Girls are fucking retarded

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
So let me explain, there is an average height fat kid in our class. And today another kid called him obese just for jokes, but the average height fat kid doesn't get mad about it because he calls them random shit too, just joking around etc nobody takes it to heart. But there is this fucking retarded girl who's lowkey tall and she fucking said "hes not obese hes just short" NIGGA, WHAT THE FUCK, SO IF YOU'RE SHORT, YOU CAN'T BE FAT? THE KID ISN'T EVEN SHORT EITHER. BTW, THE KID IS ACTUALLY FAT LOL, HE'S ACTUALLY FAT, REALLY FAT. LIKE NOT OBESE BUT REALLY FAT. Holy. I'm telling y'all, I'm not joking, females are actually fucking retarded.

This is what the study says
The mean IQ score was 100.64 for girls and 100.48 for boys.

JFLLLL yes sure girls are smarter than boys what a fucking retarded study males iq are two times higher than female. Holy fuck she's so retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, Dicklet3incher and Angutoid
The mean IQ score was 100.64 for girls and 100.48 for boys.
Let me guess... this "study" was conducted in the last 20 years, and it was organized by ((( scientific experts )))

• JFL
Reactions: mid
Let me guess... this "study" was conducted in the last 20 years, and it was organized by ((( scientific experts )))
Girls are actually fucking retarded I swear. Seen these bitches say some 6'6 guy is not tall enough like holy fuck she was short too like bitch do you want a 8 foot male?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Girls are actually fucking retarded I swear. Seen these bitches say some 6'6 guy is not tall enough like holy fuck she was short too like bitch do you want a 8 foot male?
Its over bro, dont even sweat it anymore, it is only getting worse:blackpill:

Unpopular opinion: the only reason everyone is getting more retarded and degenerate (especially the women) is literally because of social media, the "third wave feminism" argument is a joke, once women get social media, consider them gone forever

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher