can actually have female appeal in a few years due to cultural shifts from blackpill knowledge on aesthetics. Maybe women will fall for the PSL gaze soon?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, poopoohead, Av0nr and 2 others
Good news about the prey eyes. Maybe my aspie hooded eyes can actually have female appeal in a few years due to cultural shifts from blackpill knowledge on aesthetics. Maybe women will fall for the PSL gaze soon?
Imagine the day women simp for De Poot.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, reptiles, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
I doubt it. It's only cuz you are interested in BP stuff, and Tiktok's algo knows it. Mine is normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32826, Mr. President and CalulArgintiu59
I just gave an exemple of prey eyes, but it's not only abt eye area, they want everything to be maxed, not just one aspect!Now they literally chase people like Sean

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Women are too stupid for hold so much information don't worrie OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Baldingman1998, poopoohead and 3 others
Imagine the day women simp for De Poot.
this scenario is not unrealistic tbh

my whole system of standards for women has changed a lot since i knew about psl and the bp in general, i guess it would be the same with the rest of the people

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, HarrierDuBois, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
I doubt it. It's only cuz you are interested in BP stuff, and Tiktok's algo knows it. Mine is normal.
It could be, but since .org became more popular I started to get these type of tik toks on my fyp untill abt last week mine was normal too

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
its ironical lol

There was always a certain “look” I was attracted to before I knew about psl. Turns out they are just htb+ girls. There were girls that sounded attractive on paper (skinny, white, blonde/ginger), but had certain falios that brought them down to mtb/ltb. You also have normies that subconsciously match themselves up with girls on their looks level and cope by saying they prefer thick(fat) women because they know they could never pull a fit girl. When I was a subhuman I wouldn’t even jack off to stacies because I subconsciously know I could never pull them. After I ascended I am white htb+ only especially after learning about blackpill. If women find out about blackpill, then its ovER. This shit will never be socially acceptable, so yall mfs don’t have anything to worry about cause most women will only follow trendy beliefs jfl

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Win, blackckatt and 1 other person
Women are too stupid for hold so much information
don't worrie OP.
It's 55 traits going into a chad there not gonna know every trait but they can see the end results on the face there. It gonna know you need a trapezoid jaw and a chin which shoots past your mission which divies in near the end there not gonna know you need a well gonion or a jaw thats parrellel to ramus

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt