Girls Won’t Fix You. You Missed Teen Love, You Are Not a Normal Human And You Will NEVER Be. The Hardest Pill To Swallow…

Tbh I should’ve just kept bullying foids instead of developing cuck inferiority complex because some mogger chad is getting in those. My school was chill and full of dumb ethnics but I started to take them too serious. If I went to actual rough school like @PseudoMaxxer I wouldn’t survive a single day I’d just cower in the toilets considering how hard I got mogged in chill school
Unlucky man

You still have time

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Listen to this while reading for a better experience.

After a long time being alone, being judged unfairly, being laughed at, bullied, hated for simply existing, you come to the realization that the thing you wanted the most won’t fix you.

You reach a point of damage beyond repairing, nothing can be really done to you anymore to make you go back to being a normal functioning human.

Let’s say you are the real 1% that actually ascends, you get a gf and girls throwing themselves at you.

Then what? You lost your virginity, you have a girl that loves you and you are desired and treated well.

But do you REALLY think that would make you truly happy and normal again after all of this thing you suffered?

When you really think about it, you realize that actually this is the only path in life that will make you happy in the end. Grinding to become better, not reaching the end result.

You won’t ascend most likely, and all of this won’t be worth it. But the good thing that will remain is the experiences you had here and the people you knew and laughed with.

You didn’t experience Teen Love, that’s the most pure and the biggest milestone a human can have in his existence. You have been rejected by god, he doesn’t love you.

He has favorites, and you ain’t one of them ahahah. You can always pray and believe i don’t really mind doing it myself when i’m in a bad spot since it helps mentally.

But in reality you are no one, 1 in trillions of humans that have walked and will walk the world. You DONT matter, No one will remember you after a couple years from your death.

It’s really a sad thing but sometimes i gotta remind people, just to make them accept it. I’m not telling you to stop grinding or to continue.

I’m telling you to please use your youth in a way that makes you fulfilled.

My parents made me fall for the jew scheme of “work now and enjoy later”, which is obviously crap.

You won’t get back being this young, healthy, energetic and handsome.

Do what you like and take your life in steps, don’t listen to no one else and choose for yourself.

If i will ever have a son, i hope he won’t be like me. I hope his mind will work normally and not in this strange ways.

If i won’t, then i’ll take away all the my pain away from this world and never look back.

I hope i’ll be born again into another beautiful world created by my imagination where i’m someone that matters too, where i’m the main character and people will look at me and love me for who i truly am.

Good night everyone.

You at least have the minuscule chance that a jb may accept you u get cockblocked by my own parents jfl I have my driver’s license but can’t drive anywhere but the grocery store to get groceries

After a long time being alone, being judged unfairly, being laughed at, bullied, hated for simply existing, you come to the realization that the thing you wanted the most won’t fix you.

You reach a point of damage beyond repairing, nothing can be really done to you anymore to make you go back to being a normal functioning human.

Let’s say you are the real 1% that actually ascends, you get a gf and girls throwing themselves at you.

Then what? You lost your virginity, you have a girl that loves you and you are desired and treated well.

But do you REALLY think that would make you truly happy and normal again after all of this thing you suffered?

When you really think about it, you realize that actually this is the only path in life that will make you happy in the end. Grinding to become better, not reaching the end result.

You won’t ascend most likely, and all of this won’t be worth it. But the good thing that will remain is the experiences you had here and the people you knew and laughed with.

You didn’t experience Teen Love, that’s the most pure and the biggest milestone a human can have in his existence. You have been rejected by god, he doesn’t love you.

He has favorites, and you ain’t one of them ahahah. You can always pray and believe i don’t really mind doing it myself when i’m in a bad spot since it helps mentally.

But in reality you are no one, 1 in trillions of humans that have walked and will walk the world. You DONT matter, No one will remember you after a couple years from your death.

It’s really a sad thing but sometimes i gotta remind people, just to make them accept it. I’m not telling you to stop grinding or to continue.

My parents made me fall for the jew scheme of “work now and enjoy later”, which is obviously crap.

Do what you like and take your life in steps, don’t listen to no one else and choose for yourself.

If i will ever have a son, i hope he won’t be like me. I hope his mind will work normally and not in this strange ways.

If i won’t, then i’ll take away all the my pain away from this world and never look back.

I hope i’ll be born again into another beautiful world created by my imagination where i’m someone that matters too, where i’m the main character and people will look at me and love me for who i truly am.

Good night everyone.

brutal shit man I wanna die rn

so brutal it's not only about girls ngl it's even more brutal when you have no friends as well

I wish I've never existed fuck this shit man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, Clown Show and Pikabro
Absolutely brutal read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566
Why would you do that

Just start bullying people or something
bullying people as a subhuman is just an invitation to get shit on even more

its only funny when you're a funny normie or a chad

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Kamui
But bullying people is legit tbh you can’t always be the butt of jokes you have to dish it out too
Bullying isn’t a good look unless you actually have the looks and NT to do so

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
nooooooo not teen love!

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566
Actually it was like this time last year

James sapphire that jew

Before hand i was a normal tiktokmaxxed kid, slayed at 15, had social circle, went out every week

I followed him on tt since 2020, then he disappeared.

every once in a while i would find him again and listen to his shit music

Me and my ex break up, so im bored all the time..

