• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mace1, user123456 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
They want a rich hot guy who can spoil them
That's their ideal guy.
No buzzcut bs theories.
Rich guys aren’t making girls pussys wet anytime soon. Face gets you everywhere for free unfortunately.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, LooksOrDeath, m0ss26 and 1 other person
t

true, did it and 2 blonde htb's immediately started flirting w me at a party.
Yeah I feel more like a man too. Hair gets in the way too much and men respect you more as you don’t look too tryhard. Actually started getting approached by men and women.
u need a good jaw to pull it off tho
Good jaw actually looks worse with long hair.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Rich guys aren’t making girls pussys wet anytime soon. Face gets you everywhere for free unfortunately.
Cope harder
And i said rich and >hot<
Just being hot won't let you date 7 psl hot asf girls they want money as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, user123456 and Allornothing
Cope harder
Plenty of great looking 18-20 year olds everywhere who don’t give a fuck about money.

If you’re trying to make money for girls you seriously to reevaluate your position.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, LooksOrDeath and m0ss26
Plenty of great looking 18-20 year olds everywhere who don’t give a fuck about money.

If you’re trying to make money for girls you seriously to reevaluate your position.
Do you even go outside your basement sir ?

• JFL
I'll anyday choose to be a subhuman multi millionaire over a wagie chad
Money can literally get you everything in life , a pussy is just a part of life which money as well can get.
Muh attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Allornothing
Cope harder
Cope harder.
"rich" Uber drivers are banging rich men's wives in Beverly Hills.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Allornothing
Money can literally get you everything in life , a pussy is just a part of life which money as well can get.
Muh attraction
Money’s great it just doesn’t get you Chad treatment. That’s it. If you don’t care about girls then great.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and 5.5psl
like this guy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Allornothing
Yeah imma say no cheif on this, buzzcut makes everyone look like a toddler unless you have top tier bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
good jaw, straight hairline, good brows = looks good w buzz

Women want a guy that is attractive, doesn't matter if they look like Meeks or they look like Chico you aren't going to get rejected based off appearance once you get to a certain level of attractiveness.

yeah true, You're only actually gl if you suit every hair type

• +1
Reactions: nofap, randomop, SeriousAscension and 1 other person
yeah true, You're only actually gl if you suit every hair type
You can literally rate men by how short their ideal haircut is.

just be zayn theory

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
Muh attraction

You don’t get to choose if you’re a wagie or a multimillionaire, at this point is completely down to inherited wealth.

You do get to choose if you have surgeries and ascend physically, though. It’s more within reach for people than “just get rich bro”. No one is trying to be poor.

• +1
Yeah imma say no cheif on this, buzzcut makes everyone look like a toddler unless you have top tier bones
Crew cut is basically the buzzcut for looking good.

holy cope

norwood reaper hitting u hard?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, moreroidsmoredates and Allornothing
That’s it.
you're retarded if you really think that way, there is a ton of prettyboys that looks like shit with buzzcut but girls simp for them, even most of the psl gods looks like shit with buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Allornothing
you're retarded if you really think that way, there is a ton of prettyboys that looks like shit with buzzcut but girls simp for them, even most of the psl gods looks like shit with buzzcut

View attachment 2722983
Again autists need to stop taking thread titles so seriously.

Also, touch grass. Girls simp for prettyboys on social media. IRL they mostly get nothing.

Yeah first thing zoomer women only see are eyes and haircut
They don’t really focus on jaw
Long hair hides your features anyway

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Unideal. Missing hair. They want handsome gorgeous looking dudes with luscious long hair

• +1
Long hair hides your features anyway
Nah most glow ups people post is mainly longer hair.
Syrianpsycho for example looks fucking terrible if he was to get shorter hair

• +1
Nah most glow ups people post is mainly longer hair.
Syrianpsycho for example looks fucking terrible if he was to get shorter hair
Hiding features isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It’s just that you’re missing out if you don’t look good with short hair since it reveals all your bones.

Short hair is like the equivalent of getting lean.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Also, touch grass. Girls simp for prettyboys on social media. IRL they mostly get nothing.
nigga what? you think girls who simp for them on social media are diffrent from girls irl? Just because your friend becky is dating some offy doofy ogree doesnt mean she wouldnt go for a prettyboy if she can.

• JFL
nigga what? you think girls who simp for them on social media are diffrent from girls irl? Just because your friend becky is dating some offy doofy ogree doesnt mean she wouldnt go for a prettyboy if she can.
I’m talking from personal experience boyo. Not your imaginary friend bullshit.

Imagine thinking women will respect some boneless dork who can’t even cut his hair short.

I’m talking from personal experience boyo. Not your imaginary friend bullshit.

Imagine thinking women will respect some boneless dork who can’t even cut his hair short.
yea women worship and respect pretty boys who mostly look like shit without longer hair, end of the story, nobody cares about hypothetical situation beside autists like you, end result is all what matters

• JFL
yea women worship and respect pretty boys who mostly look like shit without longer hair, end of the story, nobody cares about hypothetical situation beside autists like you, end result is all what matters
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Another greycel who gets no female aretention trying to become relevant and will spend the rest of his life making shit posts here. You know nothing and have no experience, bye now.

3935675_DCDF812C-1AE7-4E4E-9CE1-0F1B8EA984BD.gif

Another greycel who gets no female aretention trying to become relevant and will spend the rest of his life making shit posts here. You know nothing and have no experience, bye now.

3935675_DCDF812C-1AE7-4E4E-9CE1-0F1B8EA984BD.gif
I get female attention, funny when you said about rest of my life spending here when your activity here is like 200 times higher than mine :ROFLMAO:

I get female attention
Cashier smiled at you?

Uggos think everything is “female attention”. That or you’re just butthurt and larping.

Girls just want a guy who looks good​

Wettest water I've ever seen

Cashier smiled at you?

Uggos think everything is “female attention”. That or you’re just butthurt and larping.
funny that getting some female attention is considered instantly as a larp, jfl at this forum, being htn and having good photos on dating apps is enough not to only get attention but also to slay on a regular basis.

Last edited:
  • JFL
shorter hair makes my cheekbones and jaw look better by themselves but longer hair still looks better overall

Nah, Long hair is Law

• +1