rate me (tell me what i can improve on)

yyamann

yyamann

Iron
give me ratings and let me know what i can improve on
IMG 9015

this is me 3 years ago so i think i did a pretty good job so far?
D6310c92 abc9 43c7 8de0 cee3d143e5ee

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
mtn

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
mtn

• +1
gonna keep improving, also thinking about canthoplasty and face implants. what do u think? (tell me what i could do for more improvement)

gonna keep improving, also thinking about canthoplasty and face implants. what do u think? (tell me what i could do for more improvement)
in all honesty if ur not giga frauding the frist image i wouldnt worry about canthoplasty or face implants u will do fine with a bit of nichemaxxing also how tall r u?

in all honesty if ur not giga frauding the frist image i wouldnt worry about canthoplasty or face implants u will do fine with a bit of nichemaxxing also how tall r u?
Frauding in a "rate me and tell me what i can improve" post is absolutely retarded

Your average normie looks like shit compared to this guy
He is htn
i would agree thats what i intially thought but the top photo is giga frauded to some degree

Frauding in a "rate me and tell me what i can improve" post is absolutely retarded
his top image is blurry asf and hes squiinting to some degree i admit this guys got jaw appeal but unnless i see a clear photo of this guy i cant rate him more than high mtn

no giga frauding in the first pic just good lighting and slight squint, also im 5'11 which isnt that good

his top image is blurry asf and hes squiinting to some degree i admit this guys got jaw appeal but unnless i see a clear photo of this guy i cant rate him more than high mtn
blurry pic bc of the dim lighting but i'll give u a better quality pic and yes i am slightly squinting

no giga frauding in the first pic just good lighting and slight squint, also im 5'11 which isnt that good
1 inch off me jfl ur defo htn then mb

blurry pic bc of the dim lighting but i'll give u a better quality pic and yes i am slightly squinting
i would appreciate a better quality picture, in all means you look good tho

Retard take a pic in natural light and without squinting if you want true advic and not ego boosts

hr

i'll take htn its kinda good,been working on my looks and theres still more room to improve
Htn is very good 1/92 people are htn
Sure its not chadlite or chad but you can still slay if youre not retarded

You somehow completely changed your eyebrow arch? Don't know how but that's a major plus

You somehow completely changed your eyebrow arch? Don't know how but that's a major plus
my eyebrow arch just pretty much happened overtime i made them straight by shaving them and started relaxing them more instead of always having them up + some more puberty if that has an effect bc all i did was shaving them n relaxing them

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Htn is very good 1/92 people are htn
Sure its not chadlite or chad but you can still slay if youre not retarded
thats the point of the whole post is to know what to improve to reach chadlite or chad and know what my rating is so far since im not too genetically gifted

Retard take a pic in natural light and without squinting if you want true advic and not ego boosts
already posted a pic in strong lighting with bare skin no filters and a 4 day stubble

thats the point of the whole post is to know what to improve to reach chadlite or chad and know what my rating is so far since im not too genetically gifted
Cant reach chadlite or chad without genetics or surgery but you will jeed a good base for surgery

You have ascended gg, what did you do ?
thanks bro i just worked on my skin, been mewing for the 3 years 15-18, got jaw exercisers and started chewing for about 2-3 hours/day and also eating harder foods to grow masseters+some puberty helped my jaw, my eye area got better with firming creams and retinoids and i fixed my eyebrows and stopped lifting them all the time they're already thick and dark and i lost tons of fat

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
thanks bro i just worked on my skin, been mewing for the 3 years 15-18, got jaw exercisers and started chewing for about 2-3 hours/day and also eating harder foods to grow masseters+some puberty helped my jaw, my eye area got better with firming creams and retinoids and i fixed my eyebrows and stopped lifting them all the time they're already thick and dark and i lost tons of fat
What is ur current bodyfat ? Do you really believe growing masseters and jaw exercising works ?

Cant reach chadlite or chad without genetics or surgery but you will jeed a good base for surgery
sheesh its over for me lol, im already considering surgery but currently saving for it n idk if my base is good enough to get me to chad or at least chadlite

sheesh its over for me lol, im already considering surgery but currently saving for it n idk if my base is good enough to get me to chad or at least chadlite
Try to softmaxx as much as you can beofre surgery
Also depending on the surgey you could get to chadlite, your base is decent

What is ur current bodyfat ? Do you really believe growing masseters and jaw exercising works ?
i mean it worked for me i think but idk if its just genetics or mewing that changed it

• +1
It was all bodyfat boyo. No jaw cope

Try to softmaxx as much as you can beofre surgery
Also depending on the surgey you could get to chadlite, your base is decent
trying as hard as i can for now until i can get the surgeries in mind+ thanks for ur rating dude really wanted to see what i look like to other ppl

Pretty boy slayer
, kinda pointless to be here, people will just drag your confidence down
thanks bro, been going on here with no account just to see what info i could get but i never posted before this one + meh the dragging barely gets to me just wanna get some advice on what to improve

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
It was all bodyfat boyo. No jaw cope
Can bones reveal when you go from 20% to 12-10% or r u settled for bone structure if you are skinny fat ?

Can bones reveal when you go from 20% to 12-10% or r u settled for bone structure if you are skinny fat ?
Yes they certainly do. Life begins at 12bf and below. Everything above is too fat.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bzz
idk honestly but i think going from 20% to 12-10% is gonna show a very big improvement in how ur bone structure looks and will make ur bones look more defined

• +1
idk honestly but i think going from 20% to 12-10% is gonna show a very big improvement in how ur bone structure looks and will make ur bones look more defined
I always get 10x more IOI's when I am below 12bf. Always when I am above I have to heavily compensate for the fat by softmaxxing to just get 1 ioi

• +1

I always get 10x more IOI's when I am below 12bf. Always when I am above I have to heavily compensate for the fat by softmaxxing to just get 1 ioi
yea not being in the 12-10% range is pretty brootal,makes ur cheeks swell up a lot and gets rid of all definition, its crazy how much difference it makes in ur overall face and body

yea not being in the 12-10% range is pretty brootal,makes ur cheeks swell up a lot and gets rid of all definition, its crazy how much difference it makes in ur overall face and body
8 percent is what u should aim for. Imo. That shit will get ur zygos pop like hell

8 percent is what u should aim for. Imo. That shit will get ur zygos pop like hell
gotta start starvemaxxing again with intense cardio, been maintaining 10-12% for a while now my cheeks will pretty much disappear if i get to 8

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
thanks bro, been going on here with no account just to see what info i could get but i never posted before this one + meh the dragging barely gets to me just wanna get some advice on what to improve
Ya, same (kinda)

• +1