Girls who are scared of Chads

Clearly you feel like you’ve lost out on something that has nothing to do with you. Your reply to me implies that she should’ve dated someone better looking, which goes against the common beloved of blackpillers.
wasn't the intention of my post to imply that.

This is quite frankly a retarded post
Blackpill is right and this is a random luck exception. Probably also only worked because she was very young when she met him.

My post tried to conceive a sense of dread and pain of me never having gotten as lucky as him in my life, which is relatable to a lot of users. As he didn't get the girl on merit, achievement or good genes, but through luck. Could've happened to anyone, including me.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, humanoidsub7, Pikabro and 3 others
As he didn't get the girl on merit, achievement or good genes, but through luck. Could've happened to anyone, including me.
If he had gotten the girl on this, she would’ve been at fault for being a hypergamous whore.

Let’s not kid ourself, this thought process is nonsensical as fuck.

If he had gotten the girl on this, she would’ve been at fault for being a hypergamous whore.

Let’s not kid ourself, this thought process is nonsensical as fuck.
If she went for her looksmatch there would be no issues

If she went for her looksmatch there would be no issues
Let me ask you then, what’s the issue with her going for someone Uglier than her?

That’s what I’m not understanding.

Let me ask you then, what’s the issue with her going for someone Uglier than her?

That’s what I’m not understanding.
imo there is no issue, but most guys who mog him but also get no attention from women will rage becuase they feel like they deserve it more than him

It’s not hard to understand

I’d rather see this though than girls going for chads who mog them into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, infini, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
This couple I know of (I've met the girl but not the guy)

The guy is a skinnyfat low sex appeal disgrace. His gf mogs him in pretty much every way

My friend I met the girl through has met the guy irl and apparently he is insanely beta, quiet and shy too. He's scared to speak in groups. He told me she's scared of dating jocks in case they fuck her over. They've been together for at least 5 years

she looks hotter irl than pics

View attachment 2787201View attachment 2787204
Jfl.

Because women dont like to get cheated on treated badly.

Ans the guy looks gay

Same reason chad settle for foid that simps him hard for ltr.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

Blackpill is right and this is a random luck exception. Probably also only worked because she was very young when she met him.

My post tried to conceive a sense of dread and pain of me never having gotten as lucky as him in my life, which is relatable to a lot of users. As he didn't get the girl on merit, achievement or good genes, but through luck. Could've happened to anyone, including me.
Many retards on this forum and in real life also just can't wrap their heads around the idea of pure luck. This guy just simply got lucky and that's it. If he wasn't lucky, there is no way in hell that he would have had satisfying dating life.

While Chad has constant success. He slays wherever he goes without having to rely on blessings from higher entities.

One case of luck and retards will throw out, at this point, infinite number of both scientific and anecdotal evidence for blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, BigLooks22, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
It's Just dual mating strategy. People been on blackpill forums for 300 Years yet still act surprised when She settles for wealthy beta. In her past there was chad's cock for sure

The guy is a skinnyfat low sex appeal disgrace. His gf mogs him in pretty much every way

My friend I met the girl through has met the guy irl and apparently he is insanely beta, quiet and shy too. He's scared to speak in groups. He told me she's scared of dating jocks in case they fuck her over. They've been together for at least 5 years

No girl is scared of “chad”

I have heard from many women first hand that they wish they could approach guys they were attracted to but that "getting rejected is literally what they are terrified by the most in life" so they never do

at least again, according to what I have heard gl women say themselves IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, infini, Deleted member and 2 others
I have heard from many women first hand that they wish they could approach guys they were attracted to but that "getting rejected is literally what they are terrified by the most in life" so they never do

Exactly hence why HTN has a higher body count than chad

Obviously a gay friend

Wtf he’s not only subhuman looking but she’s taller than him??? This makes no fucking sense, I’ve seen tons of couples where the girl mogs the guy hard but never one where she is taller

I wish I was NT and lived in your area so I could try to cuck this disgraceful lucky cunt

Btw guys, I'm writing this in a wetherspoons that's sardined to the maxx with zoomer middle-class HTN's and slags. I'm in between a middle and working class area in my life atm so the two wetherspoons audiences are like night and day. Small amount of looksmatched couples but in general its waaayy more social circle than pulling or approach by far. Interesting affair.

