Girls who like your Insta story are Girls who want to fuck you theory.

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
Everytime I post an instagram story, especially if its a picture of me, I get a flood of likes from an assortment of people. What I notice is that ALL of the girls who like are people I have hooked up with, have spoken in a sexual context to, or are close friends with. There is NO reason for a girl to like your story (no one else sees it besides you, unlike an Instagram like) unless you are close friends, have/had sexual relations with, or she thinks you're hot.

Why would a random girl like your story (she gets nothing from this) unless she wants to VALIDATE you? She is directly shooting her shot by liking your story. If a girl likes your Instagram STORY (Not post) then she wants to fuck you. Why else would she like a story of you?

If a girl liked your story, she is basically telling you in a timid way, I THINK YOURE HOT, COME FUCK ME.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Oberyn, potentialzaddy and 23 others
my male friend liked my story post, is he a closeted gay who wants to fuck me im scared

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Deleted member 21931, Pikabro and 35 others
yes, have confirmed this a few times already

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, pneumocystosis and poopoohead
Everytime I post an instagram story, especially if its a picture of me, I get a flood of likes from an assortment of people. What I notice is that the ALL of the girls who like are people I have hooked up with, have spoken in a sexual context to, or are close friends with. There is NO reason for a girl to like your story (no one else sees it besides you, unlike an Instagram like) unless you are close friends, have/had sexual relations with, or she thinks you're hot.

Why would a random girl like your story (she gets nothing from this) unless she wants to VALIDATE you? She is directly shooting her shot by liking your story. If a girl likes your Instagram STORY (Not post) then she wants to fuck you. Why else would she like a story of you?

If a girl liked your story, she is basically telling you in a timid way, I THINK YOURE HOT, COME FUCK ME.
Basically.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Many females like my story
I don't act on it tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
lifefuel
theres that 1 girl that always likes my story, we follow each other but never spoke (we have a few mutual followers)
so how should i start a conv with her?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
lifefuel
theres that 1 girl that always likes my story, we follow each other but never spoke (we have a few mutual followers)
shes practically begging you to come fuck her, go DM her right now

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Hades, AngryShortMale and 4 others
cope. there’s a good amount of people that don’t mindlessly scroll through their stories and just like everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
lifefuel
Reply with her story with a funny GIF that's related to her story.

Example: if she has a picture of her dog. You can reply saying

(Gif of a snake)
There's a snake in my backyard called Gertrude and it said it wants to eat your dog, what should we do? 😬

And basically just make stuff up and have fun

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and newperson
lifefuel
With something like this: „Hello m‘lady, *tips fedora*, are you familiar with the so called BlackPill? It‘s a pretty interesting topic, actually. Let me enlighten you.“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Pikabro, Leo Carryn and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and enchanted_elixir
Tfw I'm permabanned from insta

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale

(Gif of a snake)
There's a snake in my backyard called Gertrude and it said it wants to eat your dog, what should we do? 😬

Not taking advice from you a virgin touchless incel internet boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23848 and 4 others
I think close friends is a more accurate way to tell

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Everytime I post an instagram story, especially if its a picture of me, I get a flood of likes from an assortment of people. What I notice is that ALL of the girls who like are people I have hooked up with, have spoken in a sexual context to, or are close friends with. There is NO reason for a girl to like your story (no one else sees it besides you, unlike an Instagram like) unless you are close friends, have/had sexual relations with, or she thinks you're hot.

giga cope. a HTB once liked my insta story doing push ups and I can assure you she's not attracted to me

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Over thinking it
Insta likes (including stories) don’t mean shit most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 3573, Growth Plate and 1 other person

(Gif of a snake)

quite possibly the most cucked thing i've ever heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Growth Plate
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and enchanted_elixir

Cope

yeah, i know this from my friend, he would post somehting then stalk the likes for his next prey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 22126, pneumocystosis and 2 others

This fine ass girl from across the globe keeps doing that over for long distance cels

I think close friends is a more accurate way to tell
Nah my (former) oneitis added me to close friends and 1 year later I asked her about it and said she never saw me more than a friend

Cope a girl liked my selfie and replied to it but then left me on read

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Lecherous
Imagine using kikestagram

(Gif of a snake)

that's too high effort for a response, be cooler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Hades and pneumocystosis

(Gif of a snake)

That sounds like the worst thing to do for real

(Gif of a snake)

the general concept behind this is legit, example you gave is just a lil retarded. btw what if a bitch sends me quirky random shit like this? i’m braindead and cannot formulate a response whenever it happens jfl

(Gif of a snake)

the only response you are getting out of that is the emoji you used

everyone knows this bro

no she isnt you turbo sperg she probably thinks youre a good friend or good looking but that doesnt mean she wants to fuck you, you have to have an actual conversation with her and give her enough mental stimulation to want to fuck you regardless of your looks

Lol no, I would be a gigaslayer if this was true.

Retarded af thread

water thread

It’s not a hivemind.
Some girls who do it want to fuck you, others don’t.

Trying to connect small dots is autistic as fuck. if she wants to fuck you it’s going to be pretty obvious, if you have to guess this hard at it, she doesn’t. All this is doing is convincing a bunch of weirdo incels that the girls who pity-liked their stories want their dicks when it’s probably not the case.

Makes sense whenever it's selfies.

I have to instagrammax and even after seeing all the threads here telling you to be private, follow then unfollow etc. They're still made by someone who likely has not got into a single conversation but I get you to have to start somewhere, it can come off as weird and learned that the hard way when a bitch told me jfl. She then told me bragging is bad on Instagram when I mogged her topics of interest.

sarcastic nicholas cage GIF

Then again after some of @forevergymcelling's tactics mean no offense mate I did too much instagrambastardmaxxing more than flexing...

Tfw I'm permabanned from insta
Jfl I got a warning cos I went at some HK noodle who had a bunch of pics with her ethnic 'friends' and said she was larping and gaslighting and she hates them really.

So she kicked off and got me a warning.