Then he pops up on my FYP, bonesmashed, methmaxxed, autistic retard,

I think “how can this happen to someone? What happened to him?” I didnt believe it at first

I joined his discord, but left because i though “who the fuck are these degenerate losers”

Then comes march 2023, niche blackpill edits of chico with “ecstasy” as the music come up, i fall back into the hole, I join back James sapphires discord and become a full on schizo blackpill addict, like at least 4-5 hours a day on the discord

Summer 2023: death… I was one of chicos first 5000 followers on tiktok, i spend all my free time watching chico tiktok edits

By now ive lurked on .org a few times

The DL looksmax Purge happens, i get FOMO, and make an account as soon as registration is allowed again

Now im here, and i WILL escape the cage, as soon as im not fat anymore i will 100% be a normie again. I still have a social circle and go out to partys and shit but i am brain rotted.
same at first i thought what are these retards smoking

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
is it too late for me at 17

I have a 29 year old girlfriend with HUGE boobs

And I mean gigantic

Brootal as fuck. I'm gonna shove a shotgun in my mouth

• +1
Reactions: curiousinterest2002
I experienced some of the worst verbal and physical bullying imaginable for years (I won’t tell story here, if you want to know you can dm), and you’re right, it has fucked me up for life completely. Because of that I will never be normal and will always be chasing validation from others. The trauma can only be reversed through years of forcing yourself to be NT. I think the only way I can achieve this is through ped’s and some other mind chemicals + some prayer. 2024 is my shot at redemption. But trust me bro you can overcome it, but only if you are of God’s elect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomop, Deleted member 42566, lowiqNormie and 1 other person

Good night everyone.

Over.

Good night everyone.

I experienced it so hahaha cope

it’s not that it was involuntary it was more religious and I didn’t value it much and I still don’t
People on this site are sex obsessed and don’t realise there’s other things to life
The difference is the free will aspect. If you willingly choose celibacy, that's one thing. Being forced into it is quite another

That point about being self assured and having a healthy self esteem is legit.

At 11-12 I was a fat manlet with mental issues who got quarantined from the normal kids and was down syndrome tier in sports. Still delusional but over time I developed crazy inferiority complex and became everybody’s abused dog
Brother I empathize with your childhood traumas. Most of us men are having a really hard time in this post feminist society ruled by matriarchy. No one talks about the male marginalization we are experiencing.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and PseudoMaxxer
I experienced some of the worst verbal and physical bullying imaginable for years (I won’t tell story here, if you want to know you can dm), and you’re right, it has fucked me up for life completely. Because of that I will never be normal and will always be chasing validation from others. The trauma can only be reversed through years of forcing yourself to be NT. I think the only way I can achieve this is through ped’s and some other mind chemicals + some prayer. 2024 is my shot at redemption. But trust me bro you can overcome it, but only if you are of God’s elect.
Same i experienced bullying during my early teens and has changed me completely before i was happy and nt after those years i became an autistic depressed loner i wish people didnt have such power on you

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 27746, Pikabro and 1 other person
Same i experienced bullying during my early teens and has changed me completely before i was happy and nt after those years i became an autistic depressed loner i wish people didnt have such power on you
i went through the same

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and PseudoMaxxer

Good night everyone.

Ropefuel beyond cope

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
it’s brutal, imagining being in middle school and going home with your gf and going in her room while her parents are out and fucking all night. She looks at you and she tells you she loves you while her little fragile body is covered in your semen and her face is red and full of love after having sex.

You wake up next morning and go to school together and do it all over again. You have friends and hang out and everyone loves you.

Now i’m just a virgin 19 yo, living in the shadow of his past failures.
you got problems bro

Ok so? I live for myself. If I can fuck up anybody, do whatever I want whenever, don!t have to wageslave no more, yeah I feel I won

shit is true lol the blackpill will never leave my mind

• +1
Reactions: curiousinterest2002
Late for this thread but I’m an abused dog myself

I have been bullied the worse ways and getting filmed for being the weird autistic kid and giga subhuman as a plus. Since 8-14 years of age

I have ascended a bit by the end of summer and now im a new school

5 foids had interest in me , one was a Stacylite and showing IOIs to me everyday

Fast forward a few months every foid found out I’m autistic and I have descended , none have interest in me

I’m currently in the toughest time of my life, autistic and ugly. I also have personal problems

The only thing I can do to come back to my reign is to inject test and Hgh. As my hormones are bad. It feels like my body is consuming itself , my skin quality is worse and feel very weak. I look like a shooter basically. Doctors and Parents are not doing anything and so I LDAR everyday until I save some money to get more hormones so I can ascend and feel better

Teen love theory is bonkers

Yea man it sucks not being able to do the things you wanted to do when you were young. I remember back then I was scrambling to do pua n chit to get girls and nothing happened. Drove me fking insane man. Now im much more zen and into my incel life. I’ll make another run at nightgame when I get my automobile so yah

Obviously teen love mogs "normal" love hard but its later to experience love later than never. Although blackpill made me enjoy love less

• +1
Obviously teen love mogs "normal" love hard but its later to experience love later than never. Although blackpill made me enjoy love less
you made me think about something…

made a thread about it, how you can’t love anymore when blackpilled
I still love my gf but there is always this backthought, if you know what i mean

• +1
not really. quite an easy pill to swallow. i like being different, it appeals to my narcissism.

• JFL
Sex is becoming obsolete in 2024 anyways.

• So Sad
Real

• +1
No one cares as long as you're getting pussy now

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
teen love lmao.....inject tren OP asap

• So Sad
False