These are the type of niggas that mfs refer to when they say “I see ugly guys with hot girls all the time” lmao fucking cuck
You say fucking cuck but the issue is still there. It's all a bigger thing, this female wearing trousers relationship indoctrination. TravisBlackpill woke me the fuck up with his observation of men pushing the pram and now I see it everywhere. Can never unsee it.

Bottom line is, no matter if she is scared of getting pumped and dumbed by a Chad or not, she is still fundamentaly attracted to him and not to her cuck boyfriend.
I'm hoping/ we're coping that this is true. Hope my ex is suffering with her oofy rn ngl.

JBF, personality slayed or she's experiencing Chad PTSD. Also, you've slayed better unless you're referring to relationships?

No girl is scared of “chad”
Basement dweller detected.

Muh female empowerment until a problem hits.

Wtf he’s not only subhuman looking but she’s taller than him??? This makes no fucking sense, I’ve seen tons of couples where the girl mogs the guy hard but never one where she is taller

I wish I was NT and lived in your area so I could try to cuck this disgraceful lucky cunt
Know one couple that are exactly that since school and recently had a kid.
They started in 2008. She denied admitting attraction for another mate of mine back then. Tee-hee. JBF.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
@infini never slayed better. the 'stacylite' girl is on her level i guess. it was my best fuck by far. (rest becky and below tbh)

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
@infini never slayed better. the 'stacylite' girl is on her level i guess. it was my best fuck by far. (rest becky and below tbh)
Ok I forgot how she looked.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Ok I forgot how she looked.
tbh i have high standards i dont want beckies anymore.

every rejection increased my standards

tbh i have high standards i dont want beckies anymore.

every rejection increased my standards
Hope you picked them apart along the way with their own standards and how realistic they were.

Hope you picked them apart along the way with their own standards and how realistic they were.
i just ghost when i lose interest ngl. cant be bothered

It's nice when they inundate you with 5 texts at once
i even had tripple texts days apart. or getting another text 2 months after ghosting her

jfl honestly. at least i lived rentfree for a couple months

i even had tripple texts days apart. or getting another text 2 months after ghosting here.

jfl honestly. at least i lived rentfree for a couple months
Mirin. Do not get complacent with the looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You say fucking cuck but the issue is still there. It's all a bigger thing, this female wearing trousers relationship indoctrination. TravisBlackpill woke me the fuck up with his observation of men pushing the pram and now I see it everywhere. Can never unsee it.
The thing is, this isn’t the first time I’ve seen or WE in general haven’t seen shit like this before

The whole “medium ugly” guy trend stems from the fact that foids don’t want to date dudes who are moggers or get a lot of female attention because they know they wouldn’t be able to compete and it would make them insecure having to fight off all those other bitches 24/7

I’ve also heard this out of the mouth of foids irl as well, in my HS when foids would discuss cute guys in their classes sometimes a few of them would say that they didn’t find a boy particularly attractive cuz they already knew he got bitches from the get go

Mirin. Do not get complacent with the looksmaxxing.
i think too black/white.

My thinking is: If my diet and looksmaxxing plan + execution isn't perfect, it will never be good enough anyways, so why bother at all.

very hard to motivate yourself with this depressed mentally ill brain

Btw guys, I'm writing this in a wetherspoons that's sardined to the maxx with zoomer middle-class HTN's and slags. I'm in between a middle and working class area in my life atm so the two wetherspoons audiences are like night and day. Small amount of looksmatched couples but in general its waaayy more social circle than pulling or approach by far. Interesting affair.

I'm hoping/ we're coping that this is true. Hope my ex is suffering with her oofy rn ngl.

JBF, personality slayed or she's experiencing Chad PTSD. Also, you've slayed better unless you're referring to relationships?

Basement dweller detected.

Muh female empowerment until a problem hits.

Know one couple that are exactly that since school and recently had a kid.
They started in 2008. She denied admitting attraction for another mate of mine back then. Tee-hee. JBF.
I fucking hate the fact that JBF is true because I’m too old for it, no girl my age is a virgin

If I was younger or lived in a country where there wasn’t any retarded age of consent laws I wouldn’t give up, but for current me it seems like completely giving up is the only logical thing to do

i think too black/white.

