It angers me how much I lost the genetic lottery

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
I have a ridiculously low IQ, I'm hideous as you can see here
Picsart 24 02 21 19 45 35 353
my voice is ridiculously soy, I have a speech impediment and finally my body is horrible and looks like a girl's. I've lost the genetic lottery on basically all counts. I have no positive traits. IT ENRAGES ME! It seems almost everyone I know has at least one positive genetic trait and here I am with none. Worst of all is how self aware I am of it. I wish at least I had been born an ignorant retard unaware of my own stupidity and bad looks yet here I am constantly reminded of them.... Constantly reminded of my genetic curses.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Luffymaxxing, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
View attachment 2768519my voice is ridiculously soy, I have a speech impediment and finally my body is horrible and looks like a girl's. I've lost the genetic lottery on basically all counts. I have no positive traits. IT ENRAGES ME! It seems almost everyone I know has at least one positive genetic trait and here I am with none. Worst of all is how self aware I am of it. I wish at least I had been born an ignorant retard unaware of my own stupidity and bad looks yet here I am constantly reminded of them.... Constantly reminded of my genetic curses.
if you had ridiculously low IQ you wouldn't be able to write coherent posts or realise your flaws. stop beating yourself up you are nowhere near as dumb or ugly as you claim to be

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, soover4me and ElTruecel
u look like that one kid from toy story

• JFL
Reactions: mid, One Rep Max and edodalic29
if you had ridiculously low IQ you wouldn't be able to write coherent posts or realise your flaws. stop beating yourself up you are nowhere near as dumb or ugly as you claim to be
False. I've taken several IQ tests: mensa, sat and whatever test the military used in the 80s and scored low on all of them. I have a horrible memory, ability to learn and brain fog. You're the only one who doesn't gag at the sight of me

False. I've taken several IQ tests: mensa, sat and whatever test the military used in the 80s and scored low on all of them. I have a horrible memory, ability to learn and brain fog. You're the only one who doesn't gag at the sight of me
no one who actually has a low IQ is even able to write like this or use forums jfl

no one who actually has a low IQ is even able to write like this or use forums jfl
I don't have a complete retards IQ but I have the IQ of the average black person. Brutal if you're white and ugly

all my males in my family are incels so the odds were stacked against me

Dnrd but true. I was so mad for being born a subhuman, but I've now accepted my fate. Rotting is the only way to cope for me or I will rope fr.

all my males in my family are incels so the odds were stacked against me
Brutal. How did your father even breed or was it your mother's genes that cursed you?

Dnrd but true. I was so mad for being born a subhuman, but I've now accepted my fate. Rotting is the only way to cope for me or I will rope fr.
I don't understand how you can accept.

• +1
Reactions: No Hope
You likely have low T levels.

It is indeed possible to be stupid and literate enough to write a normal sentence at the same time. In order to write you need at least 70 iq, which is incredibly stupid but still enough to understand the alphabet

• +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio
I don't understand how you can accept.
When you know it's over, you gradually begin to accept your fate. It's hard but it's worth it cuz you feel kinda free. Free from burdens, expectations etc.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
View attachment 2768519my voice is ridiculously soy, I have a speech impediment and finally my body is horrible and looks like a girl's. I've lost the genetic lottery on basically all counts. I have no positive traits. IT ENRAGES ME! It seems almost everyone I know has at least one positive genetic trait and here I am with none. Worst of all is how self aware I am of it. I wish at least I had been born an ignorant retard unaware of my own stupidity and bad looks yet here I am constantly reminded of them.... Constantly reminded of my genetic curses.
>6'1 and white
>Strong ltn
Fucking fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Looks moreso like a development failure

Just remember the chances of you being born like that were similar to the chances of you being born as a 6’4” wide framed Chad with a deep voice and good body. MIT degree too. You just got the wrong side of the coin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Harakiri Fellatio
Just remember the chances of you being born like that were similar to the chances of you being born as a 6’4” wide framed Chad with a deep voice and good body. MIT degree too. You just got the wrong side of the coin.
Brutal.

take a pic without looking like you have down syndrome

Ye 600 is low. Should be 800+ at that age.

You also were probably exposed to low amounts of testosterone in your mothers womb, you have a low prenatal T face.

Ye 600 is low. Should be 800+ at that age.

You also were probably exposed to low amounts of testosterone in your mothers womb, you have a low prenatal T face.
My body

3208713 20221217 104018

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale