How do you cope with losing the genetic lottery so badly?

lwlaiet060920

lwlaiet060920

Barefoot 6'1 manlet unluckycel
I lost the genetic lottery and it almost makes me want to rope, only thing I going have for me is being 6'1 which isn't remotely tall in western Europe other than that I look like dogshit. My mom was your typical blonde Stacy who decided to procreate with my dad some exotic looking african nigger with a 10/10 face very masculine and "pretty face" wide jawline, great colouring. Unfortunately I came out as some shit tier mullato (fuck race mixing by the way) with my mother's plain facial features, I look so uncanny and plain it's weird and people shit on me constantly for looking depressed. I always fought I was going to be one of those cool light skin niggas but alas. And the worst thing is my mother's side of the family was quite tall, my grandmother is 5'10 and she decided to have children with my 5'8 grandad and completely killed the height genetics on her side of the family, if I were actually tall I at least could run tall fag game. I have pretty much decided to give up on life and live in solitude because socially & romantically I have nothing going for me due to my average/plain looks. Genetics fucking suck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic and Jhon Smith
😂😂😂 race mixing never works I blame da jooz 😔

I lost the genetic lottery and it almost makes me want to rope, only thing I going have for me is being 6'1 which isn't remotely tall in western Europe other than that I look like dogshit. My mom was your typical blonde Stacy who decided to procreate with my dad some exotic looking african nigger with a 10/10 face very masculine and "pretty face" wide jawline, great colouring. Unfortunately I came out as some shit tier mullato (fuck race mixing by the way) with my mother's plain facial features, I look so uncanny and plain it's weird and people shit on me constantly for looking depressed. I always fought I was going to be one of those cool light skin niggas but alas. And the worst thing is my mother's side of the family was quite tall, my grandmother is 5'10 and she decided to have children with my 5'8 grandad and completely killed the height genetics on her side of the family, if I were actually tall I at least could run tall fag game. I have pretty much decided to give up on life and live in solitude because socially & romantically I have nothing going for me due to my average/plain looks. Genetics fucking suck.
But your 6"1 so it's never over if you were manlet you are already at gandy. SO be happy with what you have

😂😂😂 race mixing never works I blame da jooz 😔
It's shit. Why would you throw away your blonde blue eyed phenotype for some shitty mullatos. I unrionically don't support race mixing.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
schizomaxxing

Failing at 6'1 is impossible. Stop being dumb. Just lift weights and your are fine at 6'1. Not even the Dutch average 6'1. They average 6ft.

Impossible. No way your Stacy mom and your GL dad could made a subhuman, you must be a MTN atleast.

Failing at 6'1 is impossible. Stop being dumb. Just lift weights and your are fine at 6'1. Not even the Dutch average 6'1. They average 6ft.
I'm 186cm which is good and I look like complete dogshit. (No frame and too lanky) It seriously makes me depressed that my grandmother had to marry that fucking asshole manlet because if she married a tall man I'd be living life on easy mode.

Impossible. No way your Stacy mom and your GL dad could made a subhuman, you must be a MTN atleast.
nah trust me it's possible but not very likely. two good looking parents can make an ugly kid and two ugly parents can make a good looking kid. i have seen many examples

I'm 186cm which is good and I look like complete dogshit. (No frame and too lanky) It seriously makes me depressed that my grandmother had to marry that fucking asshole manlet because if she married a tall man I'd be living life on easy mode.
True but mine is much worse. I am brazilian. My mom, autistic, was born in the biggest city here were men are the tallest and more good looking. Her sister married a 6'1 Belgian Heritage man and Her other sister married a 6'3 bald german guy. The belgian guy got my aunt pregnant and my cousin is a 6'4 blonde square jaw mogger. Meanwhile autistic mom decided to marry a dude that is my 5'5 deformed face and body father. Obviously ruined all my genes. I am stuck at 5'7 pathetic body. I will never forgive this woman.

Being a manlet will always hunt me to the grave 😞🥺

I'm not kidding when I say i look like shit, I have the most plain recessed facial features ever and I look like depression. My mom is definitely your typical angelic Stacy and my dad was 100% a chad. I'll post that niggers face for proof. Don't racemix unless you want your kids to look like shitty generic mullatos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-25_005254.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-25_005254.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01