My thinking is: If my diet and looksmaxxing plan + execution isn't perfect, it will never be good enough anyways, so why bother at all.

very hard to motivate yourself with this depressed mentally ill brain
Your black white to me is on drugs-mogging-life is great-slaying white, comedown it's over it never began black. Depression is good as it puts you on the right track. Hits differently when you've suffered threatening things you'll never see it the same way again.
1867541_6AF74E54-4757-4184-B051-138122694299.gif

Read me:

The thing is, this isn’t the first time I’ve seen or WE in general haven’t seen shit like this before

The whole “medium ugly” guy trend stems from the fact that foids don’t want to date dudes who are moggers or get a lot of female attention because they know they wouldn’t be able to compete and it would make them insecure having to fight off all those other bitches 24/7

I’ve also heard this out of the mouth of foids irl as well, in my HS when foids would discuss cute guys in their classes sometimes a few of them would say that they didn’t find a boy particularly attractive cuz they already knew he got bitches from the get go
Sometimes you just have to read what you say or think about what you've been through and just jfl it all.

I fucking hate the fact that JBF is true because I’m too old for it, no girl my age is a virgin

If I was younger or lived in a country where there wasn’t any retarded age of consent laws I wouldn’t give up, but for current me it seems like completely giving up is the only logical thing to do
I'm sorry to tell you if it even ever began if you worried about age of consent laws now instead of going with it. Writing this whilst I'm in a pub literally having underage drinkers all around me enjoying life.

Sometimes you just have to read what you say or think about what you've been through and just jfl it all.
I don’t really jfl at it since it just reinforces the blackpill of alpha fucks beta bux, foids who say they won’t date moggers are coping cuz they know damn well they’d hook up/have a ONS stand with them, but know that they’re unable to keep them, if they had a choice to LTR a Chad they’d take it 100%

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Your black white to me is on drugs-mogging-life is great-slaying white, comedown it's over it never began black. Depression is good as it puts you on the right track. Hits differently when you've suffered threatening things you'll never see it the same way again.
1867541_6AF74E54-4757-4184-B051-138122694299.gif

Read me:

I'm sorry to tell you if it even ever began if you worried about age of consent laws now instead of going with it. Writing this whilst I'm in a pub literally having underage drinkers all around me enjoying life.
I didn’t have much of a sex drive when younger however I live in the UK same as you as you said Wetherspoons, this country has an age of consent of 16. It should be 0, stupid retarded law

I don’t really jfl at it since it just reinforces the blackpill of alpha fucks beta bux, foids who say they won’t date moggers are coping cuz they know damn well they’d hook up/have a ONS stand with them, but know that they’re unable to keep them, if they had a choice to LTR a Chad they’d take it 100%
Chads won't always or have to provide and lose them like how I have but female entitlement and indoctrination at men has never been worse.

I didn’t have much of a sex drive when younger however I live in the UK same as you as you said Wetherspoons, this country has an age of consent of 16. It should be 0, stupid retarded law
Been interesting hearing the commotion lmao

Sounds bluepill but I legit think some girls are willing to be in relationships with below average men simply out of companionship and not feeling/being alone

almost all my gfs were taller than me, some dont care

He might have a massive penis.

No girl is scared of chads

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
hobbymaxxed and I'm being serious.

probably

no guy is scared of stacy

it's a 100% luck for normies and oofy doofies

these guys go years without pussy. It's really like that perfect alignment of events of having a post-chadstrucked slut in the perfect moment where she's ''tired of players'' and looking for ''real men'', with the right amount of simping that gets these guys girls.

It's not a coincidence these women have so much power in these relationships, the guy is really aware he just can't (and most likely won't) get anything if she decides to leave.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
She doesn't want ltr's with chads only hookups and ons
best comment on here they what they want is a long-term relationship with chads but from past experience they realize chads will cheat or be fucking other women on the side and not want to be in ltr. So these women then decide chad is just for ons and hookups and fun sex. They will get a offcial non chad boyfriend, then have casual sex and fun with chads/brads on the side.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
best comment on here they what they want is a long-term relationship with chads but from past experience they realize chads will cheat or be fucking other women on the side and not want to be in ltr. So these women then decide chad is just for ons and hookups and fun sex. They will get a offcial non chad boyfriend, then have casual sex and fun with chads/brads on the side.
don't generalize all chads like that.

don't generalize all chads like that.
how is that generalization , but most chads/tyrones do act in that manner we have dating app data and history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back