'Girls utterly love genetic superior male' My personal experience.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
i was just clearing my discord chat history,

i found bunch of girls were texting slutty shit to me back 2018.

it was when i was playing overwatch, girls were attracted to my voice (i am not even that high T voice but korean dudes are high pitched as fuck)

so i got their number or text messenger so fucking easily, and they were willing to meet up and fuck me so bad.

it was actually so crazy how it was so easy to get their pics and slutty shits with showing off my little bit of genetic superiority (voice), i could've got every 5 different girl's text ids per day and make them talk slutty shit to me if i want, it was that fucking easy, and there were plenty of good looking girls too.

but i didnt meet them but one girl because it was so obvious they won't like me due to my face, i only met one girl and she seemed to be repulsed to me and i couldn't see her ever again.

i am actually so painful to fucking imagine how good looking guys will slay the fuck out of pussies in light of my experiences.

even a slight bluepill inside my mind that normie platitude planted inside me has totally been destroyed by reminding my experience. it's so fucking painful.

yeah man, personality, confidence memes are all utter horseshit. i know for fact.

they love genetically superior male more than you could ever imagine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, I'mme, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
i was just clearing my discord chat history,

i found bunch of girls were texting slutty shit to me back 2018.

it was when i was playing overwatch, girls were attracted to my voice (i am not even that high T voice but korean dudes are high pitched as fuck)

so i got their number or text messenger so fucking easily, and they were willing to meet up and fuck me so bad.

it was actually so crazy how it was so easy to get their pics and slutty shits with showing off my little bit of genetic superiority (voice), i could've got every 5 different girl's text ids per day and make them talk slutty shit to me.

but i didnt meet them but one girl because it was so obvious they won't like me due to my face, i only met one girl and she seemed to be repulsed to me and i couldn't see her ever again.

i am actually so painful to fucking imagine how good looking guys will slay the fuck out of pussies in light of my experiences.

even a slight bluepill inside my mind that normie platitude has planted inside me has totally been destroyed by reminding my experience. it's so fucking painful.

yeah man, personality, confidence memes are all utter horseshit. i know for fact.

they love genetically superior male more than you could ever imagine.
Legit

Yeah, I was in the same place once. It's brutal as all hell, hahaha.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
It's all about being chad. Everything else in life doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and toolateforme