Girl’s Bday Party (it’s officially over)

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Roping expert.
This are the results of the bday. For the sake of the story please keep in mind that i’m a 5’6, arab, above average looking in europe.

Its long but it’s worth it. STATS AT THE END.

So yesterday i had this Birthday party of a friend of mine (stacy lite, rich af and statusmaxxed).

I usually have mild acne but nothing crazy or too noticeable. Obviously god wanted me to have a breakout the day of this event (keep in mind i been rotting in my room for weeks after work, i work 10h and rot the other 6h)

So i’m going to this place with my face products still on my pimples while i’m driving and listening to a looksmaxx playlist on spotify (yes, i’m corny) (i was squintmaxxing and mewing the all time too)

I get there and i see a shit ton of people, and my heart starts pounding. Usually i don’t have social anxiety but i didn’t have any encounter with people my age since a couple of weeks (at work they’re all oldcels)

So i park and spray my cologne and get rid of the shit ton of products out of my face and the lip moisturizer on my lips to not look gay.
I get down and call my friends who were already in that bitch drinking.

I call my friend (incel and virgin) to come outside so we could enter together since i had some anxiety. We enter and the amount of bitches is outstanding…

MY NIGGA, the least attractive foid was a MTB. There was at list 2 stacy lites and a lot of HTB.

Since it was a birthday party all the hoes came with Heels so as soon as i enter i get ABSOLUTELY HEIGHT MOGGED BY EVERYBODY. (maybe 1 or 2 bitches were my height with heels)

At least i facemogged almost everybody (got 2 friend that mog me), and i got mogged by niggers and foids. Truly over.

But i knew i was gonna get height mogged so i went outside with my friends and smokedmaxxed while we was watchmaxxing the stacies there.

I went home and i wanted to kms but i decided that the only way was to moneymaxx and status max to get some pussy.

P.S. My friends also told me that i was really good looking and my only failo was height but that i could have got some pussy even being my height because i’m gl, to which i responded by saying: “i’m too short to get girls, is just the brutal reality” to which they said nooo don’t say that you look good…
Cope.

BDAY PARTY STATS:
-People i got Facemogged by: 2
-People i got height mogged by: ♾️
-Girls i talked to: 2(my friend and her sister but not in a sexually or flirty way)
-Amount of traume gained: Unbearable
Conclusion: ITS OVER.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48066, Fiqh, Deleted member 45942 and 7 others
ppl saying to run exposure therapy don’t understand that if it goes wrong it can traumatise you for years and leave you worse off

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
ppl saying to run exposure therapy don’t understand that if it goes wrong it can traumatise you for years and leave you worse off
Real. Imagine me entering that event at 5’6 with guys 6’3 there. I looked like a fucking kid.

I felt so ashamed of my self and i wanted to kill my self there and then.

Girls were looking me from above my head and i felt so uncomfortable being there.
I really don’t wish this to my worse enemy.

This is straight up suifuel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and apocalypse
fuck bro i dont get it anymore

Just remember that height alone is also not enough.

You need LL, I need facial reconstruction. We are almost the same.

This are the results of the bday. For the sake of the story please keep in mind that i’m a 5’6, arab, above average looking in europe.

So yesterday i had this Birthday party of a friend of mine (stacy lite, rich af and statusmaxxed).

I usually have mild acne but nothing crazy or too noticeable. Obviously god wanted me to have a breakout the day of this event (keep in mind i been rotting in my room for weeks after work, i work 10h and rot the other 6h)

So i’m going to this place with my face products still on my pimples while i’m driving and listening to a looksmaxx playlist on spotify (yes, i’m corny) (i was squintmaxxing and mewing the all time too)

I get there and i see a shit ton of people, and my heart starts pounding. Usually i don’t have social anxiety but i didn’t have any encounter with people my age since a couple of weeks (at work they’re all oldcels)

So i park and spray my cologne and get rid of the shit ton of products out of my face and the lip moisturizer on my lips to not look gay.

I call my friend (incel and virgin) to come outside so we could enter together since i had some anxiety. We enter and the amount of bitches is outstanding…

MY NIGGA, the least attractive foid was a MTB. There was at list 2 stacy lites and a lot of HTB.

Since it was a birthday party all the hoes came with Heels so as soon as i enter i get ABSOLUTELY HEIGHT MOGGED BY EVERYBODY. (maybe 1 or 2 bitches were my height with heels)

At least i facemogged almost everybody (got 2 friend that mog me), and i got mogged by niggers and foids. Truly over.

But i knew i was gonna get height mogged so i went outside with my friends and smokedmaxxed while we was watchmaxxing the stacies there.

I went home and i wanted to kms but i decided that the only way was to moneymaxx and status max to get some pussy.

P.S. My friends also told me that i was really good looking and my only failo was height but that i could have got some pussy even being my height because i’m gl, to which i responded by saying: “i’m too short to get girls, is just the brutal reality” to which they said nooo don’t say that you look good…
Cope.

BDAY PARTY STATS:
-Girls i talked to: 2(my friend and her sister but not in a sexually or flirty way)
Born too early to conquer. Too late to reclaim. In time to get brutally heightmogged. Over before it even began.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Cope.

BDAY PARTY STATS:
If you are friends with rich NTmaxxed people I highly doubt you can claim inceldom