Glasses or contacts?

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
Scheduled to get a new prescription on Monday and I feel like these are a bit big. Should I go for a different pair or just get contacts, what do you think boys?
https://streamable.com/vq1km

Pls post pic. Video is too dark

id say get contacts, but you should consider eye surgery. ive had it done and best decision of my life yet tbh

Glasses to obscure your eye area idk if nay surgery can increase pfl

id say get contacts, but you should consider eye surgery. ive had it done and best decision of my life yet tbh
Is it safe? And is the result permanent? I'm seriously considering it when I'm older, right now I can't do it.

Is it safe? And is the result permanent? I'm seriously considering it when I'm older, right now I can't do it.

Yes it's safe in general, obv. there are horror stories, but it's very low risk still. You take these kind of risks every day. Result is permanent in most cases if u got the perfect procedure for ur situation (there are differing surgery methods). It reverts back at some people over several years, but in that case u can get it done again. I wore glasses from age 5 to 21. Then at 21 I started contacts which was a fucking nightmare, but even before all redpill/blackpill shit, I was aware how much glasses subtract from your SMV/sex appeal. Tldr contacts was fucking aids from start to end within that 1 year period and after that (last year) I decided to lay under the laser. It was a 20 minute procedure and my vision was godlike literally after the surgery (except eyes were very sore and spots blurred out all over, but the sheer resolution was still perfect). I could read road signs from very far, which I couldn't even read with fucking glasses beforehand. My vision now is 120% meaning its around 20% better than I originally had genetically. I wake up every day not having to reach for my glasses and seeing like an eagle is a truly godlike feeling

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
My niggaaaaa deltoidddd

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid and Nibba
Yes it's safe in general, obv. there are horror stories, but it's very low risk still. You take these kind of risks every day. Result is permanent in most cases if u got the perfect procedure for ur situation (there are differing surgery methods). It reverts back at some people over several years, but in that case u can get it done again. I wore glasses from age 5 to 21. Then at 21 I started contacts which was a fucking nightmare, but even before all redpill/blackpill shit, I was aware how much glasses subtract from your SMV/sex appeal. Tldr contacts was fucking aids from start to end within that 1 year period and after that (last year) I decided to lay under the laser. It was a 20 minute procedure and my vision was godlike literally after the surgery (except eyes were very sore and spots blurred out all over, but the sheer resolution was still perfect). I could read road signs from very far, which I couldn't even read with fucking glasses beforehand. My vision now is 120% meaning its around 20% better than I originally had genetically. I wake up every day not having to reach for my glasses and seeing like an eagle is a truly godlike feeling
Yeah, I feel you bro. I would love to do simple things like showering, waking up and shit without having blurry vision. How much did you pay?

Yeah, I feel you bro. I would love to do simple things like showering, waking up and shit without having blurry vision. How much did you pay?

approx. 1k USD total. bear in mind i'm from eastern eu tho

approx. 1k USD total. bear in mind i'm from eastern eu tho
It's not that expensive tbh, really worth imo. I'll definitely get that surgery when I'm older. Thanks for the information btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Glasses. No doubt

@JustChris mogs u

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deltoid
they look good bro

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Glasses suit you

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid