Girls love dad bods

ambi

ambi

Midnight In A Perfect World
No matter how much my friends gymcel i have slayed despite being 20% bodyfat lol. Abs are a meme and gay gaze

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Xangsane, The Grinch and 3 others
Only if there is broad shoulders and good ratios

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
No matter how much my friends gymcel i have slayed despite being 20% bodyfat lol. Abs are a meme and gay gaze
Ye sadly

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Only if there is broad shoulders and good ratios
i have pretty narrow clavicles even when i was normal bodyweight so with too much bodyfat my stomach is pretty much the same width and my shoulders, still hasnt stopped me. Im not like obese but def a bit overweight

Do your friends go out? Do you go out? Do your friends do approaches? Are you friends NT?

We need to know more.

i have pretty narrow clavicles even when i was normal bodyweight so with too much bodyfat my stomach is pretty much the same width and my shoulders, still hasnt stopped me. Im not like obese but def a bit overweight
Is your body masculine? Let us see

• JFL
Let us explore your dad bod

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and ambi
Do your friends go out? Do you go out? Do your friends do approaches? Are you friends NT?

We need to know more.
We all go out, we are all also in college.
All of my friend group that i usually go to clubs out are giga NT just like me, and many of them have still never slayed lol. Even have a 6’4 friend thats still khhv, most of the ones that slay are in the 5’9-5’11 range

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Is your body masculine? Let us see
How masculine could a 20% body fat overweight body be? I pretty much let myself go at some point in my life because i was too lazy to watch my diet and now have no problem getting girls despite my weight

• Woah
All of my friend group that i usually go to clubs out are giga NT just like me, and many of them have still never slayed lol. Even have a 6’4 friend thats still khhv, most of the ones that slay are in the 5’9-5’11 range
But who has the bigger upper arm circumference?

I suspect upper arm circumference (biceps + tricep size) is a bigger factor in bars and clubs, than the difference between 5'11 and 6'4, or 20% bodyfat vs 10%.

(I say this as a 6'4 Gymcel Lanklet, that watches who gets approached by girls, when girls have other options besides me)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
How masculine could a 20% body fat overweight body be? I pretty much let myself go at some point in my life because i was too lazy to watch my diet and now have no problem getting girls despite my weight
I think it is manly usually 15-20 can be

below 15 is lean female gaze

• Woah
But who has the bigger upper arm circumference?

I suspect upper arm circumference (biceps + tricep size) is a bigger factor in bars and clubs, than the difference between 5'11 and 6'4.
The 6’4 guy is a skinny framecel tbh. My best friend is 5’8 and giga buff gymcel (looks a bit comical ngl) slays pretty well. Another guy in the group has a avg physique is 5’9 and also slays. All low inhib though

• +1
The 6’4 guy is a skinny framecel tbh. My best friend is 5’8 and giga buff gymcel (looks a bit comical ngl) slays pretty well. Another guy in the group has a avg physique is 5’9 and also slays. All low inhib though
Bodysize and Lowinhib is a killer combo in bars and clubs. I know a legit fat lowinhib dude that slays hot girls in bars/clubs.

• +1
Bodysize and Lowinhib is a killer combo in bars and clubs. I know a legit fat lowinhib dude that slays hot girls in bars/clubs.
it’s everything im assuming. I used to try hard in the gym and was giga insecure my whole life than at some point in my life got very depressed and let myself go. Buzzed my hair, let my beard grow thats patchy as fuck and looked terrible, i gained a shit ton of weight even more than i have now. Thought i have nothing to lose in my life anyway i might as well start going out and being nt despite the fact i got so ugly. Started getting girls somehow more than i ever did when i was lean and cared ab myself. Im 6’3 though so that helps decently but still.. NT saved me

• Love it
It's about bones/frame. Dadbod is just a guy with a good frame with a higher bf%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ambi
it’s everything im assuming. I used to try hard in the gym and was giga insecure my whole life than at some point in my life got very depressed and let myself go. Buzzed my hair, let my beard grow thats patchy as fuck and looked terrible, i gained a shit ton of weight even more than i have now. Thought i have nothing to lose in my life anyway i might as well start going out and being nt despite the fact i got so ugly. Started getting girls somehow more than i ever did when i was lean and cared ab myself. Im 6’3 though so that helps decently but still.. NT saved me
Actually I know multiple fat lowinhib guys that are/were slayers now that I'm thinking of it.

Leanmaxing helps the most for dating apps, but dating apps are so over saturated, it's not worth it for 99% of guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ambi
Cope fag

• JFL
Actually I know multiple fat lowinhib guys that are/were slayers now that I'm thinking of it.

Leanmaxing helps the most for dating apps, but dating apps are so over saturated, it's not worth it for 99% of guys.
Dating apps are useless if you are in a small area bc no one uses them and in big cities the competition is massive anyway.
But for irl i havent noticed a certain look slay more than others. But ive seen many fat guys with girls ngl and when i got fat i somehow got more attention than when lean. Its unusual

• Love it

Being lean def is good for health anyway, i will prob get diabetes or my spine will collapse eventually i dont live a healthy life

• +1
Dating apps are useless if you are in a small area bc no one uses them and in big cities the competition is massive anyway.
But for irl i havent noticed a certain look slay more than others. But ive seen many fat guys with girls ngl and when i got fat i somehow got more attention than when lean. Its unusual
What's your thoughts on day game? Have you or any of your friends tried it?

• +1
Sounds like larp

What's your thoughts on day game? Have you or any of your friends tried it?
I have never tried it, some of my friends have tho. My best friend tried once and got rejected, one other guy in our group managed to hook up w a girl he asked for ig in college

• +1
I wonder why

I heard from few women before how they love dadbods but mind you, they meant dudes that still worked out with good frame but bodyfat from 15 to 20%. Also all of these women were in late twenties or older looking to get married and the best they could get was dadbod to commit to them so they justified it as their preference. But, they still thirsted after lean dudes pretty hard.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Do you slay fat chicks by chance

Yes, keep coping. You would kill yourself if you found out what normal humans do in their day to day lives
I suppose some women are chubby chasers for men too. Low body is universally attractive in men and women

I can agree. Get way more interest from foids now at 22% bf than I got at 16% way back.

Screenshot 20240515 225057 Gallery

Screenshot 20240515 225149 Gallery

Screenshot 20240515 225348 Gallery

That said I'd still love to be 16% again

• +1
I can agree. Get way more interest from foids now at 22% bf than I got at 16% way back.

View attachment 2920524

View attachment 2920525

View attachment 2920526

That said I'd still love to be 16% again
mirin.
I’d love to be like 12% again bc it helps me be athletic and i love sports. But in terms of dating it doesnt change anything for me so i cant bother leaning out rn i got bored w working out and i wanna eat. Might lose weight thru summer just so i can play sports normally again

No bhai this is me now at 22%.

Getting down to 12 is v hard bur if u think u can and it fits ur lifestyle do it bhai

• Love it
No bhai this is me now at 22%.
As long as you arent ruining your health and as long as its not stopping you from doing what you want its alright, especially when u get female attention
Getting down to 12 is v hard bur if u think u can and it fits ur lifestyle do it bhai
My metabolism is actually on the faster side, when i was younger i was able to maintain a very lean and skinny physique but i used to gymcel and play sports every day. Then got out of shape and started eating hard and now im about 19-20% bf