Girls from dating apps are so disgusting

Hygienecel

Hygienecel

Iron
Especially the girls from tinder, they are all massive sluts. Most of them fuck the guy same day meeting them, and trust me they meet guys from those app way more often than you think.

Only a desperate pathetic cuck with no brain and self respect would want anything more than a quick fuck with these entitled, slutty. narcissist women

inb4 muh all women use dating apps. FALSE thats why only 15% of users on these apps are women, sure many women have tried these apps but deleted them as quick after being disgusted with themselves. Only the real sluts stay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, bobtheflowerpot, StuntmanMike and 27 others
IRL is the best way to go if you want something serious that will last

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, borismonster, bloomercel and 1 other person
15% of active user base is women

Almost 99% women have used tinder at one point in their life and have fucked random guys off the app

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, borismonster, Eternal_ and 11 others

Almost 99% women have used tinder at one point in their life
women log on find fwb within a week and then log off
only guys stay on there long term

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, bobtheflowerpot, borismonster and 10 others

Almost 99% women have used tinder at one point in their life and have fucked random guys off the app
Mainly Indian guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, borismonster, bloomercel and 4 others

Major cope. I would say not even 60% of women have tried tinder

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, GunDevilHybrid, borismonster and 5 others
What about the same women that you see that are there for months/years

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Not really, most of them use it for validation, it’s a mixed bag tbh like this one frmale trash i saw for a month had the audacity to use it to promote her ig to get free money. Swear to god men would send this pig money on venmo.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, borismonster, Primalsplit and 4 others
What about the same women that you see that are there for months/years
its possible theyre deactivated/deleted accounts
tinder shows inactive profiles to make it seem like theres more women using the app then there actually are
but yea there could be few mega whores fucking different guys every night off tinder

• +1
Not really, most of them use it for validation, it’s a mixed bag tbh like this one frmale trash i saw for a month had the audacity to use it to promote her ig to get free money. Swear to god men would send this pig money on venmo.
They use it for validation but when they match with chad they will fuck him.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Primalsplit
They use it for validation but when they match with chad they will fuck him.
Okay, fair, but only only chad. Mybe rheyll go out with HTN+s, but chad is who they are fucking.

• +1
I just fuck my hand and paint a face on it so it looks like a woman Elmo type sbit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit and BrahminBoss
Yeah they are trash. Even those who search relationships there are gigawhores

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, st.hamudi but 6‘5, borismonster and 2 others

:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 7580
le bump

• +1
No wanting to slay sluts is low T high inhib incel trait

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, st.hamudi but 6‘5, borismonster and 2 others
Theyre below human

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, borismonster and Sanguinius
Most of them fuck the guy same day meeting them, and trust me they meet guys from those app way more often than you think.
they never did that with me :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
I‘ve seen the same women almost 7 years later still using the app.

I only download it after I got out of a LTR or need a new FWBs but some of them have been on there for a decade straight, with no breaks in between.

• +1
A mate of mine saw some slut who just so happens to be a former classmate of ours when swiping on dating apps in 2020.
I saw her again in a video from @MoggerGaston in 2021 when he recorded a video of him swiping on a dating app.
I finally saw her myself when I was swiping on dating apps in both 2022 and 2023

Additionally, I already heard rumours of her being a gigaslut back in 2017 or so

And to top it all off, some cuck is actually going to end up marrying this whore someday whilst being unaware of her past JFL
Lol idi amin

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit, Xangsane and 3 others
A mate of mine saw some slut who just so happens to be a former classmate of ours when swiping on dating apps in 2020.
I saw her again in a video from @MoggerGaston in 2021 when he recorded a video of him swiping on a dating app.
I finally saw her myself when I was swiping on dating apps in both 2022 and 2023

Additionally, I already heard rumours of her being a gigaslut back in 2017 or so

And to top it all off, some cuck is actually going to end up marrying this whore someday whilst being unaware of her past JFL
View attachment 2688558
They get cum on their tongue and get spitted on in their mouth than with the same mouth kiss their cuck husbands

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, borismonster and Gargantuan
Funny GIF

You are right though. It's always the same women you find on these apps when you reinstall them years later.

Same bunch of mentally ill weirdos on that app, residents.

Only chance you have is with the few new profiles, girls who try it out and who you never saw before.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, borismonster, Hygienecel and 1 other person
Only chance you have is with the few new profiles, girls who try it out and who you never saw before.
Legit but its such a small chance for this to happen that there is no point in hoping for it.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and TechnoBoss
Legit but its such a small chance for this to happen that there is no point in hoping for it.
slim chance is beter than nothing.

dont need to hope for it, but doesnt hurt to try

slim chance is beter than nothing.

dont need to hope for it, but doesnt hurt to try
Yeah, I got a friend who met a girl from tinder. Apparently he was the first one she talked to on the app and she is legit a cute and decent girl.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Sluts have diseases

💯☝️

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Especially the girls from tinder, they are all massive sluts. Most of them fuck the guy same day meeting them, and trust me they meet guys from those app way more often than you think.

Only a desperate pathetic cuck with no brain and self respect would want anything more than a quick fuck with these entitled, slutty. narcissist women

inb4 muh all women use dating apps. FALSE thats why only 15% of users on these apps are women, sure many women have tried these apps but deleted them as quick after being disgusted with themselves. Only the real sluts stay.
@Clouds006 take notes you fucking manwhore