Glasses will cuck your periorbital contour

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
And distort your face

And make your nose looks bugger

And hide your medial canthus

But I got no choice

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Xangsane, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Jungcuck @gooner23 @Eli @ConfusedBolivian

i do wear glasses so its basically overr for me, but don't you got contacts?

I cba to use and pay for contacts.

I'll just invest in luxury eyewear.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I cba to use and pay for contacts.

I'll just invest in luxury eyewear.
but wouldn't wearing glasses make you look more nerdy/dorky?

it also hides periorbital contour in everyone, my periorbital contour is my best feature and it hides it

i do wear glasses so its basically overr for me, but don't you got contacts?
I wear 600 bucks night time contact but it only correct 75% and I still cant read shit on the screen

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
but wouldn't wearing glasses make you look more nerdy/dorky?
Yeah but Idc at least for now

Most men in my country are bespectacled anyway

If I lived in europe or USA I'm getting lasik 100%
it also hides periorbital contour in everyone, my periorbital contour is my best feature and it hides it
Lmao I had to google that shit

If its your best feature then you are better off investing in contacts

I don't think it makes a big difference for me

Most of the aesthetic impact of glasses depends on lenses and correction; stronger myopic corrections make your eyes appear smaller, and hyperopia corrections do the exact opposite (both make you look higher trust). Try wearing glasses with little to no correction, and you most likely won't see a huge difference, and the hiding of periorbital contour is literally trivial compared to the eye area distortion (same for most accessories). We could also argue that sunglasses aren't a looksmin for most people, yet they hide periorbital contour too.

That's why Chico looks roughly the same here (no correction) :
64a4fafa122eb796d1a46f2f25aeeb6c.jpg

As for medial canthus it depends on the glasses.
But yes get contact lenses ideally and lasik if you are old enough for your eyesight to be stabilized.

Most of the aesthetic impact of glasses depends on lenses and correction; stronger myopic corrections make your eyes appear smaller, and hyperopia corrections do the exact opposite (both make you look higher trust). Try wearing glasses with little to no correction, and you most likely won't see a huge difference, and the hiding of periorbital contour is literally trivial compared to the eye area distortion (same for most accessories). We could also argue that sunglasses aren't a looksmin for most people, yet they hide periorbital contour too.

But yes get contact lenses ideally and lasik if you are old enough for your eyesight to be stabilized.
chico looks worse here despite no distortion because the glasses frame hide his periorbital contour and his eyebrows.

dont think I would be a good candidate for LASIK also heard bad stories from whom got it years ago as well

so you are telling me French girls don't mind guys wearing glasses?

the foids I have slept with once, always putting on her contact lenses so she prob find wearing glasses such an ick

chico looks worse here despite no distortion because the glasses frame hide his periorbital contour and his eyebrows.

dont think I would be a good candidate for LASIK also heard bad stories from whom got it years ago as well
The difference is rather slight, although he will obviously look better without glasses (a face without accessories always looks better), the same for most pics of PSL gods with glasses on.
Then just get contact lenses; it's ridiculously common and not that expensive.

so you are telling me French girls don't mind guys wearing glasses?

the foids I have slept with once, always putting on her contact lenses so she prob find wearing glasses such an ick
I am telling you that the aesthetic impact of glasses with a small correction is negligible and that most of it comes from the distortion caused by the lenses, not by the hiding of the periorbital contour, which subtracts maybe .005 PSL.

And I have glasses with a 0.25 correction (that i don't always wear), and it doesn't change anything, maybe a bit more IOIs without glasses, but that's pretty much it, no notable difference in treatment (due to the small correction).
The higher the correction the higher the impact though so if you have a correction stronger than -1/-1.5 (where it starts to distort your eye area) get contact lenses.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The difference is rather slight, although he will obviously look better without glasses (a face without accessories always looks better), the same for most pics of PSL gods with glasses on.
Then just get contact lenses; it's ridiculously common and not that expensive.

I am telling you that the aesthetic impact of glasses with a small correction is negligible and that most of it comes from the distortion caused by the lenses, not by the hiding of the periorbital contour, which subtracts maybe .005 PSL.

And I have glasses with a 0.25 correction (that i don't always wear), and it doesn't change anything, maybe a bit more IOIs without glasses, but that's pretty much it, no notable difference in treatment (due to the small correction).
The higher the correction the higher the impact though so if you have a correction stronger than -1/-1.5 (where it starts to distort your eye area) get contact lenses.
You cant nap with contact lenses

Contact lenses also moves around and uncomfortable

Laser eyes surgery permanently dmg your cornea

You cant nap with contact lenses

Contact lenses also moves around and uncomfortable

Laser eyes surgery permanently dmg your cornea
Well you aren't really supposed to sleep with your glasses either, and you get used to it after some time i guess.

Most of the time it goes just fine tbh.

glasses makes me look like a submissive lesbian cuck
never wearing it in public