I'm 100% sure dating apps are rigged now.

researcher888

researcher888

Bronze
before, I made a bumble and I bought the subscription. i got 100+ likes in the first day, TONS of girls messaging me saying im cute, etc. constant stream of likes/matches after

then after that, i realized tinder is better anyways, and deleted my bumble account and cancelled the sub. I kept using tinder, was quite good until I used a boost and got banned (still no idea for what).

I created a new bumble acc, bought subscription. suddenly im getting no matches (same pics), all the females are older and look bad, basically app is completely dead. then I cancel my subscription, stop using the app. now I suddenly keep getting likes, right when my sub expired? yeah right.

I've also had many instances on tinder where my matches would randomly disappear, then reappear again, with the convresation wiped. im almost sure that tinder doesn't even deliver half of the messages you send, or they get "lost" somehow. that's all done to make you rage and buy more membership/boosts, etc. imo.

and then, if you start using unpopular dating apps, you're dealing with most of the profiles being generated to make the app look populated. yeah, I think at this point instagram is the only solution.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Kazey, tombradylover and 2 others
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: researcher888
give up
chad has won

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and FacialStructure404
What is your looks level