Girls want to pretend they hate you up to the second you're inside of them

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
One of the biggest incel lies is that women are going to be super receptive on first approach if they find you fuckable. Girls only do this irl for guys who are high status. Most of the time they're pretty noncommital until you escalate. You can't really tell where you're at with most girls until you cross a social barrier. Waiting for iois has to be stupidest approach to sub-chad sub-statusmaxed dating I've ever heard. You will get nothing with hot girls if you can't cross social boundaries.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and chosen-one
Massive cope

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
So I should just approach a girl and stick my dick inside of her to tell if she finds me hot or not?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, hopecel, mulattomaxxing and 3 others
cope. girls do all kind of shit when i talk to them.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Niksy, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
So I should just approach a girl and stick my dick inside of her to tell if she finds me hot or not?
or just initiate conversations, close distance, initiate contact, invite girls back to your place

• +1
Reactions: Ken
or just initiate conversations, close distance, initiate contact, invite girls back to your place
why are you trying to get incels to catch a case
when i approach girls, they're immediately smiling, doing physical contact and trying to get intimate.

why are you trying to get incels to catch a case
when i approach girls, they're immediately smiling, doing physical contact and trying to get intimate.
yet you're forever single and complaining somehow

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yet you're forever single and complaining somehow
eh?? i fuck girls from tinder, i fuck girls from clubs, and i'm 20% bf. sex is easy as fuck for me. but if you don't have the right face is impossible. and if you cannot get laid from tinder, you will get rejected irl too.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
eh?? i fuck girls from tinder, i fuck girls from clubs, and i'm 20% bf. sex is easy as fuck for me. but if you don't have the right face is impossible. and if you cannot get laid from tinder, you will get rejected irl too.
I had like a 0.1% success rate on tinder with the quality of girls I fuck irl

I had like a 0.1% success rate on tinder with the quality of girls I fuck irl
i don't understand this cope. i got hot asf girls both from tinder and irl. girls don't suddenly drop their standards just because you got rizz lol

i don't understand this cope. i got hot asf girls both from tinder and irl. girls don't suddenly drop their standards just because you got rizz lol
you're also a turboautist

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
nah, it just means that irl isn't great for you
it is. girls are extremely dumb and simple lol you just need to follow the usual script. it's not some obscure science. attraction is everything, it just happens that most girls are attracted to my face.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
it is. girls are extremely dumb and simple lol you just need to follow the usual script. it's not some obscure science. attraction is everything, it just happens that most girls are attracted to my face.
what’s the usual script bro i am autistic

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
nah, it just means that irl isn't great for you
Nt is just don't be autistic and be confident. There is no secret nt Charisma shit.

The script is don't be autistic and be confident with a htn face and 6'1+ height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
i go with "OMG look at who just arrived" and they go "teehehe what?", i say "sorry i couldn't help it i had to get it off my chest" then they introduce themselves, i ask how their night is going and if they want to stay with me, then we start some small talk and kissing. beware of their friends cockblocking you though

• JFL
i go with "OMG look at who just arrived" and they go "teehehe what?", i say "sorry i couldn't help it i had to get it off my chest" then they introduce themselves, i ask how their night is going and if they want to stay with me, then we start some small talk and kissing. beware of their friends cockblocking you though
it’s over i’m too autistic to even make small talk
i will die khhv

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
it’s over i’m too autistic to even make small talk
i will die khhv
bro jfl weren't you rizzmaxxed don't tell me you're scared of foids jfl they're dumb asf it's like talking to children

• JFL
bro jfl weren't you rizzmaxxed don't tell me you're scared of foids jfl they're dumb asf it's like talking to children
no JFL i wish i was
i’m aspie af irl now i can’t make small talk for more than 30 seconds without my
mind going blank especially if it’s with foids
its over for me bhai

no JFL i wish i was
i’m aspie af irl now i can’t make small talk for more than 30 seconds without my
mind going blank especially if it’s with foids
its over for me bhai
it's ok you can just coom on tik tok stacies. never been a better time to be inkwell

• JFL
They're just playing hard to get bro just be persistent and go to prison for sexual harassment

idk bro rizzmaxxed curry is meta right now you should have it easy
my parents caged me with 0 freedom since high school and turned me into an aspie anxious incel with no friends or social life
how to reverse the damage bro

my parents caged me with 0 freedom since high school and turned me into an aspie anxious incel with no friends or social life
how to reverse the damage bro
college is like a second life. just think it like you just started your chad life

• So Sad
I really hate all this "game" talk as it is completely unnatural and fake.

In good old days when male got horny, he would simply approach a woman, she would understand the situation and her submissive position and man would fuck her without any "pua" bullshit, going on a date or going to first pick some flowers from the field.

No true masculine man would give a single fuck about making some first impression or consent, there are no such things in nature. He would simply go and fulfil his needs unapologetically without having to do any mastermind, secret social technique, grand strategy move like we modern faggot cucks need to do:

But we sadly live in a brainwashed society where we have to act like clowns to get pussy, and foids deep down are disgusted by behavior of men. They just want you to be attractive(fucking of course) and approach them being completely direct, because that is the most natural interaction of a man and a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Bliss, Ken and radicalrationalist
I really hate all this "game" talk as it is completely unnatural and fake.

In good old days when male got horny, he would simply approach a woman, she would understand the situation and her submissive position and man would fuck her without any "pua" bullshit, going on a date or going to first pick some flowers from the field.

No true masculine man would give a single fuck about making some first impression or consent, there are no such things in nature. He would simply go and fulfil his needs unapologetically without having to do any mastermind, secret social technique, grand strategy move like we modern faggot cucks need to do:
View attachment 2573556

But we sadly live in a brainwashed society where we have to act like clowns to get pussy, and foids deep down are disgusted by behavior of men. They just want you to be attractive(fucking of course) and approach them being completely direct, because that is the most natural interaction of a man and a woman.
You know who to blame
Hahahahha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Clown Show