give me a brutally honest rating. i need to know exactly what i could possibly improve or if it is simply over.

tommygva

tommygva

Iron
WIN 20230803 00 32 46 Pro
WIN 20230803 00 32 41 Pro

Htn just gymcel my nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, SubSigma, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
6'1 183 lbs btw, also my face isnt oily i just applied castor oil to my brows

@russiancel without agepill

High tier normie. 6/10 in normie speak. Slightly above average.
not bad, what do you think of my bone structure, as in once i lose about 20 pounds would i go up to maybe a 7 or 7.5? currently 6'1 183 lbs

medethnicmaxx

not bad, what do you think of my bone structure, as in once i lose about 20 pounds would i go up to maybe a 7 or 7.5? currently 6'1 183 lbs
Hard to say. If you were gymmaxxed you would easily slay though.

• +1
Reactions: tommygva
Hard to say. If you were gymmaxxed you would easily slay though.
most definitely. the broader shoulders and neck would help and hopefully reducing my bodyfat at the same time will add more appeal to my face

If your not getting approached by girls consistently irl asking for your socials your not a htn

you have potential nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 29581
If your not getting approached by girls consistently irl asking for your socials your not a htn

pill em coach, demented niggs like @goldpill will gaslight him because he’s white. 4/10.

btw bro you are looksmaxxed just go with the flow of life

i will post again on this thread in a couple weeks once my BF% is below 12%. time to starvemax and get hollow cheeks

pill em coach, demented niggs like @goldpill will gaslight him because he’s white. 4/10.
idk man maybe not slay
Cope is crazy. He has no failos and a striking eye area. He also still looks young and will probably get a stronger lower third over time.

• Love it
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Cope is crazy. He has no failos and a striking eye area. He also still looks young and will probably get a stronger lower third over time.
does he mog me

i am 17, i think i may be a late bloomer as i have practically no facial hair so im really hoping in my early 20s i will start to see more facial development

• +1
Reactions: goldpill
LTN

this low mtn

this low htn

this low chadlite

Chad2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and poopoohead

That’s the way I’ve always seen it. If you are good looking, then you won’t even need a rate.

That’s the way I’ve always seen it. If you are good looking, then you won’t even need a rate.
Exactly rates are such cope you know if your gl or not I’ve never needed to get a rating guys just hope that someone says there better looking than they are to cope

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Exactly rates are such cope you know if your gl or not I’ve never needed to get a rating guys just hope that someone says there better looking than they are to cope
If you go to a degenerate or party environment with people in your age group and you get zero iois after multiple interactions with girls, it would literally be safe to say LTN

If you go to a degenerate or party environment with people in your age group and you get zero iois after multiple interactions with girls, it would literally be safe to say LTN
I'm a subhuman

i dont really get approached in public, but i work a job where im constantly talking to girls who are customers and i feel like a few of them every day will be flirting with me

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and poopoohead
You look like mensmaxxing. Take that for what its worth

• +1